August 21, 2014 | 1490 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for hazel color
I have hard time finding a brow pencil that doesn't make my brows look ridiculous. Everything I tried is too dark. This color is just right for me plus little brush is so handy and very useful. The bottom line is this is a first brow pencil that I'm enjoying using and its very affordable. Its a great color for people who don't need a lot of brow color,just a little definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthaweldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my go-to pencil for everyday use. I have this pencil in hazel and I find it works great with any skin tone/hair colour. It's light enough for blondes yet dark enough for brunettes. It still produces a natural looking brow without being too "hard".. & it lasts all day. I've tried many high end products from Sephora but still find myself using this pencil over anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

THIS IS AMAZING. It's better than all the Sephora powders and brow pencils ive used. i'm asian, and pencils typically look too brown/orange on me, but this is (in the shade brown/black) honestly just a super nice, soft, natural black that matches my hair. Lasts all day and looks so natural youd never know it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Awful. Don't waste your money. If you have used the better brow products but want to save a little money get the Milani one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by heenalotus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my best friends got this as one of my stocking stuffers last Christmas and being a Rimmel virgin, I didn't know what to expect. I had always heard great things and read stellar reviews on the brand but there was some part of me that scoffed every time I passed their stuff in the makeup aisle at CVS.

To add to that, I didn't really understand how to "fill in my brows" despite all the YouTube tutorials I watched. No matter how many pencils, eyebrow gels/brushes and brown eyeshadows I used, I always ended up looking like I had crazy dark caterpillars on my face like an angry Pakistani man. But one trace of this in the brown-black color and suddenly my eyebrows look shapely, defined, full and chic. I only outline the top very faintly and draw in the arch my round eyebrows will never attain on their own and lightly comb it through with the dual end to soften the harshness. It looks very natural (I use black-brown I think) and instead of looking like I just went Sharpie crazy, I have these amazing arches that no tweezer, thread or wax strip could ever achieve. I don't know if this is an HG just yet but it is an everyday staple to go from looking great to GLAM. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

Bit of an impulse by for me as I hadn't properly investigated what my drugstore was offering in terms of eyebrow pencils, but luckily I was pleasantly surprised. I got it in hazel which is shade 2 I think, it's a light brown colour and just gives my eyebrows that extra bit of definition. It's creamy,but not excessively, so it glides on really nice. The packaging is good quality and comes with a little eyebrow comb on the lid which is really handy. £2.99 is a great price and I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by najah83

My trusty clinique and mac eyebrow pencils were running out and I was going away for my birthday and needed my eyebrows to look good (eyebrow pencils are the one item i must use if nothing else!) , but I had no time to go to a big department store so researched the highest rating drugstore brand eyebrow pencil and it was this.
I'm very dissapointed. It is very sharp and pointy and draws harsh, ugly lines that are more red than brown (i purchased dark brown) .The brush is useless and painful , cheap and spikey.
Just scratches your face really and does nothing to shape your brows. I am happy to pay upto 20 pounds for a good pencil, this cost 1/10th of what I would pay but I feel like it was a waste of money as it's going straight to the bin- I'd get better results using a biro pen.
Very harsh and unnatural red brows .

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ellie1826

This eyebrow pencil is great! I have blonde brows and the soft blonde colour blends perfectly. The brush is also great for blending and fixings brows. You can tell its not top quality, but its good enough to look natural :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by MISSKAUR88

Best eyebrow pencil iv used, long lasting ideal colour. Always will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MaoIjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love, love, LOVE this product. I've never really done my eyebrows before and this was the first thing I picked up to start my eyebrow-grooming journey since it had a little brush too!
The brush isn't "harsh". You're supposed to use it to lightly brush the hairs of your eyebrows. It's not something you scrub your eyebrows with. It's firm and definitely something you'd use to brush up hair. So ladies, use the brush lightly and don't scrub. Your brows need some TLC too!

The pigmentation is amazing. I use the shade "black brown" for my black eyebrows. It's the DARKEST brown ever. The PERFECT shade for black eyebrows. I have dark hair too, so dark brows+dark hair= HOT! :D I use very light strokes to fill in the sparseness of my brows and to elongate the ends a bit, since I have really small brows. It looks extremely natural. It's not waxy at all! It really just seems pretty matte to me. My brows look beautiful with this on <3

I don't like going for the "full" look. I like my brows looking like MY brows. If you like full brows, then this may not be the product for you. Pencils are for filling in spaces that are WITHIN your brows. If you want to REALLY elongate your brows and create the illusion of MORE HAIR, then I suggest using a powder.

It lasts all day on me and I get quite oily on my forehead. This is just an amazing product! It's great for beginners and anyone, really. I don't wear face make up very often and doing my brows with this just puts my face together. If you ever decide the not wear make up, DO YOUR BROWS, WOMAN! It will make a HUGE difference. I hope this review was helpful for you ladies and I hope you have a great day. Stay gorgeous :) x

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No