October 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It leaves a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts for hours. I recommend using it with a liquid foundation because it doesn't look quite right over powder. Also, when I was traveling by air TSA screwed up a bunch of my makeup and smashed the little clear plastic part into the product and messed it up pretty bad but I was able to pop it back in and smooth it back to normal. I suggest taking all your cosmetics possible in carry on so that you don't have any issues like I did. Overall I adore this and will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by courtenayg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter. I use this under the brow, over my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose. Nice consistency and amount of shine. I like how it's not too overpowering on my NC30 skin because of the subtle gold. I'm not usually a fan of creamy products, but this one is an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by peachbeachblossom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The good thing with this highlighter is that it really stays on the cheeks ( I only use it on the cheekbones) also after hours of work. It gives me that glow that I wanted and lets my face beam. Whenever I dab it lightly on I feel that my charisma lightens : ) what I don't like is how the texture changes after using it. It seems to get a bit crumby in the pan and harder to apply ...my search for the perfect highlighter continues but if I don't find anything better concerning the texture I guess I'll come back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love this Cream Colour Base! After seeing Pixiwoo using it i had to get it. For me some times i feel like it seperates my foundation when applying it with my finger tips but i also think applying it with fingers is the best way. But i do love this product and use it time to time gives a doll like flawless finish. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by tring010

This gold toned shimmery highlighter is perfect on my skin tone - nc20. It is very natural looking as it is a cream product and provides just the right amount of shimmer without being overpowering on the skin. There is 3.2g in each pot so will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by VKokeshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favourite products!
An absolutely stunning highlighter for my fair skin, I apply it every day because it makes me look healthy and gives me exactly the finish I want.
It's not glittery and has a very fine texture, which makes it easy to apply with a brush as well as with the fingers.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging - the transparent part falls out occasionally when I take it with me in my handbag.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by missbris003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a gorgeous highlighter for those with fairer skins. I am nw20 and this gives me an angelic glow. A great alternative if you don't want a shimmery/glittery highlighter like the msfs from mac. It makes eyeshadow colours pop like no other if used underneath - although you are going to need a good primer first like a paint pot because it does crease a little if used without one. But it will take your eyeshadows colour vibrancy to the next level :D Great multi use product that'll last me ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by stls

I originally went to the counter to buy luna it was scary white, so I ended with pearl.!
I was worried about the golden sheen- I didn't want anything yellowish that wouldn't flatter my cool-toned complexion but that's not the case here!
The finish is very natural- I use it as a cheekbone highlighter and my skin looks so fresh and dewy! Much more beautiful than other highlighters that look like plain glitter chunks or powders that just sit on the skin.
Applied properly can be great but sometimes it's hard to blend and can look a bit greasy. Also it does fade after few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

I love this Pearl CCB!!!! I am vair skin and it looks amazing on me. I had it years ago and I wasn't too sure what it was used for and eventually I ran out. ( I was using it as e/s base and it was ok.. Creased.. But then I got educated on multi functions of this product and I feel like this is one I'm ALWAYS going to have. I apply with my fingers on my cheek bones with strata blush and my medium MSF and I get the most amazing flawless look on my skin. I highly recommend this one. I had Luna and swapped it with a friend because it had too much silver in it. This one rocks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

A very strong highlighter, even applied with a light hand. It's a pale gold/champagne color with a very dewy and shimmery finish to it. When used in moderation, it creates a very polished look, quite formal and glamorous - not something I'd pick for daytime though. However what's great about it is its golden hues; they match my light, yellow-toned complexion perfectly. It stands out even more in summer with a tan. Again, if you use sparingly, it looks phenomenal on the cheekbones, brow bone, cupid's bow, center of the lips, even the collar bones. If you're going for an ultra shimmery look overall, I suppose you could layer a similar color eyeshadow or highlighting powder over it, but that's just way too shiny for my taste. I've also used it on the lid on top of smoked out kohl liner, just to give it bit of a wet/lived in appearance, and it looked wonderful. It creased, of course, but that was kind of the point with that particular look. Recommended!