August 20, 2014 | 1055 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by MissNewNew23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very disappointed, been using since I was in seventh grade and the formula seems a little lackluster. I preferred the previous packaging. However, provides a nice high shine gloss that moisturizes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I love wearing this over russian red and on its own. Stays shiny forever! And its a squeeze tube, what more could u ask for (:
I

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipglass! I like the tackiness it has because IMO that's what makes it long wearing. I did have to learn the hard way not to apply the tube directly to my lips to prevent making the gloss 'muddy'. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was defintily on the more pricey side but sooo worth it! It was a little sticky-but i dont care! I just adored how shiny my lips were! I would rec. this product to ANYBODY! I am totally buying this again!!! But....(yes their is always a but!) If you but the cap facing downward it will spill out and you will have a clear, sticky mess!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have. Very shiny, yes it's a little on the thick side but its still good stuff. Pull your hair back or it will get stuck in ur gloss. This gloss is good with a lip liner, worn alone or worn over a lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SUPER STICKY! But hey you will love it if you enjoy peeling strands of your hair off of your mouth constantly and you will REALLY love it if you enjoy it when your lip gloss coagulates in the corners of your mouth. Yuck.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was just to sticky for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually bought this to use as a lip treatment, not a beauty item. I have chronic dry lips and nothing moisturizes them like a LipGlass, so I figured I'd get this for when I don't feel like any color. It's very thick & emollient, and forms a barrier on my lips. It's so moisturizing that it seems to make my lips look plumper, if you can believe that. It lasts a good long time too. I like this gloss a lot, but I do think it could be improved upon just a little bit.

1. It needs the same vanilla flavor that the rest of their lip products have. That's one of the main things I love about MAC lip stuff & I was really disappointed to find it absent in this gloss.

2. I think it could stand to be even STICKIER. Yes, I said that. I love a good sticky lip gloss. If my lips stick shut when I smack them together, then I'm happy. This needs to be DazzleGlass-sticky, IMO. It's pretty damn sticky, don't get me wrong, but it's still a bit too gel-like for my tastes.

Good stuff though. A bit pricey, but it's a quality product & the tube is a whole half-ounce, so it'll last for ages. NOT crazy about the tube though. Don't store this upside down in your purse or else it could ooze out when you uncap it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I think lipglass is one of those love or hate type items. I would say that I tend to lean more towards the hate side of this product. I love the shine that it provides, but the stickiness just ruins it for me. If you are single and have zero chance of coming in contact with a man, then maybe the sticky factor can be overcome, but my hubby hates this gloss! If only in a perfect world we could find a combo of shine, silkiness and longevity in a gloss. Unfortunately I am still lokking for this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by clearady

Okay, if you're looking for a simple clear gloss to wear daily, she's not the one.
She's sticky, extremely shiny, and on the expensive side. There are drugstore brands that give a nice sheen without looking like you're wearing plastic on your lips. However, for parties, for photoshoots, or for even putting on your eyelid for a picture over eyeshadow (the glossy look haha), this is surprisingly ideal. I wouldn't repurchase since I use it maybe once or twice a month, and there's a lot left. I've had it for about two years now.