October 30, 2014 | 1568 users online

Top/Base Coats - Creative Nail Design - Super Shiney high gloss top coat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by azur86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best top coat I have ever tried. As the name says it is super shiney! And thats really important cause who wants a dull looking mani or pedi! Doesn't take too long to dry and helps keep polish looking fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, what a great top coat! I bought it based on the reviews here and I'm glad I did, thanks MUA'rs!! High gloss, dries fast, and I've banged my perfectly polished tips a few times and having this top coat on has helped me avoid a few big dent diasaters! Very nice, I'll definately keep using.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by randiu

This topcoat is just okay for me. It does have a great glossy finish, but takes hours to dry. I went to bed maybe 2 or 3 hours after a manicure and the next morning I had sheet marks all over my nails! The only reason I like this is for the shine. When I use it, I put a topcoat of Seche Vite over top to really harden it well. I probably would never repurchase this. It just doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by xostargl1tterxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!?????? i LOVE this topcoat, my new hg! i searched for years in the past trying to find a "super shiney" and longlasting top coat. this stuff makes any nailcolor POP. plus it evens out mistakes i made (like i banged my new red polished toe, and my index finger, and both look brand new now with this). will always repurchase! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by champagnefrost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ASKED WHAT JILL BAUER USES ON QVC, SHE USES THIS - HER NAILS ARE SUPER SHINY!!!!!!! I RAN OUT AND BOUGHT IT!

SIMPLY THE BEST TOPCOAT - E V E R. SUPER SHINY, LASTS ALL WEEK LONG AND I'M A CHIPPER......TRIED EVERY TOP COAT OUT THERE - WILL NEVER SWITCH FROM THIS - IT'S AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by neicy81

Bought this online on a whim being disappointed in Poshe and OPI top coat. This however did not disappoint!It is super shiney and it does not peel off like Poshe does.It's very long lasting. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Maria25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic! This is the only top coat I use, and I swear that it lengthens my wear by at lest 5 days, if not more. I use it on my toe nails, and they hardly ever chip....and as the name says, they are "super shiney!" Will always purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A quick-drying, shiney and long-lasting top-coat.

Superior to most brands (save for Seche Vite which is my personal, HG).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 5:49:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

This is an okay product, iam so glad i got this on sale for $4.00 CAD. Last aprox. 4 days before chips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by doctorsirena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great top coat that I use when I have a bit more time for my nails to dry compared to ultra-fast drying Seche Vite. This top coat seems to even out any imperfections in my nail polish, is satiny smooth, shiny and dries quite quickly (I don't worry about marring it within ~30 min-1 hr). I will definitely repurchase.