Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/5/2010 5:50:00 AM

Im not one to really care about what handwash I use. I don't have super dry skin and when I take my contacts out, no particular handwash bothers my eyes. BUT I will say that I LOVE this scent, and for someone who normally doesn't care, this one did... it makes my hand very soft! For the price, it's definitely one I will come back to :)

on 12/15/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Oh my god... I love this hand-soap... It smell so delicious and leaves your hands so soft. I don't know what Softsoap puts in their products to make them leave your skin so smooth and moisturized, but it works! The smell of this soap leaves me so tempted to just open it and squeeze it all into my mouth, smells sooooooo good! I love it.

It smells so good, and cleans my hands without drying it out. I still need to use a hand lotion at least once a day, but this is moisturizing enough for a soap. The pump dispenser is really sanitary, and much more convenient to use than those bar soaps.

on 1/20/2009 7:30:00 PM

I have sensitive dry skin, and sadly this product gives me a rash on my wrists. This is about the only soap except some from bath and body works that does this to me, I have no idea which ingredient it is, perhaps the shimmer, but it does. I was able to use it for a couple of days before the problems started and it did smell lovely, rinse cleanly and get my hands clean without overly drying, but the rash made it a no no. It is reasonably priced, usually about 1.50 per small pump bottle, however 64 oz refills are available for around 6 dollars.

on 10/23/2008 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's not a bad hand soap,but I prefer the shea butter. Target has a sale right now for a HUGE refill bottle for under $4.

on 3/10/2008 2:57:00 AM

I adore this handsoap. I'm not usually brand loyal, but this is one case where only this product fulfills my needs exactly.

I used to use Softsoap's Aloe Vera handsoap, and later, the WalMart Equate brand version of it, but that was the best I could get for reducing the amount of dry skin on my hands. You see, I constantly do dishes, and I am obsessive about washing my hands (Purell just doesn't compare). I'm also cursed with my father's dry skin, so all of that makes wintertime handwashing a disaster time for me. I'm also not keen on antibacterial soaps, as I feel they are causing resistant strains of bacteria to pop up everywhere.

This handsoap not only thoroughly cleans my hands, it also reduces the need for me to apply lotion after every wash. I can skip for most of the day (even a whole day sometimes) and not have crackly, sore hands. Also, it washes clear away, because I use it to clean my glasses and it doesn't streak or irritate my eyes when taking out contact lenses. I love this so much that I buy the giant refills. As a bonus, it's hands down the most affordable handsoap out there (generic equivalents notwithstanding--if there was a generic of this exact formula, I'd buy).

A true HG.

on 2/3/2008 6:56:00 AM

We use this in every bathroom and get the huge cheap refill jugs at Target. The other Softsoap flavors aren't the same--it has to be milk & honey. I've tried all sorts of spendy hand soaps and this cannot be beat at any price. It doesn't dry my often-washed hands. It has a light, inoffensive fragrance. It rinses easily and leaves no residue. I love the formula and hope they never alter it.

on 10/25/2007 8:20:00 PM

This is my favorite hand soap/tied with the Jergens cherry-almond extra moisturizing one.

It smells very good, a nice comforting scent. And it doesn't dry out my hands like most hand soaps.

One little word of warning....my 3 yr okd nephew is allergic to milk, and he actually had a reaction to this hand soap. Apparently there is enough real milk in it to cause a reaction. But for everyone else, it's awesome!

on 10/19/2007 6:46:00 PM

I really like the body wash, so I just got the hand soap, and really like it, too. It's smooth (almost like a light honey) and leaves hands soft. I'm quite impressed; this is my first time trying a Softsoap hand soap. I usually stock up on Bath & Body Works hand soaps, but they end up drying my hands. Softsoap is cheap, looks nice in my bathroom, and works, so it's a keeper!

on 8/10/2007 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

If you already love the Softsoap Body Wash in Milk and Honey, then this hand soap is the perfect companion. It smells and feels exactly like the body wash...warm, comforting, and smooth.