April 23, 2014 | 1973 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Product performs like a 3, but the price bumps it to a 4. Shows up decently on the waterline (slight heating with a lighter helps) Doesn't last more than a couple hours- but it is cheap, so...

Compared to the Rimmel ($3 vs $1 and the Rimmel is half the length) it is only slightly less pigmented, although not quite as soft. For a drugstore eyeliner- it really ain't bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought these at Walgreens on sale for $.49! I am highly impressed at how soft and how pigmented these are, they are just as good as the Rimmel ones, but twice as long and a 3rd of the price. I am really happy with these, and am going to stock up on more of these. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. My only issue with it is in sharpening (I have the kohl.... I don't know if there are other formulas)... it really gunks up my sharpener and is really hard to clean off of it because it's so soft and creamy. But I have had this pencil for over a year and it's still soft and very pigmented. I even used it on my face for cat whiskers at halloween and it stayed all night AND I was the only cat at that party that had white whiskers - everyone else used black liner. Mine was so authentic ;-) Then again, I have two cats and one has white whiskers and one has black, so... whatever... haha. I will buy this again if I ever run out of it, but it's so long!! It only just recently got sharpened down enough to fit in the length of my makeup bag, haha.... I use in my inner corners and it really creates a softer sweeter look for me, without even being apparent what I did. I even used it to completely line my eyes all the way around once, for fun, and the look was very ethereal and angelic... not really something you'd do for the office, but for a fun night out, a nice option. LOVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is pretty good overall. It is pigmented, creamy and blends well. It sorta disappears when I put it on my waterline at the end of the day, but it's still kind of visible. I use it sometimes as a base for my eyeshadows because it's creamy and blends pretty well. One major con is the packaging. OMG my cap broke after dropping it on the floor ughXD I just have to be more careful. I find overall that Wet n' WIld products are pretty decent except the fact that their packaging is cheap and easily broken. Overall, it's a good white eyeliner and I would definately reccommend it to anyone:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by griziebuu

Just bought it at a drugstore - for its cheap price, it's great! The pencil had creamy liner that glided on easily. One thing that stops me from giving it a five is that it smudges especially when I put it on the lower lashline. But other than that, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've always liked Wet 'n' Wild white eyeliner. I sometimes like to use it on top when I'm wearing a dark smoky neutral eye. It's fun, it's different. Sometimes I'll pair it with a dark or brightly colored liner. This one's as good as any. A nice option to have in your train case.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by crazy4makeup321

I bought this eyeliner a few days ago, at my local drugstore. I tested it in the store, and found that it was pretty creamy on the back of my hand. I bought it, it was only a dollar, so what the heck. At home, I put it on my waterline, the main reason why I bought it. It worked ok, but it kind of clumped a little and was uneven. But it works great for highlighting my inner corners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by nikkithecastle1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for some Halloween makeup because I needed a white pencil and 99 cents seemed like a great deal for me. It turns out I'm using it every day for my inner corner to brighten things up a bit. It applies great and it's easy to smudge for a more natural look. I expected it to have a less than average staying power, because I just felt like something had to be wrong, but I was pleasantly surprised in that department. If I ever run out of this giant pencil, I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this for my water liner-to brighten my eyes-however, I find that it doesn't apply evenly or opaque. But it seems to apply fine when I swatched it on the back of my hand.Overall, not a good choice for the waterline.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by VivehPinata

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The kohl eyeliner is creamy, but not so much so that it slides off the lash line. I find that it stays on my waterline for around 3 hours before it starts to fade, and that's okay with me. It serves as a really great base for eyeshadow or a brow highlight. I didn't encounter any serious problem with this product (: