Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 10/26/2011 3:35:00 PM

Distinctly average performance. For a more luxuriant, more effective hand cream - head to Eve Lom.

on 9/29/2011 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mum bought this for me a couple of weeks ago while she was away on a shopping trip with some friends. I was thinking of purchasing it anyway because id tried it out at the clarins counter a couple of times.

Its nice. However its really only just that, nice. Nothing so special about it that i could justify paying 20 euro for it unfortunatly. I use hand cream about five times a day so i can see this wont last very long and therefore that coupled with the price tag means i wont repurchase it again. Ill stick with my Atrixo hand cream for five euro instead lol..

on 8/23/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I tried this product first from my colleague and I felt it was absorbed by the skin very fast and neat. I bought it later and used it in cold weather around -5 degree C and it worked out very great for my skin. When I used cheaper handcream, it was very liquid and the skin got dry again very soon. But this product helped my skin moisterised for a long time. I love it!

on 8/7/2011 1:39:00 PM

I was torned between purchasing this product again. It is good as a hand and cuticle lotion but if you wear nail polish it dulls it and that is a downer if you just had your nail done. Might repurchase

on 7/23/2011 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought this hand cream based on the reviews here and I'm not dissapointed! Smells lovely, absorbs well with no sticky or greasy residue. I work as a nurse and my hands get a real beating. I use Revlon Calcium Gel Hardener for nails and I was told the other day that I look like a hand model! This creamy formula has shaved about 8 years off my hands. I apply it at least two to three times a day. Thanks for the recommendation everyone.

on 7/21/2011 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product may work but the scent is absolutely atrocious! One of the reviewers said 'bubble gum" scent but its not. It smells like old lady perfume. I'm 50 and there is no WAY I could walk around with that scent on my hands. Why do these high end companies perfume their products so much? I really really wanted to like this product and goodness knows I need a product like this...but the scent is too off putting. If you go to buy - test it first, and walk around the store for a few minutes.

on 7/4/2011 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My VERY dry and rough hands are loving this GWP from the GSS "Ultimate Beauty Set"! It took only 3 applications to confirm my pledge of loyalty.

on 6/21/2011 10:57:00 PM

Buy this!

update- after many months I still like this product but if used more than once a day it made my nails super brittle. I use this sparingly, once per day at most and it seems to do the trick.

on 4/24/2011 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

One of by favorite hand creams. It softens and hydrates my hands and cuticles. The packaging is also very good and it allows to use the whole content, without having to squeeze to get the left-overs. Moreover, I love the smell.

on 4/1/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've repurchased this over and over for years (decades maybe - it seems to have been around forever.) I happen to like the fragrance, to me it smells a bit like Cola, but it's pretty subtle. This is a light, day-time hand cream to me, it absorbs quickly, no greasy fingerprints, and makes my hands very soft - under "normal" conditions. It's not enough in very cold or dry weather and it does need to be reapplied quite often, making it perhaps not very economica, but it's still one of the best I've found for everyday use and I will keep buying it - though I'm still looking for the perfect winter hand moisturizer.

Top Rated Clarins Products