Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Makes my man smell so sexy! This last a long time, but not for the woman's version. This is a pricey frangrance for men.

my boyfriend used to use this since i got it for him. it smells so darn good!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite scent ever for a guy, it makes me swoon. I actually have a sample of it from Sephora that I sometimes spray on my bed and my boyfriend. It smells kind of weird at first, but then it smells amazing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Such a sexy, confident scent, like pheromones in a bottle. I usually don't like fragrances classified as "cool" or "fresh" but this is really alluring. It's bold without being overpowering and has a warm amber note that makes you want to bury your face in the wearer's chest. 100% masculine IMO. Just make sure he's not spraying too much, because this is a potent scent.

Love a man in Acqua Di Gio, I can smell it from a mile away...it is fantastic!

this is one of the best scent that armani have.. love the smell,not over powering...

Just a perfect creation for guys.
Simple, easy to wear, fresh and sexy.
My boyfriend wears it and he feels really confortable, because it doesn't smell from far away but it also stays quite a long time.

Maybe not too masculine, but VERY sexy

One of my coworkers wears this and it smells so good on him. Very sexy, seductive, but not overpowering. Great scent!!!! Would definitely buy as a gift.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

yuk this stuff stinks and every time i see a gay dude at the mall or out he allways has this crap on it so nasty

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel