November 28, 2014 | 1450 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by JV08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the only product that ever works on my lips to keep them from chapping. I've experimented with every trend/brand/you name it, and always come back to Vaseline. I am an avid runner, and swear by it for any sort of facial or lip chapping.

My only advice- if you live somewhere warm, make sure not to leave it in your car on a summer day. You WILL have a slimy mess that's impossible to clean!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the new lids, much more convenient. I use vaseline on my lips and feet at night and it makes them both super soft. Vaseline on my lips is more moisturizing than anything else I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by smohamed04

I use vaseline on my face during the winter. When the weather is extremely cold (as it gets in Canada) I get redness on my face that doesn't seem to go away.

I started using Vaseline on the redness at nighttime and it's the only thing that works for me to get rid of it!

Try it, it works!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by adlrmns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really never use Vaseline, but I always have it in my house. It has no moisturizing properties, and is used purely as a humectant. I guess it is good for giving glossy lid looks. Nothing spectacular.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by magujuniperb

LOVE vaseline! This and cocoa butter are the only things that make my lips soft and visibly healthier after consistent use. A little goes a long way, and I use a thin coat on my lips at night, and it works wonders. Believe it or not, using this on my eyelashes has also made them noticeable! A month after putting a thin layer on lashes, people around me noticed they were longer (mascara actually looks nice now). I hold this in high regard, especially since it comes cheap. Works great as a makeup remover too.

The only thing I would caution against is using this on skin as a regular moisturizer. It's much too thick for that, and will clog your pores. Use it sparingly as a mask at night, maybe, but nothing more. Vitamin E oil or cocoa butter would be a much better option for skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Bunniesoftheworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff gave me the worst rash ever around my lips.

Kinda makes sense if you remember it's made of gasoline.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this on my lips every night. I keep a tub on my nightstand and one on my desk. Not convenient packaging to carry with me throughout the day, but I'm fine with that. I was worried it might break me out around my lips but I haven't had any issues with that and I've been using this stuff for almost a year. And it's so cheap! One of the smallest tubs will last you a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff, theres so many uses. I use it on my lips and it makes them really soft. It also binds split ends back together ! and its a fantastic moisturizer! its also dirt cheap !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BadBlood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You really can't go wrong with good ol' Vaseline. I mostly use it on my lips now but I sometimes use it on dry patches of skin, or sometimes I use it to remove eye makeup. I remember when I was a kid and I got a sunburn on my face. Anything that touched my face hurt, but I was able to smear Vaseline all over and it really did help a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by dd_russ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this as my makeup remover as long as I can remember! When I had fake eye lashes put on I couldn't use anything oil based so I couldn't use my Vaseline and my eyes just didn't feel the same!
I have excema in the winter and this is great for an all over body cream.
It's also great for lips, feet and hands. I would be lost without it.