March 3, 2015 | 1141 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite scent ever for a guy, it makes me swoon. I actually have a sample of it from Sephora that I sometimes spray on my bed and my boyfriend. It smells kind of weird at first, but then it smells amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

Such a sexy, confident scent, like pheromones in a bottle. I usually don't like fragrances classified as "cool" or "fresh" but this is really alluring. It's bold without being overpowering and has a warm amber note that makes you want to bury your face in the wearer's chest. 100% masculine IMO. Just make sure he's not spraying too much, because this is a potent scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love a man in Acqua Di Gio, I can smell it from a mile away...it is fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this is one of the best scent that armani have.. love the smell,not over powering...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by kittyfly77

Just a perfect creation for guys.
Simple, easy to wear, fresh and sexy.
My boyfriend wears it and he feels really confortable, because it doesn't smell from far away but it also stays quite a long time.

Maybe not too masculine, but VERY sexy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lexymiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my coworkers wears this and it smells so good on him. Very sexy, seductive, but not overpowering. Great scent!!!! Would definitely buy as a gift.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

yuk this stuff stinks and every time i see a gay dude at the mall or out he allways has this crap on it so nasty

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My man wears this and both he and I really love it. The smell is great and not too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by estle

My guy wears this as well. And it makes me want him. lol. I can't help it. This was the first cologne he wore for me when we dated bout 7 years ago. Still gives me those butterflies even til this day. and I do always notice majority of men wearing this.. it is a great cologne..