December 21, 2014 | 1713 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Shampoo Two

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ckizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this clarifying shampoo, it clears all the crap left in my hair from products and my hair usually ends up looking much nicer when it dries

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by laurapixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For my droopy fine hair that gets oily when you look at it wrong, this is a godsend. I use this with MOP Burdock rinse and end up with very shiny, bouncy hair that takes curl well and doesn't flop.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 6:57:00 AM More reviews by harrup

This used to be my favorite shampoo. My hair is fine and I this was one shampoo which didn't weigh the hair down or make it look lank and greasy ( like all the shampoos with silicones). It simply left me with soft, bouncy, lush hair.
But I swear this has recently been reformulated. It lathers a LOT more than it used to...but now it is also drying and leaves me with frizzy, non-shiny hair. Why do manufacturers always have the uncontrolable urge to meddle with good things? Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily scalp and this stuff worked well to keep my hair nice and clean. It smells good too. It isn't good for when I colour my hair though. I use it around the time the dye is faded otherwise it just makes the colour fade fast. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 12:02:00 PM More reviews by illyria7176

I have very difficult, oily hair. Most salon shampoos build up on my hair. Normally the salon shampoos work only once or twice and my hair looks great, then it stops working. Honestly the only shampoos that do great with my hair are Pantene and Head/Shoulders. I needed a clarifying/detoxifying shampoo and decided to try this because I had a gift card. Plus it had lemon in it, and my hair seems to do well with citrus shampoos. The first time I used it, I was at my parents house and I honestly thought their water was better than ours. I couldn't believe it, my hair was soft, shiny and clean!!! I could wear it down! I got home and apparently it wasn't the water, this stuff is great! HIGHLY recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a small bottle of this to try out, and I'm not that impressed. It does help to get out most of the gunk, but my hair gets too tangled. Luckily I always deep condition after a clarifying treatment. I prefer Neutrogena's to this any day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2006 6:29:00 AM More reviews by ingad

nothing special at all and contains chemicals...ok it is cheap, but there are more fantastic cheap and good brands!!!
I started using JASON JOJOBA SHAMPOO and i highly recommend for somebody, who wants fantastic results.I tried many products starting from expensive brands Rusk, Abba,KMS, Kerastase,Clinique finishing natural brands like Weleda.
I have baby thin, wawy oily hair with dry ends.
i use Jojoba's shampoo and results are better compare with Kerastase even and way better compare with Johnson&Johnson ...and even without conditioning my hair is moisturised, shine, very very soft and full of body.
My husband has dry hair and the shampoo is the best as well!!!!
highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

In my opinion, this is comparable to Neutrogena's anti-residue, clarifying shampoo and price is about the same. I like the lemon smell, very fresh and invigorating. Wouldn't recommend using this every day, as it is really aimed at oilier hair types, mine's dry to normal, so I do say be careful with this one. However, not a bad clean rinsing formula shampoo for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Sharyg1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. It cleanses without making your hair feel like straw. It smells great!. The best feature is, it doesn't contain any Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which is very damaging to hair. It is also a carcinogen, and causes premature wrinkles. I was searching for a good clarifying shampoo, but was very frustrated to see all the drugstore brands had Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Even Neutrogena. So I decided to go and look for a salon brand. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the price on this shampoo. It was about $5. No SLF, and it was a quality brand. Now, unless you use allot of heavy products on your hair, or have very oily hair, you may not need a clarifying shampoo. I see some people complaining that it made their hair feel dry. These happens if A: you don't really need clarifying. If there is no builup to remove, it will remove moisture from your hair. B: You lather more than twice. Even though this shampoo seems to not lather much, that is because it doesn't have allot of harsh lathering agents as do the drugstore brands, wich use Sodium Laurel Sulfate to create allot of lather. However that is all it is; allot of lather. It doesn't make them better, just harsher. When using a clarifying shampoo, you actually want it to not lather much. That means is less harsh. However if you repeat more than twice, it will make your hair feel dry. And C: If you use it every day. You should only use this when you need to clarify. Not as a regular shampoo. Unless of course you have extremly oily hair, and just need it all the time. I would definitly buy this again. It left my hair clean but soft and shiny. And for 5 bucks you can't go wrong. So stop using Suave or the other cheap brands, because, Well... it's just not worth the wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 7:47:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This cleans well and gives my hair a lot of body without it feeling stripped clean. It smells good, is reasonably priced and I will purchase again. It works well on my adolescent daughter's oily hair too.