April 20, 2014 | 878 users online

Powders - Youngblood - Mineral Rice Setting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 12:21:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is the best setting powder. I'm a MAC C3 and use the shade Light (it looks literally white but disappears immediately). It's great for the upcoming summer months- a great oil absorbing/control powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

First: I have VERY Oily-Acne-Prone-Skin. To make matters worse, I am mixed and very hard to match (very yellow, golden, olive, beige, brown color :-). I have this product in Dark (#3) and it is my Holy Grail of Setting, and Priming Powders. It is great over, under, and mixed with makeup. It actually makes my makeup match my complexion better, set better, minizes pores, maintains oil control and looks VERY natural. What more could one ask for...

Enough Said!

HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by scarlettallison1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Youngblood Mineral Rice Setting Powder is the most amazing oil control product I've ever used and my skin looks flawless after I apply it. I use the Medium shade and it never turns ashy. It NEVER cakes up with touch-ups during the day. The HG of setting and touch-up powder. Works wonderfully as a base under Youngblood Mineral Foundation. This product has my highest recommendations, and I'm really picky!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2002 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ErinAmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product for stopping forehead shine and for setting foundation! I add a little to the foundation for an even application. Just brush on larger pore areas to help cover them too! It lasts and lasts and doesn't clog yours! I love the Medium shade!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2002 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice transparent powder, although I think I prefer BE's Mineral Veil a teensy bit more. (I did notice some very slight caking under my eyes if used too heavily.) Still a lovely powder however, and far superior to most others out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2002 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jesdmill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite setting powder. The lightest shade looks almost white but goes on essentially colorless on my PPP skin. It really helps to control oil when used either with the Youngblood foundation or another foundation. It is recommended to apply a layer of this powder, then the minerals, then another layer of powder. This really gives a matte surface. The packing is also nice - I traveled with this product and it neither leaked nor did it spill when I opened it. I wish they would put the loose minerals in the same container!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 9:52:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

This is fabulous! It eliminates my midday shine without changing the color of my foundation or clogging pores. This is quite similiar to MAC Blot and BE Mineral Veil. They're all great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a sample of this powder, and the light shade is perfect for my skin tone. It blots out oiliness and makes my skin look less blotchy. This is tied with MAC Blot Powder for my all-time favorite powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2002 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I have this in light and have combo skin and it works great for me. I only usually use this in the morning to set my minerals. It keeps the nasty shine down that tends to form mid-afternoon.