January 28, 2015 | 1815 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by rebbeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this palette because I was looking for really frosted eye shadows. I was disappointed by this though. It's really easy to end up with glitter around your under eye area, so you have to be careful. Although this product was really pigmented, and I really liked one of the shades(it was the 2nd on from the right.) I won't be buying this palette again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This palette caught my eye at Walmart, and since I love neutral shadows, I decided to try it. The pigmentation of the colors are okay, they are a bit chalky so you'll need a lot more to blend. It's good, you get what you pay for. It is a drugstore brand, so you can't really expect too much from it. On the brighter side, the color combinations are endless. It's also a plus that the palette is very compact and small, it will not take too much space in your make-up kit or bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jeannab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my every day makeup. I have had this for a long time and always go back to it. The color pigmentation is great. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

Everyone should own this! The pigmentation is amazing and the shadows are smooth and easy to blend. I take this on every trip and overnighter I go on. 8 awesome shades for $6 bucks? Yes please! This is one of the few nice drugstore eyeshadows!

***I was not aware this was reformulated till I read the review below, I wish Maybelline reformulated all their eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by mightymcownage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the reformulated version of these shadows. They are all soft and pigmented. I bought this palatte because the light brown shade is a dupe for MAC's Wedge, and the lightest matte color is a dupe for Phloof! The packaging is flimsy but besides that, it's a good palatte to have

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by vhsbeadergirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when it was 15% off at Target and I brought only this and a mascara with me on a trip to North Carolina and didn't feel like I was lacking makeup at all. The dark green and dark brown can be used as eyeliners and there are a couple of perfect highlighting shades, crease shade, all-over-lid shades. I can create tons of looks with this pallete and the different finishes and great pigmentation are worth way more than I paid for, but that's nothing to complain about! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I'm done useing the last particle of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

i got this as a birthday gift. and yes, it takes a lot of layers for it to show up on my skin. im pretty asian goldeny. but don't waste how ever much it costs on this. not good at all. im glad i didn't buy it and waste my money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by gochristinemon

I bought this palette for its versatility--there is a variety of browns--some matte, some with shimmery golden tones, and some good for highlighting (though the highlighting ones are good for complementing any color)--and there is the one green duo I like to experiment with. I really like the selection here, even though the lightest brown (it looks like a very light latté and the light green take a while to pat on, but they all stay on pretty nicely.

I found that while at CVS I had to rake through a bunch of other products (same one) to find a decent version of this eyeshadow because for some of the others, the eyeshadow crumbled off in some parts while it was still in the packaging, so I'm a little suspicious. I'm trying to be delicate with it.

I think I will buy this again. I would provide a picture or a link to go to, but the photos on the Maybelline site as well other sites have some different colors (maybe I have some sort of newer, updated version?).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked some of the colors on this but some of them were kinda blahhh and didn't really show~ But then when you wet it, the colors are amazing~ :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by kikay_carrie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find that the matte colors on this palette were better than the frosted ones. I bought this coz I had left all my eyeshadow at home when I went on a vacation. Basically, no matter how much I put on, I can barely see any of the color...and the frosted one runs to my lower lid too.

I guess this would do for emergency situations...But to actually make this part of your daily make up kit...I don't think so...