Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this in sample size with other purchases. The color is off white and has a distinctive herbal smell. It is not unpleasant, just different. One thing I absolutely love about this product is that it absorbs almost immediately. There are no sticky hands and it is still moisturize enough.

The tube I got is like a travel size yet still have quite some product in it. I noticed the retail price can be kind of expensive. I would not repurchase it in the near future because i have quite a few tubes of hand creams at the moment. This is one of the better ones in term of performance but I will wait until I tried everything else before decide to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was a bit underwhelmed by this hand cream. I love Clarins products, but this fell a bit short. The fragrance isn't amazing and the cream feels nice once it goes on, but only lasts for about a minute and you feel like you need to apply more. Wouldn't buy this again.

One of the best hand creams I've ever used! This cream smells great, absorbs quickly, and hydrates. Plus I can put it on before I drive and not have slippery hands. Also helps my cuticles stay moisturized and my nails grow :)

I got this as free gift with my first purchases from Clarins counter in local department store in October. I love the smell and texture of this hand cream and it absorbs fast, leaving no residue or stickiness. I sometimes mix it with a little of my Clarins Blue Orchid oil before bed as a little luxury and this makes my hands really soft. It seems quite expensive but I will treat myself to this when my sample runs out, as I like it so much.

This hand creme absorbs fast and smells refreshing .. And my nails look healthier after few days of application .. Price is reasonable and overall a great product .. Will definitely purchase again ..

Distinctly average performance. For a more luxuriant, more effective hand cream - head to Eve Lom.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mum bought this for me a couple of weeks ago while she was away on a shopping trip with some friends. I was thinking of purchasing it anyway because id tried it out at the clarins counter a couple of times.

Its nice. However its really only just that, nice. Nothing so special about it that i could justify paying 20 euro for it unfortunatly. I use hand cream about five times a day so i can see this wont last very long and therefore that coupled with the price tag means i wont repurchase it again. Ill stick with my Atrixo hand cream for five euro instead lol..

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I tried this product first from my colleague and I felt it was absorbed by the skin very fast and neat. I bought it later and used it in cold weather around -5 degree C and it worked out very great for my skin. When I used cheaper handcream, it was very liquid and the skin got dry again very soon. But this product helped my skin moisterised for a long time. I love it!

I was torned between purchasing this product again. It is good as a hand and cuticle lotion but if you wear nail polish it dulls it and that is a downer if you just had your nail done. Might repurchase

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I bought this hand cream based on the reviews here and I'm not dissapointed! Smells lovely, absorbs well with no sticky or greasy residue. I work as a nurse and my hands get a real beating. I use Revlon Calcium Gel Hardener for nails and I was told the other day that I look like a hand model! This creamy formula has shaved about 8 years off my hands. I apply it at least two to three times a day. Thanks for the recommendation everyone.