Clinique 7 day scrub for face

3.9

on 7/26/2005 11:45:00 PM

This used to be my HG skincare item. I used it every day with nothing else except occasional toner, and my skin was fantastic! My boyfriend thinks it's too rough but I like that about it. I have moved to using almost exclusively Lush, but I'd probably buy this again sometime.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the only sscrub that I will let touch my sensitive skin. I love it. It is not rough or irritating and leaves my skin soft smooth and breakout free

on 11/6/2004 12:54:00 AM

Great product! I didn't find that it was really greasy like some of the other reviewers. I've never had a problem with it and it's a great, like they said, 7-day scrub. I don't use it everyday, but twice or so a week. Now I just need to find this product in a cheaper version!

on 8/11/2004 8:24:00 PM

I much prefer the Exfoliating Scrub, which is denser. The 7-day scrub is fine, but because of the lotion base, I have to use more of it to scrub my face...which means I use it up a LOT faster than the Exfoliating Scrub. Both scrubs help keep my face very smooth and also cut down on oiliness, although the Exfoliating Scrub does a better job. If you are using one of the Turnaround products, use that at night and then use the scrub in the morning.

on 1/27/2004 10:24:00 PM

I've been trying soooooo many scrubs and most of them don't work that good. My face has pretty LARGE pores somehow, which lead to pretty much of blackheads when I don't really clean my face completely. I got this Clinique scrub in the GWP size, though it last for a month. It is the finest scrub I have ever used. It came out creamy and so soft, not rough at all like many other brands. And what really amazying was I can tell my pores was getting a lot smaller, and some areas that I can used to feel there are blackheads under it, I dont feel it anymore. It all became smooth. My face was smooth like a baby ass when I use this every night. Will recommed it to everyone!

on 8/28/2003 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love how gentle this is...I can use it every day with no problems. It has the most amazing creamy texture that I love!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

yes i agree, this is a great product. it left my skin feeling really smooth and i like its texture. i also like the fact that it does rinse off easily as sometimes this can be a bit difficult with certain scrubs and exfoliators.

on 4/17/2003 10:03:00 PM

One of two products I still use from Clinique, the other being Total Turnaround.
I'm not sure that this is the best scrub there is, but I use it and I enjoy the results. The exfoliating granuals are small and not harsh, I use about two times a week or if I notice cakey-ness in my t-zone. So until I find something better, this is it for me!

on 3/22/2003 12:43:00 AM

Overall, this is a great scrub that makes a difference in makeup application and skin tone and texture. I think that this is gentle enough to use 2 times a week.