L'Oreal L'Oreal Kids Shampoo-Orange/Mango Smoothie

4.3

WATER • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • PEG-30 GLYCERYL COCOATE • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • DISODIUM RICINOLEAMIDO MEA-SULFOSUCCINATE • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE • SODIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • POLYQUATERNIUM-10 • TARTARIC ACID • SODIUM METHYLPARABEN • MAGNESIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE • DMDM HYDANTOIN • SODIUM OLETH SULFATE • MAGNESIUM OLETH SULFATE • METHYLPARABEN • CI 14700/RED 4 • CI 47005/YELLOW 10

on 10/10/2003 9:48:00 PM

i have fairly healthy asian hair(straight and medium thickness) with dry ends.
most shampoo followed by conditioner leaves my hair soft, sleek and shiny.
i used this for the first time last night, and man oh man.. did i have a very bad hair day. left my

on 9/24/2003 2:44:00 PM

I love this stuff! I don't usually use a conditioner, because my hair is really fine, but this makes my hair shiny and moisturized without weighing it down. It smells absolutely fantastic--sooooo yummy and sweet! I bought it on a whim because I was having a bad day, and I will definitely purchase it again! Better than my pricey adult shampoos! LOL!

on 8/4/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells great, kinda like peaches, and works well too. Plus it's so darn inexpensive. Whenever I use this with my L'Oreal Grape Hair conditioner I have a good hair day.

on 7/31/2003 8:51:00 PM

i love mangoes so this was the best l'oreal kids shampoo yet!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great scent, fun packaging and wonderful price! Cleans really well with a nice amount of moisture. Hubby loves this too!

Smells sooo good and so appropriate for summer! I wash my hair everyday in summer and this is moisturizing enough that I don't need to use a conditioner. Great summery-fruity scent too!

on 5/24/2003 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yummy! I addicted to the L'Oreal Kids line and this one smells so good! It leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy and it really cuts down on the knots. The only downside is that the bottle is kind of a the small side so I tend to go through an entire bottle of this rather quickly but that might be a good thing because usually I don't use up anything!! LOL :o)

on 5/11/2003 11:25:00 PM

This is such a great shampoo! I'd been using the basic Suave and Johnson & Johnson kids' formulas and figured that they were all about the same. But the L'Oreal Kids shampoos truly seem to make my children's hair softer and less tangled than the other brands. And the best thing: they smell *divine!* The Orange-Mango Smoothie smells just like fresh peaches to me. I may start using this on my *own* hair! (P.S. the Fruit Punch and Watermelon are close seconds on my list of favorites.)

Popular Shampoos