Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.4

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

on 9/17/2011 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this suff is amazinnnnnng!!! **** i am a person who has medical issues with my stomach and autoimmune issues it sucks! but! i always had pretty and clear skin and im super girly took care of it and wore makeup... i had severe internal bleeding in my intestines about 3 years ago and i was put on very very heavy doses of steroids so this was not good for any part of my body. very very bad skin issues progressed from the steroids and got worse and worse i ended up with huge pit marks on the sides of my face from cistic acne it was horrible! i tried everything to get rid of the ***pitting, the purple marks, the discoloration, oh yeah and tons of dark dark freckles from living in fl!****** all of it! i tried masks and scar treatments from high and low. and the only thing that helped was abh and alpha beta hydroxy i know there is a mask at sallys called abh and it works great its called abh pore minimizing mask and that put a dint in my scars slept in it a lot after school when i was a senoir before going out to get that perfect smooth skin. but i still was so upset about this. didnt leave without tons of makeup on me. then i read this review on here

* AND OMG !!!

i put a *************whole crap load of this stuff which was 3 bucks at walgreens!!!!*** on my skin before bed like as if it were a mask! woke up the next day and washed it off to be soo happy and see holy crap *****my scars were faded about 4 times in tone. amazing! AMAZING******that was just one nite. im talking scarring that stayed really bad for three years gone over using this product plus the abh mask from sallys plus witch hazel made by dickinsons also available at walgreens for about a month or less and wow!! new skin! like a fresh start its amazing! i love it!! so many compliments. i get told i have glowing beautiful skin without makeup on, and i love to tell them u can too go get this!

****** i used it about every few days a bunch of layers at once at nite only and my freckles were gone i had tons of them.. im a fl baby and man the pits filled in and i just could not be happier. im on my third bottle and ive spent a total of 10 bucks. i have spent so much money on crap for so long. i have told everyone about this. the lady at estee lauder. friends. my mom. everyone. and they all come back to me saying how amazing it is and how much they cant believe it works and its soo cheap! I LOVE THIS STUFF! btw keep it off ur eyebrows! and dont go in the sun after using u will burn! use at nite will make u oily and scrub it off with a washcloth or exfoliate wash it off very good and use some oil eliminating wash and tone ur skin. i recomend witch hazel which i use with this and that has also transformed my skin. dickinsons witch hazel there is a review on here for that as well. its about 3 bucks. i put it on b4 makeup and im oily free. im learning after spending big bucks to do my homework on reveiews before buying stuff thats crap ever again! love u makeupalley!

on 7/29/2011 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Been using this for about a week. I apply this twice a day, every morning and night along with my Neutrogena hydro boost serum plus clindamycin. My skin is a bit freckly with uneven skin tone with some pimple marks less than a month old. I usually have clear skin but the weird weather here is making me break out. I use this to face the pimple marks as well ask even out my blotchy skin.

PROS: I am noticing some improvements. It is not that big but still it works.

CONS: It is very drying though. I was a bit oily when I started using this. Now my skin feels very dry and I am getting small pimples in my chin. If it gets worse I will stop using this. Also, I don't like the tub packaging. I use q-tips to scoop out the cream as I only use a very small amount every time.

on 4/8/2011 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an "ok" product. I purchased this in hopes that it would lighten up some dark pigmentation on my skin and it did do that, but after tons of waiting. The product smells really bad and so if you're putting this cream on your skin, you have to be careful of when you do so. The cream will also change color a few days after it has been opened and that's normal, but overall I think I could have invested my money on a better product.

on 4/7/2011 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am VERY impressed! I have a few acne scars that were very upsetting b/c i do not like to wear foundation on my face everyday. I use this product at night, only on the spots that I am trying to lighten and I actually sleep in it. i will buy this product again.The only thing I would change is the packaging, its ok but it could be better but for the price who can complain? If you are wondering my skin tone I am A MAC NC44 (I always wonder when I am reading reviews)

on 3/31/2011 3:06:00 PM

DO NOT USE. Contains 2% Hydroquinone, which caused leukemia in the test animals, and has been banned in Europe.

on 3/24/2011 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I've had this product for a month now, but I'm certainly veteran when it comes to the risky and sometimes frustrating world world of fade, bleach, and whitening products as someone who has a constant struggle with discoloration. You see, I don't have problem skin. I rarely ever break out with multiple sites of acne and maybe have the occasional whitehead here or here but that's as far as my skin problems really go. I'm very thankful and fortunate for that, but the freckles and shadow spots that I have really irk me. As a person with a neutral undertone, my skin tends to be rather sallow and lackluster looking anyway which only brings out the shadows on my face.
On to the product: I bought this after running out of a tube of Black & White Cream which has probably been the most effective product I've ever tried, but the consistency left a lot to be desired and was too drying to use on my face on large areas like my cheeks. I'd say that the texture with this cream is very similar. It's not heavy at all and in fact it's a little drying to me. I wish that it either didn't have sunscreen at all or had a stronger SPF rating. Everything with sunscreen included tends to be greasy and nasty to me. My skin just doesn't agree with it. It doesn't matter whether it says it's not greasy on the bottle or jar either- it always is. I like that this cream can include it without that factor, but it's not enough SPF to keep me from having to wear another greasy SPF moisturizer during the day over it. This kind of defeats the purpose.
I'd say that this texture is great for someone with oilier skin than mine, especially if they apply it to damp skin. I on the other hand, wish is was richer. It's just a little too dry for me.
As of now, I haven't seen any really solid results but I've been switching back and forth between other more moisturizing creams that I have too. I plan on trying their new Cocoa Butter Formula facial line in hopes of finding something a little less gritty feeling to me.
We'll see...

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ok the Palmer's Fade creme I purchased in my local beauty supply store was pretty expensive came out at about 23.00 and then I don't know if its that my skin had a bad reaction to it but it broke me out...it broke me out every time I used it and I had to prove it to myself. the consistency of the product is pretty thick which makes it difficult to wear during the day or under makeup and it had a weird smell but its tolerable so I didn't mind, my skin is pretty oily and acne prone so I was a bit hesitant at first but from the way people spoke about I decided to try it I used it on and off as to get accustom and then at nights on the spots only for a month straight and my marks didn't fade a bit...maybe this didn't work for me because of the fact that my skin is acne prone and very oily I still have the tube at home...

on 2/5/2011 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well, i started using this product because of the acne scars i have (dark spots, blemishes). I have had acne since i turned 15 and i am now 21. The problem is, that once i finally get my acne to calm down i still have the acne scars on my face. Every pimple i get, leaves a dark spot, which is really embarrasing. I have to go out with loads of foundation. Anyways, I have been using this cream about half a year. I have been constant with the daily use, and have noticed improvement on my face. The spots have lightened about 50%. I know that the cream is oily, and does make me get a pimple or two. But it is totally worth it because the cream does work. When using this cream you have to give it time. Using it two weeks may not be enough. Atleast wait enough time for the fade cream to give you results. I am impatient too, but i have given the cream time and it really works :)

on 9/22/2010 10:23:00 PM

the worst product in the whole entire world
stuffed up my skin like no tomorrow.
broke me out, left my scars looking worse.
don't purchase this AT ALL.
its a waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This helped lighten a scar I had.
Not bad. I dislike the jar packaging though.

Popular Treatments (Face)