October 21, 2014 | 1047 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Stiinuus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! Its so gentle, and it leaves the skin with a glow a couple of days after using its. It also makes the skin so smooth, you cannot imagine.

I cant say if it has affected my skin acne-wise, but it certainly doesn't make it worse.

I have used this for 1,5 years, 2 times a week, and its still a lot left in the bottle. I think a bottle lasts for about 2 years! I will definitely buy a new one, when the one i have now is empty!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Turbulent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is no doubt my HG scrub. It leaves my skin babysoft! I use this mostly for my face, it's too expencieve for a body scrub. But for a face scrub I have no complaints about the price at all, I need just a tiny bit and the bottle is big, so it will last a really, really long time.
It leaves my skin a bit red, so I use it just in the evening 1 - 2 times a week. Then I wake up with super soft and smooth skin. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by annsme

Although this is expensive, it last for a very, very long time. I bought mine almost two years ago, and still have some left. This is a super scrub, which I use both on my body and my face. It leaves my skin soft, just like a baby!! I leave it on for ten minutes (in the shower), then i add some water and scrub it gently, then I wash it off. You can feel the skin is improved right away! I will never live without this scrub!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by gsbn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG face scrub! It leaves my skin soft and glowing after use, and a little goes a long way. The scrub is very fine, so it is good for sensitive skin. I just gently massage it on my face and neck in the shower before washing off. I use it every 2-3 days. It is expensive (about 26 pounds), but you get a lot of products and it lasts ages. I have never used anything like this scrub before and this is my favourite by far! Will keep repurchasing for ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by IsabelleOlivia

Best exfoliating scrub I've ever tried. Also safe for my skin that reacts to many things.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love this stuff. If you have dry skin, clogged pores or eneven skintone than you got to try this product. It really works. I also use it on my legs and arms. Perfect! A little goes a long way too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by susie03

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product and although expensive it really does do more than just a plain exfoliating scrub or a rub down with a good body wash and my Body Shop scrubby gloves which is my usual routine.
I use this about twice a week in the summer on legs and arms. I haven't been using on my face or chest area as I use retin A and an AHA cream there so this would be overkill for me.
What I can say is that my arms and legs not only feel super-smooth and soft after using this but I have seen an overall improvement in skin texture after a few weeks of regular use, my skin just looks more dense and firm - like I've just applied a moisturiser (when I haven't).
I use this by applying first to dry skin then slowly adding water by weting my palms and massaging - I'll do this for a few mins then rinse in the shower.
Another added bonus is close clean leg shave with no bumpy bits afterwards and immaculate self-tan application.
I intend to use this only in the summer months when my arms and legs are on display but have to admit that if I see a reversal in the skin improvement then I may become a year-round devotee.
If nothing else treat yourself for a few weeks before a holiday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kaylo19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for a little over a year now and I really like it! I use it more as a face scrub than a body scrub, but do occasionally use it on my shoulders. I haven't found this stuff to be harsh at all and it has never caused any adverse reactions. I use it somewhere between 2-5 times a week and can use it on consecutive days without it bothering my skin at all. The texture of the scrub is gentle, yet the beads do not dissipate right away so if you want to get a more thorough scrub you can. This stuff does seem to help keep any flare-ups under control and leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. It doesn't, for me, take away all the dry skin patches that I have, but it does feel like my moisturizer sinks in better and therefore can be more effective at getting rid of the dry patches. Overall I love this product, it is my all time favorite scrub and if anyone is looking for a scrub that doesn't aggravate acne and helps your other products absorb better I would recommend this one. It isn't a miracle product, but more of a constantly dependable product. Packaging is okay (just a sturdy plastic bottle with a twist off cap), price is somewhere around 35-40 Canadian dollars and a bottle lasts me somewhere around 3 months (I use it pretty often though).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Dragica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite scrub, I says on the bottle that it can be used every day, but I only use it twice a week bevause my skin is sensitive. I smooth it on my face after cleansing and then massage my face for a minute with very wet fingers, rinse and moisturize. It makes my skin really soft an dewy, helps with getting rid of blemishes and it seems to have smoothed a scar I have on my nose a little bit, making it less noticable, amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have been looking for a good scrub in ages. Just grabbing the first and cheapest scrub I could find at the drugstore. This scrub made a huge different. I thought I had *very* dry skin in my face (I have normal/dry), but after using this, the moisturizers work much better, and my skin look and feel healthier!