November 25, 2014 | 1866 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

my HG bronzer. works great for my pale skin. doesn't turn orange or anything and has just the slightest shimmer. would purchase again if i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my favourite bronzer for months now, i havent used anything else since i started using this. It the perfect bronze colour - its not too shimmery, not too orange/brown and it would look great on most skin tones. Its great to apply all over the face and to contour your cheek bones (i use it for both). The packaging is great also, it comes with a mirror inside so its easy to touch up during the day. Like all bronzers and pressed powders, be careful when using them on tiles or hard surfaces as i have dropped mine and it has smashed completely (although i have purchased another within a couple of days of breaking it - its that good!) Im an NW25 and it gives me the perfect glow. I recommend it and i will keep buying it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty subtly bronzer with equally subtle shimmer. I find this bronzer to be fool proof since it does look very light, unless you use a heavy hand. It gives the face a nice glow, perfect for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

there are so many bronzers around now that this product seems a bit passe.

it is a good bronzer don't get me wrong.. but it doesn't light up my life and can, on certain days or lighting look a bit dark for my NC15 skin .. even on days when I have achieved something of a glam bronze look, I still prefer my Laguna bronzer which is really about two shades lighter than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by carlajack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Average average average - didn't find the colour to be that interesting and I didn't think the product was buildable, which I look for in a bronzer as I like to put more on for going out at night and have a more natural, light, daytime look. Don't think I'll buy this again. The price is good though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was a little worried about using bronzer on my NW15 skin, but this is lovely. Most blushes tend to show up red on me but I wanted something to brighten up my complexion and this is just right. It does have shimmer, but its minimal enough that I could only tell when I was in direct sunlight.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by miszdeniise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite Bronzer. Ive tried alot (Benefit,Nars,Chanel,BB.ect) and this is my favorite. Im around NC20 and have some redness so I like bronzers that dont emphasize on redness and this does not! At first I didnt think i was going to like it cause it looked like it had redness in it but on my skin its so nice! Love this Bronzer and its cheaper then all the other ones Ive used which is great also!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kizzycurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is one of the best bronzers I have used I only had to reapply it once during my evening,normaly I end up reapplying every time I go to the bathroom as it seems to slip off with the heat,in this case I would say that the extra money I paid for this product paid off as it lasted much longer then normal bronzers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this several times. I'm really light-skinned and bronzers tend to look very obvious on me. I was hesitant buying this as it's pretty dark in the pan, but the MAC SA assured me it was as light as bronzers come, and I was relieved to find out she was right!
I don't really notice the shimmer - this has a sister product called "Refined Golden" that's a LOT more shimmery, but this one is subtle.
I've introduced several of my pale friends to this and it's gone down a storm. But I'd say if you were more olive toned you'd have to use loads to get it to show up. But if you're as white as snow and just want something to take the blue edge of your face, then this is it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am actually totally against shimmer BUT this is brilliant. I am arround NC 20 and I like to wear bronzer but found that most matte ones were quite heavy pigmented (at least for my taste) and a bit blotchy when it comes to blending. This one however is quite sheer, and yes some people pointed that out as a negative, but I really like that. I feel that through the sheerness you can get a really nice glow without obviously wearing bronzer. Yes it contains shimmer but I find it a lot less obvious or gritty as the shimmer in other bronzers. I guess its a little light for darker skin tones but perfect for us palies. Another thing is that lasts really well on my skin. I don't really care for fancy packaging, but I love that it comes with a mirror inside as some others do not. I would recommend It and I will repurchase when I run out of it. EDIT: It doesn't really do a 10 hour day in the summer, shimmers stays, color doesnt.. I now prefer the Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel in Desert Corail...