La Prairie Cellular Refining Lotion

4.4

Water, Propylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl, Cocoate, Algae Extract, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Magnesium Aspartate, Glycine, Benzophenone-4, Alanine, Creatine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Geraniol, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Violet 2, Blue 1

on 9/12/2004 8:09:00 AM

I agree with the other ladies. This is a very effective though gentle product. Its deep cleansing and leaves my skin clean but not stripped. It seems to have some healing qualities. This might be my most important cleaning product (me: 38, dry skin, oily t-zone)

on 8/31/2004 1:25:00 AM

This is by far the best toner I ve purchased !

on 4/10/2004 6:20:00 PM

I'm using 2nd bottle of this. This gentle non-drying formulated toner seems ideal for most skin types and for its size, price is pretty adequate.

on 9/16/2003 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this toner. As it is very mild and does excellent as a toner - tone well, moisturise, relax your skin. The scent is light and I like it either. It is weaker than Shiseido but like Sisley (Talking about how stong the scent is). I really like it after used up a 60ml GWP bottle. If I were wealthy, this would become my HG! Unfournately, I'm not. But I would repurchase one day!

on 7/8/2003 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent product - especially for sensitive skin. Very refreshing and alcohol-free, so it would not irrate my skin. I like it!!!! I would repurchase again!!!

on 5/29/2003 11:19:00 AM

This is a nice refreshing, wonderful smelling alcohol-free toner. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave a film on it. No problems with breakoouts.

Love all of my LP products!!!

It's a fairly basic alcohol free toner. It hydrates while it tones. I just started using it, so I can't see much difference yet. It does a good job in hydrating (my skin feels less taut and flaky after using it)but it does nothing else beyond that. If price (USD65) is not your concern, this toning lotion is worth a try. What can you expect from a toner anyway?