Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stayed on all day. I put it on my bottom waterline for awhile to open up my eyes and it wouldnt come off during the day which I liked alot. Its also a very big pencil so it lasts a long time. I like this alot and It was super cheap so I will be repurchasing it. I recommend it for a white eyeliner.

on 10/8/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really enjoy this eyeliner. It is pigmented and is very long wearing.
The perfect highlighting pencil, and is easy to apply.
The texture is a little dry but by drawing a few strokes on the back of your hand, it warms up and smoothens the texture.
Safe for the waterline, no irritations, and does not smudge
Great product!

on 9/3/2011 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eyeliner is hard like graphite, so definitely soften it with a blow dryer or lighter before you use it. I used it on my waterline and it looked/felt extremely waxy. Also, it would NOT come off my eyes for DAYS after I used it. So I guess it's long lasting, but disturbingly so. I'm afraid this pencil will give me cancer :( Just kidding, but don't buy it.

on 6/10/2011 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Product performs like a 3, but the price bumps it to a 4. Shows up decently on the waterline (slight heating with a lighter helps) Doesn't last more than a couple hours- but it is cheap, so...

Compared to the Rimmel ($3 vs $1 and the Rimmel is half the length) it is only slightly less pigmented, although not quite as soft. For a drugstore eyeliner- it really ain't bad!

on 6/5/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought these at Walgreens on sale for $.49! I am highly impressed at how soft and how pigmented these are, they are just as good as the Rimmel ones, but twice as long and a 3rd of the price. I am really happy with these, and am going to stock up on more of these. <3

on 5/24/2011 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this. My only issue with it is in sharpening (I have the kohl.... I don't know if there are other formulas)... it really gunks up my sharpener and is really hard to clean off of it because it's so soft and creamy. But I have had this pencil for over a year and it's still soft and very pigmented. I even used it on my face for cat whiskers at halloween and it stayed all night AND I was the only cat at that party that had white whiskers - everyone else used black liner. Mine was so authentic ;-) Then again, I have two cats and one has white whiskers and one has black, so... whatever... haha. I will buy this again if I ever run out of it, but it's so long!! It only just recently got sharpened down enough to fit in the length of my makeup bag, haha.... I use in my inner corners and it really creates a softer sweeter look for me, without even being apparent what I did. I even used it to completely line my eyes all the way around once, for fun, and the look was very ethereal and angelic... not really something you'd do for the office, but for a fun night out, a nice option. LOVE!!!

on 5/19/2011 8:30:00 PM

This eyeliner is pretty good overall. It is pigmented, creamy and blends well. It sorta disappears when I put it on my waterline at the end of the day, but it's still kind of visible. I use it sometimes as a base for my eyeshadows because it's creamy and blends pretty well. One major con is the packaging. OMG my cap broke after dropping it on the floor ughXD I just have to be more careful. I find overall that Wet n' WIld products are pretty decent except the fact that their packaging is cheap and easily broken. Overall, it's a good white eyeliner and I would definately reccommend it to anyone:)

on 5/14/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just bought it at a drugstore - for its cheap price, it's great! The pencil had creamy liner that glided on easily. One thing that stops me from giving it a five is that it smudges especially when I put it on the lower lashline. But other than that, I would definitely buy it again.

on 3/31/2011 7:20:00 PM

I've always liked Wet 'n' Wild white eyeliner. I sometimes like to use it on top when I'm wearing a dark smoky neutral eye. It's fun, it's different. Sometimes I'll pair it with a dark or brightly colored liner. This one's as good as any. A nice option to have in your train case.

I bought this eyeliner a few days ago, at my local drugstore. I tested it in the store, and found that it was pretty creamy on the back of my hand. I bought it, it was only a dollar, so what the heck. At home, I put it on my waterline, the main reason why I bought it. It worked ok, but it kind of clumped a little and was uneven. But it works great for highlighting my inner corners.