September 16, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Espresso

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by ohninesixteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really great eyeshadow, I love the color. For all you gals saying you can't pick it up on a brush, you either have a fake or don't know how to apply makeup. Definitely buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I put with copy paste the review of kerrydietrich : ''Espresso is one of the worst eye shadows I have have ever bought, not just for MAC. I can't even get it to pick up on my brush, and what I can pick up won't even swatch. The color in pan is beautiful, but doesn't show, let alone translate. I really don't get so many positive reviews, unless I really did get a dud. So disappointed!!!''

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM. I mean i cant take off any of the color. Zero, nothing. Do you think its fake? I am sooo disappointed :((

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really great shadow. I use this as a brow filler (my eyebrows are very dark and Espresso is the perfect shade) and crease colour most commonly, but in the past I also used this to contour my nose. Very versatile, matte, pigmented...I can't think of any negatives!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmmm Espresso! I LOVE the name of this shadow! :) I haven't had the courage to use this as an all over lid color as it's fairly dark and very matte. I wear this occasionally on my outer v along with a beautiful gold, bronze, peach or lighter brown. I bought this for $15 at the MAC counter in my local Dillards. Probably would not repurchase, as it will take me years to hit pan. The amount of product vs. the small amount you need per use due to its excellent pigmentation will make Espresso last forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my brows and my eyes. I love wearing this in my crease. It's a medium matte brown. It's kind of hard to blend out so I love mixin it with other brown shades to wear in the crease. Def would repurchase!

Edit (7/19/13):
I've recently been using this as a contour for my nose. Perfect color!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful brown, good pigmentation, matte, BUT u cant really blend it.. so if you make a "mistake" you can really fix it and blend it..
im disappointed...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by pinktearose726

I must admit this is a staple color for me. I am a NW20 with dark brown hair and eyes and wear medium dark mineralize powder. Espresso is multi use color and is one of my favorites. I use Espresso to line my eyebrows, as a crease color, wear it under colors to darken other colors or just by itself on top of Groundwork paint pot. Sometimes as the day goes on the color has a taupe tint to it. Gorgeous color. I get compliments when I wear it, and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Karrrluh

Great eyebrow shadow for the summer time, a little too dark for the winter time. Color is beautiful . For reference i'm a Matchmaster in 2.0 & Prolongwear NC25-30

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by PearlNecklacexo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Basic medium dark brown that is matte. I use it to fill my eyebrows with MAC's 266 angled brush. You can apply it wet for more intensity as an eyeliner and it also looks sexy allover the lid and smoked out lightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by kerrydietrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown