The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 1/29/2012 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I didn't particularly like this product when I first got it for reasons others have stated, 1) the smell and 2) the stinging. however i've resorted to using this multiple times due to it's convenience as i can just give it a few spritz when my face is feeling a bit dry and it would feel much better afterwards. definitely not a must have for me though.

however, just recently, after dying my hair myself with box dye, my hair was left feeling very coarse and tangly and somehow i had the thought of spraying this in it to help. so i did, and it actually made my hair really easy to comb through and noticably smoother! so for the ladies who have this need a little help combing through their hair sometimes, try this! i would not recommend buying this product just for this purpose tho. :)

I came across this product by accident - but it's really great for my skin - and I particularly like that it is not expensive... I have had some bad experiences with TBS products... but this has bucked the trend for me...
I wear mineral make-up (Laura Mercier) and use this spray to set my face. It really helps to produce a flawless finish, and stops my make-up looking chalky/powdery. It makes my skin look dewy, without looking shiny or greasy. It lightly moisturises the skin and helps to make my make-up last all day, and well into the evening. I think I have been converted!!
So if you wear mineral make-up and suffer from skin dull looking skin, please do try a few squirts of this fine, lightly rose-fragranced mist and see what it can do for you!

on 1/6/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this during a 35% promo. i love how the spray gives a wide angled spray and love the finish. Its not like Evian spray or MAC fix plus which often leave water droplets on my face. i need something like this mist which leaves my face moist and refresh yet not wetting my face. i spray this before and after applying my make up and it helps my face to look moist. i usually spray it 4 times around my face. it is portable but i dont usually carry them out. it's a whitish fluid yet it doesnt leave a white residue on my face, (im a tanned girl).
It's something i will repurchase if i ran out of it, but only if they are having promo.
SGD20.90, i bought it at SGD12.90 :)

on 1/1/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Did not like it for one major reason: fragrance. It smells like floral perfume. I did not want that on my face. Fragrance is irritating for skin. Why the fragrance Body Shop??! Refunded at store. I've resorted to making my own DIY facial spritz until I find something better.

on 12/20/2011 6:49:00 PM

My friend bought this for me so i cant complain about the price. Though this worked great on my friend it didn't like me.
This broke me out everywhere, i didn't get a burning/stinging feeling that others commented on but it broke me out. I really liked the smell (it matched my "dear rose" BB Cream) and I put it on under my makeup and it lasted all day. If it didn't break me out I would continue using it because it made my makeup last a lot longer, I didn't even blot my nose which becomes shiny throughout the day.
Even though it didn't work out on me my friend adores this product and uses it everyday, it didn't break her out at all, so definitively try this out :) and hope it doesnt break you out.

on 12/15/2011 3:47:00 AM

Even though it's way too expensive for the amount you get, I love this mist. I use it after putting on makeup or throughout the day to refresh my skin. It helps add moisture and gives me a dewy look and hasn't broken me out yet.

on 12/11/2011 6:23:00 AM

I like the effects of this product a lot, it sets my makeup and it is a cheaper alternative to other setting spray such as fix+, skindinavia or the urban decay one... When i walked in to The Body Shop I was looking forward buying the face mist, the body shop being a shop which sells natural products, I didn't check the ingredients, I came home and sprayed some on my face. I then looked at the ingredients and I was in shock !!! Panthenol, Phenoxethanol, Alcohol Denat : All alcohols. AND Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. All this paraben in such a tiny bottle. I am still debating between finishing this product or putting it directky in the trash. I am so disappointed in The Body Shop :/ , sorry for the long review thank you for reading :)

on 9/5/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have always been a Body Shop fan but lately I'm quite disappointed with its products. I can't believe that a nature/animals-friendly company such as Body Shop can create such a lame product: I paid 8.5 euros for a mist full of parabens, alcohol and other damaging ingredients. I'm still kicking myself for not reading the ingredients first. I only noticed it when I sprayed my face and instantly started to tingle. Now, I use it only for cleaning my brushes. Next time I visit Body Shop, I will be extra careful as now I realise that there are plenty of products containing parabens.

on 8/10/2011 4:14:00 PM

The packaging quality is good and the product does help set my foundation and keep it from looking chalky.
However, this stuff is FULL to the max with parabens. Ethyl, methyl, you name it!
So no thanks to this vitamin e + cancer risk in a bottle.
It's going to it's new home in the trash can tonight!

on 7/14/2011 3:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I love it! I only purchased it yesterday, but so far it is excellent at setting makeup and very refreshing and moisturizing as well. Price is a little expensive, but a lot cheaper than Urban Decay's Dew Me, or Fix+, or the Skindinavia setting spray. Will definitely repurchase

Top Rated The Body Shop Products