October 30, 2014 | 1704 users online

Scrubs - Kanebo - Silk Peeling Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rperrin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Kanebo's Silk Peeling Powder. It is actually an enzyme and silk that break down the dead skin cells. I use it nightly as a facial wash, and I am sensitive and very pale. It helps calm breakouts and won't break the skin open.

I have used this for about two years and can't say enough about it as a cleanser. Plus it will last forever. I have even used it with my Clarisonic Skin care brush.

"A gentle, friction- free exfoliation that effectively break down dead skin cells to refine skin with enzyme technology. Contains Silk and Camellia Seed Extract to pamper skin, providing even greater smoothness and softness. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin"

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2006 3:30:00 AM More reviews by trustmeonthisone

love what it does and how it feels while i'm doing it. non abrasive..love the perfectly round tiny beads that turn into delightful bubbles. packaging is clever and sanitary. this product is much better than any other powder-form cleansers i've tried...(senseikko? and microfoliant by dermalogica.) has no scent and makes me feel so clean and refreshed. i alternate this product with remede sweep exfoliator. the japanese are so money when it comes to hi-tech products. oh, and the ingredients did me in too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

I bought this after reading all the reviews here on MUA. It's a great product though a bit expensive for 40g of powder.. If you want a deep clean and a nice thorough scrub I wouldn't recommend this, though it is a holy grail for sensitive skin users or someone who just wants mild exfoliation. The packaging looks a bit plain and dare I say a snidge cheap... but the plastic makes it easier and much lighter for travel =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

i love asian skincare i love kanebo so much this silk peeling powder helped my face so much to look very petal soft with a soft touch of beauty color on my face i love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the product because it is so gently and is good for sensitive skin but if you really like to feel the action of a product...this one isn't it. I like to feel that a product is doing some good....I'm not completely sold on this product..half and half

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by DANIEDOLL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Kanebo Silk Peeling Powder scrub is a 5 star scrub! My aunt who lives in France, just sent me a package w/ all kinds of cosmetic goodies & I received a full size bottle of this! This isn't your typical scrub because the consistency is a soft white powder, which you rub on wet skin. It turns into a white foamy substance w/ soft balls/ granules, which won't pull or tug at your skin. I really think this scrub would be great for someone w/ sensitive, dry or problem type skin because it is so gentle, yet effective. I am pretty oily myself, no acne issues & this scrub left my skin very soft & radiant. Absolutely luv this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 8:16:00 AM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best peeling I ever had. Supersoft skin, all smooth, unbelievable. Will surely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 8:44:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE it! So gently, it's actually is like a very subtle silky cleanser when you add water. But it cleanses so perfectly well, I was really amazed. It's very expensive but nothing could be better for my sensitive normal/combination skin with mild reosacea. My skin glows and breaths aftre using it. Will keep bying. EDIT: I cheated on this with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, and was punished for that - my mild rosacea turned into severe after using it. The Kanebo's scrub is really gentle and is so much superior in all respects!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 8:23:00 AM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heaven in a bottle. Very soft and my face felt very clean and refreshed!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Wengistein

It's great cause it doesn't have those scrubby particles in them. You mix it down with a bit of water and it foams. It's so beautiful. So gentle, no harsh ingredients in it. It's great!!