October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by clownface

I'm not a huge bronzer fan, but I really like this one. It's very natural looking and doesn't give me that orangey look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

I would never have picked this color myself. I am NC20-25 medium fair asian. The color is a deep cocoa brown. The Armani makeup artist said I would looke phenomenal in this and begged to put some on me! Anyway, I went along because I do like Armani products. Anyway, it looks great...very natural. She also taught me a neat trick to applying bronzer. She said to apply it in the shape of a "3" on the right side of my face. Then a reverse "3" on the left side. So you are sweeping the bronzer on the forehead, then temples (first curve of the "3"), then the cheekbones (middle part of "3") and finally on the far sides of face and down to the jaw (the bottom curve of the "3). It looks really natural this way and way better than if you applied it all over the face.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This is one of the best bronzer out there, as it gives you that kind off tan you get from hitting the sun, it's really natural and believable, and all u need is few light swipes, as the particles really go on to your skin.It also gives that kind of radiance and glow.But it's kinda expensive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have bought this some time ago in Milan, after being recommened by that stunning guy (!!) at the Armani counter at La Rinascente (super-hype upper-scale dept .store).
After buying some loose powder, eyeshadow and foundation (and being therefore broke for the rest of the month!!), I wished to try bronzers.
The guy draw my attention on this very dark, cocoa-like bronzer which I would have never considered , due to the fact I am fair toned and I always go for the lightest shades of the ranges in bronzers.
He told me that this shade (n.1) is desgined for pale skin tones and is very subtle, as it does not have any orange pigment in it, just plain bronze/tan pigment.
He said it would have looked perfect for my skin being very very natural, never that fake orangey look that you usually get with other bronzers.
He was right! the shade is absolutely perfect, the most beautiful bronzer I have ever used, like natural tan.
The only problem is the price. it's so expensive...I paid 39 Euros for such a tiny compact - it's an outrageous amount of money for a few grams quantity!! I hope it will last for a long time - in any case I so much love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by jodie111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS THE BEST BRONZING POWDER ON THE MARKET. i should know- i have spent $50,000 trying to find the best bronzing powder. that is all i have to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by halve_moon

My skin is fair with a hint of pink. I use this bronzer as my everyday blusher. I love this product because it gives a shadowing effect on my face as well... making my cheekbones look higher and shadowing my jaw. I usually wear a natural-look make up so this product works best on me. I have an oily-sensitive-combination skin and this is the only blush-on that I have tried so far that doesn't cause acnes or comedos on my cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate to disagree with the majority here, but I really did not like this bronzer for me. It definitely left me muddy, dirty looking and I did not like the shimmer in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NC 25 warm and this dousn't show on me at all.Just give me nice glow but not any color.I am going to order # 6 i think will be better for my skin tone.Other wise ia great product ...abcolutly amazing and the biggest thing is that don't broke me out.Will defenitely have this in my make up collection always.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2007 12:26:00 AM More reviews by mcrevell

Love this bronzer, hate the price tag but it's worth it. I use a little blush on the apples of my cheeks and then this along the tops of my cheekbones and forehead. It goes on very light and it's hard to see in some lights but it gives the most beautiful glow to skin. I'm not sure how it would work on darker skin, I'm very pale blonde with freckles and I use a lot more of this than I would a MAC or Benefit bronzer. When I wear this and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, even on a day where I'm feeling scrubby, I'm always impressed! Doesn't break me out. The product does break very easily though and I seem to always drop it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by muddlepup

This is the craziest bronzer..........I received this via blind swap, didn't purchase. That's what I love about swaps. Basd on the appearance I wouldn't buy this stuff in a thousand years. When I first opened the compact I was mortified. But like Mohammed who climbed the mountain.....why? cuz it was there, I tried it. I am fair, can't translate that to "MacEase" but I think this looks great. It is very sheer. And as a previous reviewer said, it's more like a blush. Kinda "plummy".

I am sure if yu were olve skinned it may not be so great. But for the fair........it's perfect.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No