October 25, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by pinkprincesshottie

I love this. It is so gorgeous and looks very natural. It is dark brown with a hint of green and overall if very pretty on the eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Krisababy

I bought this from a discount site where it was very cheap (im reviewing this along with thames & chains liners) and im so pleased with it! its a beautiful dark brown shimmery colour with little flecks of gold in it. i love using these liners as bases for eyeshadows (ensure u use a good eyeshadow primer first like UDPP or whichever u prefer to prevent eyeshadow creasing) it makes the colour really pop. i like using the dark brown colour from the lovey dovey too faced eyeshadow duo over this, its so pretty. would recommend and repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

My favorite eyeliner I bought this and the 24/7 stash eyeliner. I love lining my whole lid with it, and adding mildew on my bottom lashes. I would buy this again if I ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by BeaverCleaverReturns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love UD's 24/7 liner in Stash and was hoping this would be a liquid version of it. When I tested it on my hand it was a beautiful olive green w/ gold shimmer/microglitter. However, on my eyes it just looks like a medium brown. I had the same problem w/ Roach - looks beautiful on my hand but blah on the eye.

The liner itself is longlasting and I find the brush easy to work with. I would repurchase a different color but I don't find Smog to be anything special on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the vintage slim EL tube not the new genie EL bottle, however, both contents are apparently the same. I am a longtime liquid EL user and Urban Decay has interesting color choices and this is one of several that I adore, including Thames and Roach. This is a deep olive with a hint of swamp brown and a slight shimmer. The shimmer is what gives this color dimension otherwise the olive would look flat and the brown would look muddy. I have blue eyes and what I really love about this green is that it neutralizes any redness in the whites of my eyes and makes the blue really stand out. I am also a very fair PP so this color comes out true to product as my skin doesn't pull out more green or gold. Although this isn't waterproof I love the staying power and the intensity of pigment one stroke imparts. I have been told that the vintage line is better and can still be found in limited supply on Urbandecay.com. If you are looking for unusual colors that can go from office to club this is the line to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid liner ever. Everything about this liner is perfect. This is my first time trying a UD product. I just purchased this and the eye shadow primer at the Ulta grand opening in my area. The liner is a beauitful metallic olive green color. I love the fact that is has a hint of sparkle to make my eyes stand out. Nothing too harsh to look stripper-ish, but it does play up my eyes just right. The consistency is great. It doesn't burn my lids like avon liquid liners do. Also, it was expensive however you do get allot of product for the money and a little goes a long way. I like the applicator. It makes sure that you get just enough product wuthout getting messy. it lasts all day long and does not smudge or budge without soup and water (or a goos MU remover). I can't wait until payday to go and buy more colors. this makes my MU application in the morning so much easier.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color and formula of this liner. What I do not like is the clumsy package and brush. The old Urban Decay liners, in the slim tube they discontinued, had the very best brush of any packaged liner around. It was slim and precise. This one sucks. It's fat and square at the end, and I can never get a thin line. So, I use a separate eyeliner brush if I want that. I also find the bottle clumsy and can see it becoming a PITA when you get down to the end of the product. All that said, the color (to me a golden olive color, or tarnished gold however you call it) is gorgeous and truly unique. The formula, although not waterproof, is very nice. It applies evenly, true to color and wears well with no flakes. For the color and formula, alone, i would continue to repurchase. But due to crappy packaging and brush design it gets an overall "4". Message to Urban Decay: You really need to really re-think all this stupid genie packaging (Need we mention UDPP and, it's wasteful design?) and offer your fabuous products in real packaging that works.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2008 8:54:00 AM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for 1/2 price in the vintage (not the ridiculous) packaging. The color is great! I'm just not too fond of the brush as it makes it more difficult for thinner lining.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another hazel-eyed woman echoing the worshipful reviews for this beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Um? Gorgeous! This is so unexpected. Whenever I wear this, it always reminds me how unique of a color it is. It's gold, olivey but dark, very dark. UD l/l take a while to dry. They're not waterproof but they DO last all day otherwise. The pigmentation is superior, you don't need to layer and layer (as is the case with some other liners.) The packaging is kind of silly. True, it looks wicked cute sitting on my vanity, but in reality, it's bulky, weird and not really... practical? I find the brush precise and easy to use (some do not, depends on your preference!) $18USD, which is a little pricey, I think (especially since l/l comes in a relatively small bottle) but for quality and general uniqueness, it's worth every penny.