Philosophy Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

3.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like the scent of this and the fact that it's a dual beauty product.You can use this as shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. It's a nice product overall but I'm just not thrilled about the price. It's almost $20 for only 8 fl which is way overpriced in my opinion.

on 6/13/2010 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this for hair shampoo and shower gel, it smells lovely and makes my skin and hair fab - with the conditioner. The only thing is it is v expensive and I wish it came with a pump bottle - hence the 4 lippies

on 6/10/2010 11:10:00 PM

I love the scent of Amazing Grace! I use this as a body wash, not a shampoo, because I want t shampoo for my specific hair type. It is very expensive, but I believe it is worth it for the scent!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Love this product, leaves you feeling so clean and smells great. I use it with my clarisonic face and body and its even better.

on 4/12/2010 5:11:00 AM

So expensive, but smells so refreshing. Doesn't leave any film behind, either. Really drying on the hair, so I add conditioner to the mix.

on 4/11/2010 7:53:00 PM

Agree with the low reviews on this...And I got this as a sample. No lather, barely any scent. Boring, ho hum....What's all the excitement about??

on 3/25/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing grace is my scent and I really don't see myself changing anytime soon. I get complimented on my scent often and I love that the scent lingers on my clothes and even makes the dryer smell good.

However, all that being said - this contains Sodium Laureth Sulfate which does not agree with my skin. I have to use it on the lower half of my body (arms and chest are somewhat acne prone.) I hate when they show on QVC the lathering quality of this. I'm like, seriously. SLS is a cheap ingredient and irritates the skin. Also the first ingredient is water. I mean c'mon! I love Amazing Grace so I have to overlook these things but I always thought Philosophy was more into natural type products. SLS is not natural!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this scent as a shower gel. It is clean and fresh and light and is like soap magnified. This product doesn't lather very much but it is refreshing showering with this product.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I adore this shower gel. The smell is light and heavenly and it's gentle on my skin. It's very pricey, and for that reason I don't use it daily, but it's a nice treat. Other reviews are correct, it doesn't lather much. However, I don't mind it so much since it gives me a nice light scent on my skin after I dry off.

on 2/8/2010 5:34:00 PM

I love how this lathers and smells! A little bit goes a long way and the lather is so luxurious! It lasts a long time too since you only have to use a little. I used to for a shampoo a couple of times and it did a good job but mostly I would use it for a body wash. Would definitely buy again!