September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Toners - La Prairie - Cellular Refining Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Klazina

I agree with the other ladies. This is a very effective though gentle product. Its deep cleansing and leaves my skin clean but not stripped. It seems to have some healing qualities. This might be my most important cleaning product (me: 38, dry skin, oily t-zone)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by styliana

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best toner I ve purchased !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by vivtokki

I'm using 2nd bottle of this. This gentle non-drying formulated toner seems ideal for most skin types and for its size, price is pretty adequate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by annelau

I like this toner. As it is very mild and does excellent as a toner - tone well, moisturise, relax your skin. The scent is light and I like it either. It is weaker than Shiseido but like Sisley (Talking about how stong the scent is). I really like it after used up a 60ml GWP bottle. If I were wealthy, this would become my HG! Unfournately, I'm not. But I would repurchase one day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 4:31:00 AM More reviews by annelau

This is an excellent product - especially for sensitive skin. Very refreshing and alcohol-free, so it would not irrate my skin. I like it!!!! I would repurchase again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Jazzie

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice refreshing, wonderful smelling alcohol-free toner. It doesn't dry my skin out or leave a film on it. No problems with breakoouts.

Love all of my LP products!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2003 4:05:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAddie

It's a fairly basic alcohol free toner. It hydrates while it tones. I just started using it, so I can't see much difference yet. It does a good job in hydrating (my skin feels less taut and flaky after using it)but it does nothing else beyond that. If price (USD65) is not your concern, this toning lotion is worth a try. What can you expect from a toner anyway?