October 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Cleansers - Bonne Bell - Ten-O-Six- Deep Pore Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by ally176

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to "rediscover" this again after browsing reviews on MUA..I forgot how much I really like it, started using it at 14, (I'm 50 now - yikes), have used everything high and low end on my oily skin over the years but always go back to 10.0.6, of course it's not available in Canada anymore but I have enough to last until my next trip to the States, and the website says they will ship here.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by jitterbug

I thought I liked this product because it cleans out pores like no other, but it strips the skin of neccessary oils and it's very drying. It hasn't done anything good for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 9:15:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Cleanser? Didn't know this product existed. For years though, I used the debut product (came out in the '70s), toner, the brown colored alcohol rich toner. I loved the toner up until recently, I feel it has way too much alcolhol for my taste and have heard that alcolhol can be a cancer causer, yikes!!! I think the 10.0.6 products are pretty good for the money.

Update: This has way too much alcohol to be a good toner, much less for normal/dry skin like mine. I used this when I was younger and loved it then, but now it seems dated and too acohol laden, but I already knew that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

This stuff is awesome, its been around forever and works great! This is the only cleanser I use that works really good. There are very few stores that carry this still and I honestly don't know why, it's the best cleanser.I have to order mine specially from Bonne Bell. Anyway if you've never tried this it's not expensive at all and does the job 100%.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by janpapas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm 50 and STILL use it!! The alcohol is not too strong, and it really does remove the grime, makeup, etc. I even use it on my little schnauzer's ears to keep them clean and pink (vet says fine!). I recall a sensitive skin formula w/ a lower alcohol content, but it may have been discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by maquillage

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a review of my niece's complexion. She has the most beautiful skin; clear, smooth and poreless. All she has ever used is Noxzema followed by a
10-0-6 'scrub down' with cotton pads. Wish I had done that years ago!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 9:47:00 AM More reviews by perrier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG cleanser for years. I've tried everything, including high end products and always come back to this. Even now that I'm 30 I've found nothing that works better at keeping my skin clear. It removes every last trace of makeup, and keeps my skin smooth, soft and oil free. The have stopped selling this in the UK, but I stock up every time I visit the states. Will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mondale

I'm amazed that there are so few reviews on this product! I've been using it for about 20 years, and -- despite trying to move towards more "adult" cleansers, such as Chanel, Lancome, Aveda, etc. -- I go back to 10-0-6 every time. Still smells like summer camp to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 10:27:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is great. It's quick and easy to use and removes dirt and makeup really well. After using this my skin doesn't feel tight and dry, instead it made my skin feel smoother and softer!! I highly recommend this!