MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

I love the color of this. It's a goldy white sheen - just the perfect highlighter color. The application is very easy - you can just use your hands and you'll be fine. I dab this onto my cheekbones, nosebridge and my cupid's bow. It's looks stunning like a glow from within, very healthy. My only problem is that I find it fades rather quickly so you definitly need to set it with something. And as I found better liquid/cream highlighters I woudn't buy this again. Eventhough I haven't found one with such a nice color.
FYI it'S horrible on the eyes - creases like mad.

Nice highlighter. I took a mark off because it doesn't have the staying power that Benefit High Beam has. It has generally faded off my skin within an hour or two.

If I had chose only one MAC cosmetic product, it would be Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Pearl can beautifully brighten your skin and give it healthy and glowy look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It leaves a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts for hours. I recommend using it with a liquid foundation because it doesn't look quite right over powder. Also, when I was traveling by air TSA screwed up a bunch of my makeup and smashed the little clear plastic part into the product and messed it up pretty bad but I was able to pop it back in and smooth it back to normal. I suggest taking all your cosmetics possible in carry on so that you don't have any issues like I did. Overall I adore this and will be repurchasing.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great highlighter. I use this under the brow, over my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose. Nice consistency and amount of shine. I like how it's not too overpowering on my NC30 skin because of the subtle gold. I'm not usually a fan of creamy products, but this one is an exception.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The good thing with this highlighter is that it really stays on the cheeks ( I only use it on the cheekbones) also after hours of work. It gives me that glow that I wanted and lets my face beam. Whenever I dab it lightly on I feel that my charisma lightens : ) what I don't like is how the texture changes after using it. It seems to get a bit crumby in the pan and harder to apply ...my search for the perfect highlighter continues but if I don't find anything better concerning the texture I guess I'll come back to this.

I love this Cream Colour Base! After seeing Pixiwoo using it i had to get it. For me some times i feel like it seperates my foundation when applying it with my finger tips but i also think applying it with fingers is the best way. But i do love this product and use it time to time gives a doll like flawless finish. <3

This gold toned shimmery highlighter is perfect on my skin tone - nc20. It is very natural looking as it is a cream product and provides just the right amount of shimmer without being overpowering on the skin. There is 3.2g in each pot so will last a long time.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

One of my favourite products!
An absolutely stunning highlighter for my fair skin, I apply it every day because it makes me look healthy and gives me exactly the finish I want.
It's not glittery and has a very fine texture, which makes it easy to apply with a brush as well as with the fingers.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging - the transparent part falls out occasionally when I take it with me in my handbag.

Such a gorgeous highlighter for those with fairer skins. I am nw20 and this gives me an angelic glow. A great alternative if you don't want a shimmery/glittery highlighter like the msfs from mac. It makes eyeshadow colours pop like no other if used underneath - although you are going to need a good primer first like a paint pot because it does crease a little if used without one. But it will take your eyeshadows colour vibrancy to the next level :D Great multi use product that'll last me ages.

Top Rated MAC Products