Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 11/14/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I really like this product. I'm a NC37, light tan/olive-y complected gal and have the shade Medium. It's looks very natural and goes on super smoothly. Previously I used Nars Laguna bronzer which has a little shimmer to it and found that it sts showed up kind of muddy. BB bronzer/contour is great in that it blends really well and has no shimmer,so it gives a more naturally sun-kissed look. I've found that since I started using this product, I can skip foundation and blush and still look put together and fresh. I do have pretty good skin, so I can get away with this, but I def think the color this gives makes me look so naturally healthy and glowing that I dont need additional products. I used to wear bronzer only occassionally, but now use it on a daily basis. highly recommended!

on 10/26/2011 3:25:00 PM

I don't even look at other bronzing powders after getting this. I have this in Natural and it looks perfect on my NW20 skin... I thought it would be too dark but the SA put it on me and that was it... love it love it... I use it a lot, and have barely made a dent in it so it will last me a couple of years I am sure. I wear this year round for blush typically... sometimes put a pot rouge or Tarte Amazon Clay powder blush just on my cheek bones... but I love this bronzing powder by itself.

on 9/24/2011 9:25:00 PM

LOVE THIS BRONZER! I have this in golden light (for everyday, because even though I'm about an NC30/35 when pale, I loathe looking like a big bronzed head on top of a pale body, yuck) and medium for when I'm a little darker. This is just a high quality bronzer...no shimmer, no glitter bomb, just matte bronze-y goodness. Plus Bobbi makes like 7 shades of the matte bronzer alone, with different undertones, so you can always find the right shade of "bronze" that you're looking for. In addition, you get a huge amount of product....I've used my golden light basically every day for +/- a year now, and even though I hit pan, there's still at least 35% left. This is a great staple bronzer in anyones makeup bag! Highly recommend.

on 9/24/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have this in golden light and it is awesome! It gives such a nice healthy glow and it keeps me from looking overtired and washed out. It's matte which I like and it goes on so smoothly. It is also build able if you wish to go for a tanner look. Just a great bronzer!

Not the best bronzer I have tried, but still I LOVE it. This is actually the second best bronzer I've tried. I LOVE the Laguna Bronzer and I like better than this. But, I don't like the Benifit HOOLA much, its rocking, but I prefer this. I use this to contour my nose, my cheekbones, everything. And when I'm going for a natural look, I just put this on my cheeks and work it up to my temples. It honestly works great and looks great. But NARS is better for me. The thing I don't like that it looks.......kind of powdery. If I wear it for like the whole day the first 2 hours it looks gorgeous..but then starts looking kind of powdery. And the lasting power is not so good, but its ok I guess.

on 7/24/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever tried. Golden light is the perfect shade for my PPP skin. Looked a little dark in the pan, but goes on nicely with a light hand and can be built up as desired. This is a matte bronzer - perfect for those of us who are not big fans of shimmer, but it still gives a nice glow.

on 7/17/2011 10:26:00 PM

Like this product a lot; lasts, no irritation, looks natural.

on 6/30/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love the fact that this bronzer has no shimmer, people always think I have a tan although I only have make up on. It looks very natural.
I am surprised to see it is lasting me quite some time (more than a year) but it's true that I don't use it every day.
I like it and recommend it.

Update: Just contacted Bobbi Brown to get the list of the ingredients used in their bronzr and I don't see any parabens, although they do use Talc:
INGREDIENTS: TALC [] ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH [] ZINC STEARATE [] POLYETHYLENE [] SILICA [] TRICAPRYLIN [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] ISOPROPYL PALMITATE [] LANOLIN OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] LANOLIN ALCOHOL [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE [] TETRASODIUM EDTA [] POTASSIUM SORBATE [] CHLORPHENESIN [] [+/- BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) [] CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) [] MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289)]

on 5/26/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I also have the shade "Golden Light". I would never have chosen this shade by myself as I always tend to go for more ruddy and dark tones that always look too obvious. I went to Amsterdam for a trip and decided to Stop by in Bijenkorf department store there because thats one of the few places in Netherlands where they sell Bobbi Brown. First I browsed the items by myself but then the makeup artist finished up with the customer and I asked him to give me advice with finding a good foundation shade. He removed all my makeup and started over and the closest match for me was Porcelain. In my opinion though it can be a little light but the other one was way too yellow. So knowing my foundation shade now I can talk about the bronzer which is amazing shade and so natural. It is way lighter than what I would ever have chosen but it is still not yellow. It gives me some contours so easily and I look just beautiful with it without looking too made up. I do not need to spend ages with blending and also this seems to last very long time on my skin and has never irritated my skin like MAC bronzer did. I also add a little bit of "washed rose" shimmer blush and I look perfect. I do not even own any other blush or bronzer anymore, because I just dont need to!

on 3/10/2011 12:23:00 AM

I love this Bronzer - on my third one in 2 years, so it lasts pretty well. It has a super natural, light matt finish and really helps to build up the colour on my very fair neck. Golden Light works really well with my NW20 skin tone. Pretty hard to make a mistake with this bronzer as long as you have the right brush!
One annoying thing - the latch always seems to break on this packaging - happened on everyone so far. Could be me as I travel alot and it might just be getting a rough time in my makeup case. But doesn't bother me too much as I am not one to carry bronzer around in my handbag.

Popular Bronzers