Tom's of Maine tartar control & whitening toothpaste

4.5

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/5/2004 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. Not having a sweet taste really didn't bother me and while brushing I was like okay just a nice foamy kind of toothpaste no big deal. But once I rinsed my mouth had a great feeling and no nasty after taste. This stuff is great and I can actually drink oj after brushing my teeth

on 9/17/2004 12:00:00 PM

Love it. Bought it after reading all the great reviews. I won't change toothpastes again. This makes my teeth feel so clean and there's no overly sweet flavor to it. It doesn't leave a gross aftertaste- Just a fresh feeling. I highly recommend this product!! Thanks MUA for clueing me in!

on 6/21/2004 10:09:00 PM

This is the best toothpaste I have ever used. My teeth were whiter in a week and has made my breathe smell really good. It also doesn't leave a gross aftertaste, so I can drink my tea right after brushing. I don't miss the sugary toothpastes, and I think it's great that the ingredients are all natural. I even got my Mom and BF hooked on it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great toothpaste! It is made of natural ingredients and tastes kinda like baking soda, which you will eventually get use to. Once you go through with the switch, I think you'll notice CLEANER mouth and FRESHER breath, like I did. But I recommend the use this product along with the Tom's of Maine alcohol-free mouthwash (which is THE BEST, MOST AWESOME MOUTHWASH). With the use of those two products you will definately notice the difference and never go back to traditional brands. And the only store that I know of that carries the brand is Walgreens. Or you can order it through www.drugstore.com or www.toms-of-maine.com. ENJOY!
UPDATE: Walgreens and some other drugstores now carry them. I think I saw it at a Walmart, too. continued >>

on 11/29/2003 12:55:00 PM

this is one of my favorite toothpastes- works very well, nice consistency- i just wish they would make a one that was completely detergent-free .

on 10/3/2003 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well, I bought this product based on its reviews and didn't think I would really like it. What a nice surprise, it really is a good toothpaste. I had 2 different people tell me how much whiter my teeth looked after the first week of using this. Wow. I've gotten used to the nonsweet taste too.

on 4/8/2003 12:50:00 AM

This works great, it's not as sweet as other toothpastes b/c no sacharrine (which is good), but you get used to it! it doesn't taste gross at all.

Support Tom's of Maine, no animal testing or ingredients!

on 3/31/2003 7:22:00 AM

I love this product, my mom has been using Tom's of Maine for years and I could just never bring myself to use the kind she had, I'm not sure of the specific formulation, but it looks brown and gritty. This formulation is not it is creamy and white. I had to wean myself off of my normal toothpaste for about a week, by using half/half of it and Tom's. I am glad to say that I have made the tansistion successfully and glad I did, no more over powering taste of nutrasweet(one of the things in life I refuse to do is Nutrasweet...Gross). This toothpaste is really worth the change! My teeth look whiter and I think it acctually helped remove tarter from my teeth. This is about the same price as other toothpastes and I am only to happy to pay for it, although I have only found it at Walgreens in the town I live in.

on 3/27/2003 3:41:00 AM

Wow, I'm *so* happy to have found this. I have 'issues', who knows what my body's problem is, but after EVERY time I brushed my teeth I felt gross and nauseous. This was going on for years and I thought it was just one of those things I'd have to deal with..then I found Tom's toothpaste! The taste *will* take getting used to: it's not foamy, clear your sinuses minty. Now, after using it for a week I can't imagine going back to one of those saccharin loaded tooth pastes. I looove having a clean mouth and fresh breath without that overpowering taste in my mouth (which by the way I don't think is a CLEAN taste, I think we just associate that nasty taste with 'clean' because we associate it with brushing our teeth...blah) I love all of that environmentally friendly stuff and this is so readily available. Amazing, I'd never seen it before now. The price is the same as regular toothpastes. Give it a try! My food tastes better now and my teeth are brighter. I never thought I'd have a holy grail toothpaste!

Popular Other Products