Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2010 6:12:00 PM

Awful product. This was given to me as a gift and I'm completely repulsed by it. It's an awful orange, sparkley color which looks more like nail polish than a lip color. It dries my lips out and it applies badly. The gloss is fine, but everything else is a joke.

on 9/26/2009 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Price

Cons:
1. Leaves lips very dry
2. Gets all over teeth
3. Bad quality
4. Very Sticky
5. Smears
6. Bad Smell
7. A lipgloss that drys as a lipstick

I usually like wet n' wild products but this one just sucks. It left my lips dry and tight.It also got all over my teeth. I got it in two shades 362 A & 365 A. Frankly both these shades are ugly and unwearable. 365 A is a bright red and it makes my teeth look yellow. 362 A is an ugly pink.Both these shades seem to age me, which is something no one wants. What I dislike the most is that it begins as a lipgloss and ends up looking like a lipstick. The formula also leaves your lips REALLY DRY and tight. I am not going to buy this again.

on 9/18/2009 1:56:00 PM

For the price, this was absolutely worth a try. The color selection was decent, the packaging is very good, but the quality is poor. Not only did the color not dry after 2 minutes of holding my mouth open, the gloss was gloopy and smudge the lipcolor off. I didn't even moisturize my lips with anything first.

I dunno if I'll use it again.

on 5/26/2009 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is cheap, but isn't worth ANY price. This is my first (and LAST) foray into the two-step, long-wearing lipcolor world. It dried to a tight film, then balled up on my lips, dried them out horribly, then flaked off and left a RING around my mouth which was almost impossible to get off! Never again.

on 1/28/2009 10:13:00 AM

I have to say, even for $2.99 I was disappointed. I bought 361A, which is kind of a pinkish neutral with some shimmer. Looks beautiful in the tube, and even better on... but it starts to flake off in bits on my drinking glass within the first hours of application, and my lips are peeling and dry by the end of the day. Save yourself $3, this one is one of those WnW products that you should pass on when you get the "I want a fun d/s product uplift" urge.

on 12/12/2008 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought LASTING MOCHA, i LOVE it. it is a neutral lipgloss on my natural medium pink lips, it doesn't come off for anything. Also it isn't drying at all. I wear this with the eye trio BELGIAN CHOCOLATES, it looks GREAT. I will DEFINETLY be buying more.

on 7/22/2008 2:35:00 PM

WOW what a bargain for this product! At 2.99 a pop you can't go wrong!! I bought this today just to try it out. I always usually buy the high end stuff but thought why not. I was very surprised at how moisturizing this is. I bought the #365 - a silvery pink. Very very nice! It shows up very nice but does not overpower at all. I took off 1 lippie on the packaging though because I really like the gloss part to have a brush instead of a sponge applicator. I am going to try others!!:)

on 11/24/2007 10:04:00 PM

This is a fairly good lipcolor! I hardly ever wear lipstick anymore...I do gloss only, sometimes with a little liner thrown in the mix, but very rarely actual lipstick. When Cover Girl and Max Factor came out with their 2-step, long-lasting lipcolors, I tried them both and HATED them. They peeled off and balled up on my lips, and dried my lips out something awful. After a couple hours, you were left with a ring around the outside of your lips. I was really hesitant to try Wet 'n' Wild's version, but it was only a couple bucks, so I thought what the heck. I am getting married, and I need something that will look pretty but won't rub off during the kiss! I picked this up in #364, a pretty, shimmery bronze, as it looked similar to what I usually wear.

First of all, I made sure my lips were exfoliated and super clean. I usually apply a bit of moisturizer to my lips when I moisturize my face, but I made sure not to do this before applying the MegaLast. I applied a light layer of the color (with no liner...it wears the product off because it contains oils) and did not rub lips together after the product was applied. I let this dry for a minute and then applied the glossy top coat. The result was a pretty, convincing, shimmery bronze with a great gloss to it. This stays on and on until I eat something. Even then I only have to reapply the gloss, as the color stays pretty true all through the work day (9 hours...not too shabby!).

This is really one of the best products of its kind that I have used. I might have to give lipstick another shot, because this feels just as good as gloss on, and it's under $3!!!

on 2/27/2007 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This looks really really bright and shiny for about an hour. Then, it clumps up on your lips in dry clumps and looks and feels awful. Will prob finish the tube but wont repurchase.

on 12/11/2006 5:44:00 PM

This wasn't that great but it wasn't that bad either. It's a double-sided lip gloss with a color at one end and with a clear lip gloss at the other end. I bought this in #364 which is like a matte brownish/nude color. The color was really nice and you can use it for a natural look or pile on layers for a more intense look. However, the quality of the lipgloss was so drying for my lips. It's a good thing that it comes with the clear lip gloss because that does help soften the lips a bit more. But before I put the lip color on, I still have to put lip balm on. It would be such a nice lipcolor if it wasn't so drying for me. =/ I don't think I'll repurchase because I've tried so many better lip glosses. It's worth a shot but try to get it when it's on sale because Wet & Wild almost always has a sale. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin