The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 10/28/2013 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

caused my skin to make more oil in tzone and really dry on cheeks! had to stop using this due to smell upsetting my eyes aswell!

on 10/14/2013 7:43:00 PM

I like that it cleans my face very deeply with tea tree oil. It feels very natural and detoxifying. I don't like the jar because it can get contaminated.

on 10/2/2013 9:41:00 AM

This product has the smell of tea tree, so if you like tea tree smell then it is definitely for you. When I put the product on my face, I feel like the product has cool my skin down and it was super refreshing after you wash your face. However, it's a bit expensive.

on 9/19/2013 9:52:00 PM

This product did nothing at all to my skin, didn't make it worse, didn't make it any better. I used it about once a week at night and all it managed to do was make my skin tingle and feel tight. The packaging is extremely unhygienic, I don't like having to dip my fingers into the pot, my nails always ended up with green stuff stuck underneath them. Gross scent, tried everything from this line at The Body Shop and hated it all.

on 8/17/2013 6:46:00 PM

This product is good. I tried it and it made my skin extremely soft and it got rid of a lot of my larger impurities. I would recommend everyone to use their new product tea tree squeaky clean scrub if you want to get better results. the mask definitely cools your face. If you are wondering what it looks like its very creamy, kind of like whipped cream. It doesn't really dry and so far I like it.

on 8/6/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product didn't offer any "deep cleansing" or "purifying" feeling. If anything it actually felt really moisturizing. It's weird because I thought this would help minimize my breakouts but it felt like this actually caused some of them because when I wash off the mask I always feel like there''s a left over film. Overall, I didn't like this product.

on 7/25/2013 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried for the first time. This product stings my skin. I was so afraid that it ruin my skin so i have stop using it

on 7/6/2013 9:23:00 AM

I love this product so much! I love the tingly feeling that I get for about the first 5 minutes of wearing it. After I take the mask off, I have really soft skin and it proceeds to the morning. I also wake up with reduced acne when I this mask at night. I so recommend this mask and many of the other Body Shop products! Defiantly repurchasing.

on 6/2/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HOW THE HECK CAN THIS GET SUCH BAD REVIEWS?!?!
my bad, i didn't research about this product before i bought it. I bought in on the spot, thinking that i'd try it out. AND GUESS WHAT. OMG it reduces my acnes and pimples!
When im on my period, i would have terrible breakouts and my face would be red and when i put it on for the first time, it completely reduced the redness and minimized the size of my acne!!
it's soothing and i just feel so clean after putting it on.
GUYS BUY THIS... ITS A MUST. EVERYONE HAS BREAKOUTS ONCE IN A WHILE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been using this mask, the tea tree scrub, the tea tree spot clearing night lotion n the tea tree face clearing lotion, which is almost the who,e tea tree oil line, for a long time now.
I use the scrub and the mask once every week and it has helped me a lot in combatting my acne problems. The mask is very soothing and the light smell is pleasing. However, this regimen needs to be followed up by a moisturizing lotion as too much of dryness can cause more breakouts.

Also, i dont use the tea tree face clearing lotion or the oil in the winter as it dries the skin too much and causes more breakouts.these two should be used more carefully in my opinion.
I have a acne prone combi skin and need to follow every treatment with a moisturing routine.

Popular Masks