July 24, 2014 | 1891 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an "ok" product. I purchased this in hopes that it would lighten up some dark pigmentation on my skin and it did do that, but after tons of waiting. The product smells really bad and so if you're putting this cream on your skin, you have to be careful of when you do so. The cream will also change color a few days after it has been opened and that's normal, but overall I think I could have invested my money on a better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by BlushBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am VERY impressed! I have a few acne scars that were very upsetting b/c i do not like to wear foundation on my face everyday. I use this product at night, only on the spots that I am trying to lighten and I actually sleep in it. i will buy this product again.The only thing I would change is the packaging, its ok but it could be better but for the price who can complain? If you are wondering my skin tone I am A MAC NC44 (I always wonder when I am reading reviews)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

DO NOT USE. Contains 2% Hydroquinone, which caused leukemia in the test animals, and has been banned in Europe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this product for a month now, but I'm certainly veteran when it comes to the risky and sometimes frustrating world world of fade, bleach, and whitening products as someone who has a constant struggle with discoloration. You see, I don't have problem skin. I rarely ever break out with multiple sites of acne and maybe have the occasional whitehead here or here but that's as far as my skin problems really go. I'm very thankful and fortunate for that, but the freckles and shadow spots that I have really irk me. As a person with a neutral undertone, my skin tends to be rather sallow and lackluster looking anyway which only brings out the shadows on my face.
On to the product: I bought this after running out of a tube of Black & White Cream which has probably been the most effective product I've ever tried, but the consistency left a lot to be desired and was too drying to use on my face on large areas like my cheeks. I'd say that the texture with this cream is very similar. It's not heavy at all and in fact it's a little drying to me. I wish that it either didn't have sunscreen at all or had a stronger SPF rating. Everything with sunscreen included tends to be greasy and nasty to me. My skin just doesn't agree with it. It doesn't matter whether it says it's not greasy on the bottle or jar either- it always is. I like that this cream can include it without that factor, but it's not enough SPF to keep me from having to wear another greasy SPF moisturizer during the day over it. This kind of defeats the purpose.
I'd say that this texture is great for someone with oilier skin than mine, especially if they apply it to damp skin. I on the other hand, wish is was richer. It's just a little too dry for me.
As of now, I haven't seen any really solid results but I've been switching back and forth between other more moisturizing creams that I have too. I plan on trying their new Cocoa Butter Formula facial line in hopes of finding something a little less gritty feeling to me.
We'll see...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MemoirsOfABarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok the Palmer's Fade creme I purchased in my local beauty supply store was pretty expensive came out at about 23.00 and then I don't know if its that my skin had a bad reaction to it but it broke me out...it broke me out every time I used it and I had to prove it to myself. the consistency of the product is pretty thick which makes it difficult to wear during the day or under makeup and it had a weird smell but its tolerable so I didn't mind, my skin is pretty oily and acne prone so I was a bit hesitant at first but from the way people spoke about I decided to try it I used it on and off as to get accustom and then at nights on the spots only for a month straight and my marks didn't fade a bit...maybe this didn't work for me because of the fact that my skin is acne prone and very oily I still have the tube at home...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by cristycream

Well, i started using this product because of the acne scars i have (dark spots, blemishes). I have had acne since i turned 15 and i am now 21. The problem is, that once i finally get my acne to calm down i still have the acne scars on my face. Every pimple i get, leaves a dark spot, which is really embarrasing. I have to go out with loads of foundation. Anyways, I have been using this cream about half a year. I have been constant with the daily use, and have noticed improvement on my face. The spots have lightened about 50%. I know that the cream is oily, and does make me get a pimple or two. But it is totally worth it because the cream does work. When using this cream you have to give it time. Using it two weeks may not be enough. Atleast wait enough time for the fade cream to give you results. I am impatient too, but i have given the cream time and it really works :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by stephanie69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the worst product in the whole entire world
stuffed up my skin like no tomorrow.
broke me out, left my scars looking worse.
don't purchase this AT ALL.
its a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This helped lighten a scar I had.
Not bad. I dislike the jar packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by MsCherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'll try to make this as short as possible, lol. After SUFFERING with acne for many years, I was left with many red scars all over my face. I was using Mederma scar cream for awhile, & it did seem to help, but it was a very lengthy, expensive, & not extremely productive process. So I seen this cream at the drug store, & decided to try it. I didn't have much hope for it because it was really cheap & I had never heard of it.
Well, I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks, & I've definitely seen improvement. It's amazing because these scars have really scarred me on the inside. I wouldn't leave the house without tons of make up to cover them up! Now, after just 2 weeks, I'm no longer in need of concealer, & I use MUCH less foundation.
Things I love about it: Very INexpensive, quick & easy to apply, you can wear it under make up :), & most importantly, it works & FAST!
Things I don't like: It does make skin oily, but if you're applying it before you go somewhere, just apply a very thin layer & you will be fine.

I haven't noticed any strange smell. Even though my skin is acne prone, this cream hasn't caused me to break out.

With any product, results with vary between consumers. Obviously it works tremendously for some, & not so much for others. But most of the reviews are positive, so it won't hurt to try it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by selly84tt

using for only three days and seeing results on existing marks i have so hoping in about 2-3 weeks some greater results.......