December 21, 2014 | 1226 users online

Top/Base Coats - Creative Nail Design - Super Shiney High Gloss Top Coat

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I purchased that at Douglas a few months ago, looking for something to extend my pedicure and give it shine. I LOVE this product! It does give super shine. It does take a while to dry, but it´s worth it. The color you are putting this over MUST be totally dry, otherwise you´ll have a mess.( Mentioned in other reviews) I recently put this over two coats of Black Satin and three weeks later my pedicure looks new! I use two coats of this, but put the second coat on a couple of days after the first, sometimes even a week later. This is expensive,but worth every cent. I will bus this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by azur86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best top coat I have ever tried. As the name says it is super shiney! And thats really important cause who wants a dull looking mani or pedi! Doesn't take too long to dry and helps keep polish looking fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, what a great top coat! I bought it based on the reviews here and I'm glad I did, thanks MUA'rs!! High gloss, dries fast, and I've banged my perfectly polished tips a few times and having this top coat on has helped me avoid a few big dent diasaters! Very nice, I'll definately keep using.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by randiu

This topcoat is just okay for me. It does have a great glossy finish, but takes hours to dry. I went to bed maybe 2 or 3 hours after a manicure and the next morning I had sheet marks all over my nails! The only reason I like this is for the shine. When I use it, I put a topcoat of Seche Vite over top to really harden it well. I probably would never repurchase this. It just doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by xostargl1tterxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!?????? i LOVE this topcoat, my new hg! i searched for years in the past trying to find a "super shiney" and longlasting top coat. this stuff makes any nailcolor POP. plus it evens out mistakes i made (like i banged my new red polished toe, and my index finger, and both look brand new now with this). will always repurchase! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by champagnefrost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ASKED WHAT JILL BAUER USES ON QVC, SHE USES THIS - HER NAILS ARE SUPER SHINY!!!!!!! I RAN OUT AND BOUGHT IT!

SIMPLY THE BEST TOPCOAT - E V E R. SUPER SHINY, LASTS ALL WEEK LONG AND I'M A CHIPPER......TRIED EVERY TOP COAT OUT THERE - WILL NEVER SWITCH FROM THIS - IT'S AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by neicy81

Bought this online on a whim being disappointed in Poshe and OPI top coat. This however did not disappoint!It is super shiney and it does not peel off like Poshe does.It's very long lasting. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Maria25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic! This is the only top coat I use, and I swear that it lengthens my wear by at lest 5 days, if not more. I use it on my toe nails, and they hardly ever chip....and as the name says, they are "super shiney!" Will always purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A quick-drying, shiney and long-lasting top-coat.

Superior to most brands (save for Seche Vite which is my personal, HG).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 5:49:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

This is an okay product, iam so glad i got this on sale for $4.00 CAD. Last aprox. 4 days before chips.