October 24, 2014 | 969 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - 7 day scrub for face

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ClaraLea

This used to be my HG skincare item. I used it every day with nothing else except occasional toner, and my skin was fantastic! My boyfriend thinks it's too rough but I like that about it. I have moved to using almost exclusively Lush, but I'd probably buy this again sometime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 7:44:00 PM More reviews by 1fabulouschic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the only sscrub that I will let touch my sensitive skin. I love it. It is not rough or irritating and leaves my skin soft smooth and breakout free

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Lannie782

Great product! I didn't find that it was really greasy like some of the other reviewers. I've never had a problem with it and it's a great, like they said, 7-day scrub. I don't use it everyday, but twice or so a week. Now I just need to find this product in a cheaper version!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by marchezvite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I much prefer the Exfoliating Scrub, which is denser. The 7-day scrub is fine, but because of the lotion base, I have to use more of it to scrub my face...which means I use it up a LOT faster than the Exfoliating Scrub. Both scrubs help keep my face very smooth and also cut down on oiliness, although the Exfoliating Scrub does a better job. If you are using one of the Turnaround products, use that at night and then use the scrub in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by vze3bn2k

I've been trying soooooo many scrubs and most of them don't work that good. My face has pretty LARGE pores somehow, which lead to pretty much of blackheads when I don't really clean my face completely. I got this Clinique scrub in the GWP size, though it last for a month. It is the finest scrub I have ever used. It came out creamy and so soft, not rough at all like many other brands. And what really amazying was I can tell my pores was getting a lot smaller, and some areas that I can used to feel there are blackheads under it, I dont feel it anymore. It all became smooth. My face was smooth like a baby ass when I use this every night. Will recommed it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by CityGirl35

I love how gentle this is...I can use it every day with no problems. It has the most amazing creamy texture that I love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by purplestreamers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

yes i agree, this is a great product. it left my skin feeling really smooth and i like its texture. i also like the fact that it does rinse off easily as sometimes this can be a bit difficult with certain scrubs and exfoliators.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of two products I still use from Clinique, the other being Total Turnaround.
I'm not sure that this is the best scrub there is, but I use it and I enjoy the results. The exfoliating granuals are small and not harsh, I use about two times a week or if I notice cakey-ness in my t-zone. So until I find something better, this is it for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Lacy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall, this is a great scrub that makes a difference in makeup application and skin tone and texture. I think that this is gentle enough to use 2 times a week.