The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 3/4/2014 7:57:00 AM

I NEVER KNEW A FACE MASK COULD ACTUALLY GIVE YOU ACNE BUT HEY I GUESS THERE IS

This is the best mask I've tried. It doesn't make my skin feel tight after, it leaves me feeling fresh and clean, and it helps with my acne. I will buy this mask again!

on 1/21/2014 7:57:00 PM

I love this mask , it's feel cool on your face when you apply it on and smooth up when you wash it off, i also notice my acne scars lighten up a LITTLE as well. It's just simply great, I don't like the tea free line a lot but this product just does what it said, I don't see that it's help with my acne a lot but however, it's great for just relax and smooth out your skin texture.

on 12/9/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have constant breakouts and wanted to find something to clean my pores and reduce breakout. Unfortunately this product doesn't go skin deep. It feels cool and refreshing on my face, but I have yet to see any changes. It's quite expensive too.

on 11/27/2013 10:10:00 AM

I'm using it. So so ! No change :)

on 11/15/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I did not see any benefit to this mask. In fact, I didn't notice any impact at all when I would remove it. I bought it once and never even finished it. Very expensive for what it does, which is nothing! Oh well.

on 10/28/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

caused my skin to make more oil in tzone and really dry on cheeks! had to stop using this due to smell upsetting my eyes aswell!

on 10/14/2013 7:43:00 PM

I like that it cleans my face very deeply with tea tree oil. It feels very natural and detoxifying. I don't like the jar because it can get contaminated.

on 10/2/2013 9:41:00 AM

This product has the smell of tea tree, so if you like tea tree smell then it is definitely for you. When I put the product on my face, I feel like the product has cool my skin down and it was super refreshing after you wash your face. However, it's a bit expensive.

on 9/19/2013 9:52:00 PM

This product did nothing at all to my skin, didn't make it worse, didn't make it any better. I used it about once a week at night and all it managed to do was make my skin tingle and feel tight. The packaging is extremely unhygienic, I don't like having to dip my fingers into the pot, my nails always ended up with green stuff stuck underneath them. Gross scent, tried everything from this line at The Body Shop and hated it all.

Popular Masks