August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by toms

Love this! The tip is very precise and I can always make the perfect wing. The black liner is very black and opaque, its perfect. To the people who are saying it smudges, you're probably not letting it dry enough first. It never smudges on me and can last all day. I have oily skin too. And for the price of this..it's unbeatable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in dark brown. It is a nice, basic, easy to use liquid liner that's really cheap. I like the small brush because it makes it easy to create a thin, sharp line. You can also build it up if you want a bold cat eye. It is very pigmented and once it's set it WILL NOT BUDGE on my oily lids until I wash it off. It also will not fade, which is a big deal for me. The only thing I will say is that it takes a while for it to set. Be careful, and just do your brows or your concealer while it dries. If you smudge it while it's still wet it will make a huge mess. Otherwise it works well and I love it. If you're a liquid liner fan, give it a try. It's only a few bucks so there's not much to lose!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by justmandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay product, the price is great. I noticed that when I wash it off, it gets ALL OVER THE PLACE. I'm not sure why that is, but it is very messy when taking it off - I did not get the waterproof version. My other liquid eyeliners are not like this.The product itself did not stay on all day for me, maybe because I have oily eyelids (I did also use a primer). I usually wear a small cat eye and the corners fade by the end of the day (4-5pm). It drys very matte which I personally don't mind. I haven't finished my bottle because I switched over to No7 Stay Precise Liquid Eye Liner which I love. It's more expensive ($7-8), but I think its worth it. I probably won't use my wet n wild eyeliner unless I'm only going out for a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner I have used. GreAt quality can't beat the price. I do cat eyes one the daily, I have other liners but this is my go to. 5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i'm not really a liquid liner kind of girl (i like my gel best) but i figured i should at least try it once. i've heard generally good things about wet n wild's liners so i grabbed this at walgreen's for a couple bucks.

at first try the brush was a little hard to get used to, as i'm used to a stiffer brush for gel, but i like how it's small so that it's easy to maneuver. the product could be blacker - it gets a little greyed out when you don't have a lot of product of the brush.

my favourite thing about this liner is that it dries quickly and with a nice matte finish. i have yet to wear this for an extended amount of time, so i can't really say anything for the wear, but after it dries it doesn't budge or smear.

i don't know if i'd repurchase simply because i hardly ever wear eyeliner anyways, but i think this is an excellent bang for your buck if you are the kind of girl who likes her eyeliner winged on the daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff. I have them in black sparkle, regular black, and dark brown. I've been using these for several years and have never felt the need to see what other shelves have to offer.. you can't argue with low prices and consistent results. These go on really smoothly, last pretty much all day, don't flake, and even though Wet'n'Wild's packaging is notoriously cheap, they've never leaked in my bag. What more can you ask for??

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Probably the only Wet n Wild product I don't care for. This may be due to the fact that all liquid eyeliners seem to dry my upper lids and flake off. This was ok but it looks too much like paint. I'll stick with pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner. Fairly inexpensive, long lasting, good pigmentation, easy to find at pretty much any drugstore. What more could you ask for? Oh, and did I mention it's only about $5 CDN?

The only thing is that I'm not a huge fan of the brush, I prefer the solid sponge type and this liner has more of a thin, long soft bristles, brush. But, that's all personal preference.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudged so quickly on me. I didn't like it and would not repurchase. For its price, it was worth a try with all the good reviews here on MUA and the recommendations my friends kept giving me. I was told this was smudgeproof but it isn't. I tried both the waterproof and non-waterproof and neither stayed at all.

Note: I have very oily and hooded eyelids. My usual routine pre-eyeliner is a primer and a neutral skin-color eyeshadow base. This helps my eyeliners stay longer but this WnW liquid liner did not want to play friendly with my usual routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's ok. Color is not very dark. Need to put a couple of coats. Will not last all day.