Kesalan Patharan Sheer micro powder

4.6

This is my first loose powder but I have sampled other brands before. I bought it cos' of raves in MUA. It's really one of the best loose powder on the market. Very fine, sheer and wonderful in setting my concealer. The shade 10 is light and translucent enough not to make my concealer cakey or discolor it. But it's really quite expensive for so little product. Thank Goodness I only use it to set concealer or I'll go broke!

on 1/2/2004 4:10:00 AM

I am into my second tube of the loose powder and I must say, KP micro loose is by far the best loose powder I have ever used. Other loose powder only left my face looking patchy and made up, but KP gives my skin that nice finish that is so natural.

on 12/29/2003 1:38:00 AM

This has to be my favourite loose powder so far. It is really finely milled and looks so natural on the face. It has oil control property, but unlike usual powder with oil control, this powder doesn't give any chalky effects at all. Though it comes only in 2 shades, plus a third one which is shimmery, the fineness of the powder ensures that it is suited for a spectrum of skin tones. I am a NC35, I use #20.

on 11/5/2003 5:23:00 AM

recently i went to japan wif a group of pals and we did some shopping for cosmetics over there. my best pal finally purchased this kp loose powder there after wanting it for a long time (she couldnt find in in spore). i tested her purchase and although its really fine and made sure my concealer stayed put, i ound it too matte for me. it didnt haf a nice glow and left me wif overly perfect matte skin(which i dun really like cos i like healthy glows =P) anyway, this thing is good for setting ur foundation (i dont wear foundation, only concealer) i ll stick to my shu uemura...

on 9/29/2003 10:31:00 PM

It sets the make up wonderfully. Very light and soft, not heavily perfumed. I like this loose powder a lot! Although, I am not totaly satisfied with the package, I will repurchase this one.

on 8/18/2003 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you're looking for a loose powder that's REALLY do the job of setting makeup and keeps oils at bay, hours after hours, this is it!!! I never expected this, but ever since I used this I never use my compact powder for touch-ups again. It even works for dry skins, my skin can be combos at a time and super dry at others due to doctors medications and I still can use KP loose powders. Thumbs up!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Best loose powder I have tried so far. It's so finely milled and weightless. I've tried a couple of different colors(#5 and #7 I believe)on my NC20 skin, but there isn't much difference since they all go sheer and translucent. I wish the powder could provide some coverage but I can't complain too much b/c it never looks cakey or madeup and its a big plus for me. The puff is heavinly soft and the carry-case(bought separately)is well made, too.

EDIT Oct 2005: still use this powder, but have found many other brands that are equally good or better than this powder. Not sure if I'd buy this again, because it's a pretty good powder, but it doesn't rock my world or anything. I still like to explore other brands out there.

on 6/29/2003 8:35:00 PM

Here is my description of the product: It's *very* finely milled. It allows for multiple applications over it and won't streak or get uneven; great for touching up. It is indeed weightless and is sheer, so the skin color shows through, looking natural. When pile on a bit more, this powder effectively controls shine on my face all day long. It brightens up my face without much trace of powder. I never break out from it. It comes with a luxurious puff that is a much raved item from the KP line.

Although I haven't tried many loose powders, but this one might very well be one of the best. continued >>

on 6/4/2003 5:52:00 AM

i overheard about this powder during a photoshoot, these two makeup artist were raving about it. so i decide to give it a try, it really works! the powder is very very fine, ( the sales girl mentions that it is six times finer than other powder). so it gives a natural matte finishing, without the pasty, powdery look. so for girls who have a phobia of "overly made up" look but still needs to cover flaws, this is it!all thumbs up for this!

Recommended for Normal Skin