December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by MsDemeanour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this hand cream based on the reviews here and I'm not dissapointed! Smells lovely, absorbs well with no sticky or greasy residue. I work as a nurse and my hands get a real beating. I use Revlon Calcium Gel Hardener for nails and I was told the other day that I look like a hand model! This creamy formula has shaved about 8 years off my hands. I apply it at least two to three times a day. Thanks for the recommendation everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product may work but the scent is absolutely atrocious! One of the reviewers said 'bubble gum" scent but its not. It smells like old lady perfume. I'm 50 and there is no WAY I could walk around with that scent on my hands. Why do these high end companies perfume their products so much? I really really wanted to like this product and goodness knows I need a product like this...but the scent is too off putting. If you go to buy - test it first, and walk around the store for a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My VERY dry and rough hands are loving this GWP from the GSS "Ultimate Beauty Set"! It took only 3 applications to confirm my pledge of loyalty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by NyVirgo1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buy this!

update- after many months I still like this product but if used more than once a day it made my nails super brittle. I use this sparingly, once per day at most and it seems to do the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by ion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of by favorite hand creams. It softens and hydrates my hands and cuticles. The packaging is also very good and it allows to use the whole content, without having to squeeze to get the left-overs. Moreover, I love the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this over and over for years (decades maybe - it seems to have been around forever.) I happen to like the fragrance, to me it smells a bit like Cola, but it's pretty subtle. This is a light, day-time hand cream to me, it absorbs quickly, no greasy fingerprints, and makes my hands very soft - under "normal" conditions. It's not enough in very cold or dry weather and it does need to be reapplied quite often, making it perhaps not very economica, but it's still one of the best I've found for everyday use and I will keep buying it - though I'm still looking for the perfect winter hand moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Anne1960

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This and the L'Occitane shea butter hand cream are my HGs. I keep smelling my hands after I have put this on as the smell is so gorgeous! It absorbs quickly without any greasy residue and leaves my hands smooth and nicely moisturised. I have just finished my collection of handbag size tubes received with GWPs so will now have to fork out and purchase the full size - but it's definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by gcpl2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A lovely cream. It has a light creamy texture that absorbs easily and leaves your hands feeling soft and silky, and the effect lasts for a couple of hours for me. My only gripe is that it's pricey!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by rallu

What I love about this cream is that it absorbs fast. It does make my hands soft and silky but only until l I wash my hands. After that are back to normal feeling a little dry. I am looking for a cream that will make my hands soft and "fix" them not just cover the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaLea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! Softens hands like no other cream that I've tried and sinks in quickly, so there's no greasy feeling, which I love. To me, it smells like baby lotion, which is light and not overpowering. Clarins isn't the cheapest brand in the world, but I got a 1.7 ounce tube at Sephora for $10 and it's worth every penny. I will definitely repurchase.