October 30, 2014 | 1193 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Beautyseeker14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this mask, the tea tree scrub, the tea tree spot clearing night lotion n the tea tree face clearing lotion, which is almost the who,e tea tree oil line, for a long time now.
I use the scrub and the mask once every week and it has helped me a lot in combatting my acne problems. The mask is very soothing and the light smell is pleasing. However, this regimen needs to be followed up by a moisturizing lotion as too much of dryness can cause more breakouts.

Also, i dont use the tea tree face clearing lotion or the oil in the winter as it dries the skin too much and causes more breakouts.these two should be used more carefully in my opinion.
I have a acne prone combi skin and need to follow every treatment with a moisturing routine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I've been using this face mask for years, I don't have bad spots but get the occasional pimple/boil but have oily skin. This mask is thin on the skin, dries and then is washed off. It has a cooling effect on the skin. Once removed your skin looks fresh and it definitely helps with the pimples and controls my oil. Will continue to repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by aiislyn

I got a free sample of the Tea Tree Mask from my local Body Shop and I'm currently letting it dry on my face. I applied it to a couple of spots on my cheeks that I can feel small pimples on, on my chin, and around my nose(lower T-zone area).

When applying it, it's not as thick as other masks I own but it doesn't take much to cover your skin that way. With the .15 oz sample I got, I could probably use it as a complete face mask twice then have some left over for spot treatments.
It definitely feels like any tea tree oil product I've used; very refreshing and cooling on my skin,. I love the way it feels.

I'll update when I've washed it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Bonike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best face mask I have ever used. I have combination skin with a VERY oily t-zone. I first tried this mask 6 months ago and I was pretty pleased with its results but then I ran out and wasn't able to reach a body shop for 3 weeks. The worst 3 weeks my face has been in ages. My skin felt horrible, pores looked clogged and I just looked a mess. I finally got my hands on the stuff and after a week of continuous use (due to me excessive behaviour lol) I love this product so much more now. My skin feels smooth and rejuvenated. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Poxleitner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

When I first got this product it did absolutely nothing for me. I used it a few times and I stopped using it because it wasn't doing anything at all. Then recently, for whatever reason, I started using it as a spot cream on all of my pimples, blackheads, and cysts. It worked AMAZINGLY!!!! Better than any spot treatment or mask! takes away blemishes in about a day. I don't know why, but it even works better than the tea tree spot treatment from The Body Shop. I put it on without washing it off, as soon as I get home from school, before bed, and as soon right after I wash my face in the morning, on weekends. It doesn't dry or irritate my dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Sense it is a clay mask, it reduces oil as well. If this product does nothing for you as a mask, I really recommend trying this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried all the other tea tre products, so I decided to try this as well. This mask was disappointing and aside from making my skin feel refreshed it did nothing for me. I prefer the honey/oat mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this mask just because I felt like shopping in one of my favorite stores in the world (The Body Shop, yes!) and this product was on sale. I'm using it once a week or less and I think it's OK. I like its texture when applying on my face (might feel too stingy for a more sensitive skin) and how soft my skin feels right after washing it off, but a few hours later, I would not tell any difference of my skin before and after the mask. I will probably finish it, but not buy the same one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by missanonymous168

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Two of my friends love this mask and it works really well for their acne, so I'm soo disappointed that it doesn't work for me! It makes me break out more and when I use it at night, my face becomes an oil slick by morning. That's weird because tea tree oil is supposed to be good for oily skin since it's drying... I've scoured the internet for reviews on this product and found one other reviewer who said the same thing. Pro: Immediately after using this, my skin does become softer, but I can easily achieve that with other masks. I say this product is worth a try. It is very effective for some people, so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

when I had bad acne and clogged pores, I used this religiously until I finished the whole jar. it actually made my acne worse. because it contains so little tea tree oil and so many other crappy ingredients.it really doesn't do anything besides give you the tinglely sensation. if you want to use something that actually cleanse, try the blue corn mask, it's way better

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually a big fan of the Body Shop, but this mask caused loads of spots to come up where I've never had them before. I used it twice (just to be sure) and it took about two weeks for my complexion to completely clear up.

Definitely won't be buying this again! Such a waste of 10.