April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Blush - LORAC - Powder blush in Soul

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by XoKeishaXo

As a woman with a darker complexion I have issues finding blushes that show up. This isn't the best but it isn't the worst either. It is a dusty rose color- very low impact on me. Not OTT at all. Great for a day look. But if I try to build this I find that it gives me an ashy look. Also lasts for a good while on my oily skin.

The packaging varies depending on how you purchase this blush- solo or in the LORAC Croc palette.

Solo it is in a plastic, black screw top jar with a clear opening on the lid to see the color.

In the Croc Palette it comes in a little black croc print palette (hence the name) containing four eyeshadows and a mirror. This is how I purchased it and feel that depending on your price range (and whether or not you can use the shadows of course) this is a smart way to purchase this blush. Solo it runs $19 but the palette only costs $36

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jlclarowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I so wish I could use this blush as the color is amazing and really lights up my medium skin. Is very buildable and looks very natural. My skin is highly reactive and won't tolerate hardly any ingrediants and this blush was (I think) one of the products causing a reaction. I cry when I look at the full tub of this as I want to use it so badly!! I would recommend this blush to those of you who have tolerant or even semi-tolerant skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by natura1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best blush i have ever had in my life. SERIOUSLY! first off i dont even like blushes with any sort of shimmer. but man this is that one exception. TRY IT!!! its looks best with a tan & gives that middle eastern kardashian exotic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopgcb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i am palish yellow and most blushes dont blend properly or get that muddy painted look.

This blush is my HG> I am done looking for another as nothing could be better than this. I threw out about 15 blushes after I found this one.

It blends like a dream and perks up my coloring just amazingly. I can wear it with
pinks plums or orangish shade of lip color.

Dont be put off by the boring appearance in the pan. It "looks" boring and drab in the pan. To me it looked like it would make me look dead but OMG what a surprise .

Can't rave enough about it. "TRY" it in the croc palette ( smaller one) along with 4 eyeshadows and you will fall in love if you have pale coloring and are looking for
a magnificent go with every thing blendable blush.

LOVE LOVE LOVE....................

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by moncli

My HG, and I don't say that often. I went to Ulta one day and told the SA I wanted to find my perfect blush no matter how long it took, lol. A few hours later, this was it and a year later still love it. I tried just about everything in the store that day and this was the winner....I'm a fair/medium complexion but everything seems to oxidize on me and turn muddy or orange. Not this one. It's my day to day....I can't remember the last time I used one of my other blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color in the pan looks dull, but don't let that turn you off. On the skin, its a beautiful peachy rose that looks absolutely natural!! Very good product, and I love blush- I have NARS, MAC, Dior etc, this one is the best! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by vanessa112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is just gorgeous. At first, I thought it looked a little too dark but it looks beautiful on. This is one of my staples. I like it more as a fall/winter blush but I can wear it year-round and it looks great. It blends well and stays put. I love the slight shimmer, it's not too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by synergena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

looks very boring in the pan...like a dusty taupe/plum but goes on a little pink on me... not a bright pink, but a flush i would get naturally. a little bit goes a long way but i also don't seem to be able to overdo this.. i can keep layering it on all over and it looks beautiful. i've been using this for a natural everyday look since you can just throw it on with some concealer and mascara and head out.
also, in the pan i notice some shimmer but it's not noticeable on my face, even when i build up the color.
go ahead and try this... it's very unique and i have not had a blush color quite like it!
Packaging -- also wanted to mention i love the minimalist design of this blush.

EDIT: You must try this as an eyeshadow on the lid and part of the crease. It's goooorgeous and doesn't make me look tired at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I cannot get this blush to work for me. I am MAC NC35, but it is too dark, brownish and splotchy. Putting this blush on, ruins my makeup and I am so sad. I hate when I cannot get a product to work for me and it is more money down the drain. I am having much better success with cooler pinks (Bobbi Brown Peony, for instance). I really need to start swapping because I see others love this color...I wish I had gotten Lorac desire instead. Oh well...maybe I will have better look next time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty blush! It looks plummy on my skin, it really warms my complexion nicely. It lasts well throughout the day also.