September 21, 2014 | 1273 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the new lids, much more convenient. I use vaseline on my lips and feet at night and it makes them both super soft. Vaseline on my lips is more moisturizing than anything else I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by smohamed04

I use vaseline on my face during the winter. When the weather is extremely cold (as it gets in Canada) I get redness on my face that doesn't seem to go away.

I started using Vaseline on the redness at nighttime and it's the only thing that works for me to get rid of it!

Try it, it works!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by adlrmns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really never use Vaseline, but I always have it in my house. It has no moisturizing properties, and is used purely as a humectant. I guess it is good for giving glossy lid looks. Nothing spectacular.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by magujuniperb

LOVE vaseline! This and cocoa butter are the only things that make my lips soft and visibly healthier after consistent use. A little goes a long way, and I use a thin coat on my lips at night, and it works wonders. Believe it or not, using this on my eyelashes has also made them noticeable! A month after putting a thin layer on lashes, people around me noticed they were longer (mascara actually looks nice now). I hold this in high regard, especially since it comes cheap. Works great as a makeup remover too.

The only thing I would caution against is using this on skin as a regular moisturizer. It's much too thick for that, and will clog your pores. Use it sparingly as a mask at night, maybe, but nothing more. Vitamin E oil or cocoa butter would be a much better option for skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Bunniesoftheworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff gave me the worst rash ever around my lips.

Kinda makes sense if you remember it's made of gasoline.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this on my lips every night. I keep a tub on my nightstand and one on my desk. Not convenient packaging to carry with me throughout the day, but I'm fine with that. I was worried it might break me out around my lips but I haven't had any issues with that and I've been using this stuff for almost a year. And it's so cheap! One of the smallest tubs will last you a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff, theres so many uses. I use it on my lips and it makes them really soft. It also binds split ends back together ! and its a fantastic moisturizer! its also dirt cheap !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BadBlood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You really can't go wrong with good ol' Vaseline. I mostly use it on my lips now but I sometimes use it on dry patches of skin, or sometimes I use it to remove eye makeup. I remember when I was a kid and I got a sunburn on my face. Anything that touched my face hurt, but I was able to smear Vaseline all over and it really did help a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by dd_russ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this as my makeup remover as long as I can remember! When I had fake eye lashes put on I couldn't use anything oil based so I couldn't use my Vaseline and my eyes just didn't feel the same!
I have excema in the winter and this is great for an all over body cream.
It's also great for lips, feet and hands. I would be lost without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When my sisters and I were kids my mom used to put this on our cheeks to protect our skin before we went outside to play in the snow. I still use it to protect my skin in the winter and to moisturize my lips year round. It works great on super dry patches of skin like elbows and heels. My derm also recomended this to keep my skin moist after he removed a mole from my arm. It's a great multi-use product. I will always have a tub of this on hand.