January 29, 2015 | 1661 users online

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by ilminyia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love the seaweed shampoo and the matching conditioner. I have HUGE problems with breakouts along my hairline, and have found this pair is something I can use and not have problems. It's a godsend for me just because of that! I also love the scent, kind of clean, natural, plant based - very nice. I keep buying this again and again, even though the price is pretty high; every time I try something else, my forehead breaks out again - so I keep coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 2:22:00 AM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo when my hair is not colored or chemically-treated. It smells delicious, lathers and rinses well, and leaves my hair free of build-up. It can be drying if I don't use conditioner, but I always do and don't find any problems. I have dry hair anyway, so I wash it every other day; this is my go-to conditioner. I have the huge one in my shower and the half-size in my travel bag. Good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by halloweenhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

So I bought the small bottle after I heard amazing reviews on it
& I bought it...and it was definitely not anything special. It was just overpriced shampoo, and it left my hair a little dry. I use it once a week now just to finish it up.

But it smells good, but I honestly don't think it's that great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

I like this shampoo, although it's a bit much for everyday. I used it a few times a week to get rid of product buildup in my hair. It definitely gets things clean, but conditioning is an absolutely can't-miss step after using it. It's pricey, so I probably won't purchase again as I can get clarifying shampoos for cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by CombatWombat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ooooh, the smell! A luscious, blue-green beachy scent, very cool and fresh. Unfortunately, the shampoo isn't that great. I found it very drying (oily/reactive scalp, dry, highlighted length) - the kind of dry and tangled that conditioner doesn't really help with. It also left my hair feeling kind of sticky, like it was coated in a film. Might be the sea salt. The trouble is, I'm almost positive that I'll buy this again for the great smell and the cute packaging. I'm such a sucker for scent and packaging. That, and I love the big, green salad of ingredients packed into here. I bet this would work really well diluted so it only hit my scalp. So my advice is to go ahead and give it a try, but do make sure you only buy a small bottle to start. And condition afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by islandgurl

I've tried almost every shampoo and finally at 27 I've found my shampoo. Ive been hesitant for so long b/c of the price but this makes my hair so easy to comb after it's been wash and it feels like it's clean. I do have thick, oily hair. I wash my hair every other day and this is just great for soft, managable hair. It doesn't make my hair feel dry or too hydrated like many others.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by glossygirl47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Eh, there's nothing special about this shampoo. It's low-end shampoo in a high-end bottle. This shampoo cleans my hair well enough, but it's got sodium laureth sulfate in it and I do think it dries my hair out a bit.

I have to admit, I do love the scent of this shampoo. It's a really nice, fresh green scent. It's really best thing about the shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

I really wanted to love this, but after using it a few times, I don't. I really like the scent, but I find it leaves my hair a little ... crunchy. I think it's a great product if you style your hair, because this will give your hair enough body to hold a curl. I prefer a silkier finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

Used to like this shampoo, lovely smell and a nice change to the shower routine. I have non-chemically treated hair, with an oily scalp. Suddenly I have a dry scalp this summer, and this shampoo dries out my hair. Need to change my product line up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by emilyjoy

I really like this shampoo. I have oily hair and I only like to wash it every other day or every couple of days because its also really thick and long so it is quite time consuming to blow dry and straighten. It seems like it kind of "soaks up" the oil in my hair.
I don't think it'd be great for girls with dry hair. But I think that has pretty much already been established.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because its kind of expensive and not really readily available. Otherwise it is great. I will for sure buy it again when I run out.