April 17, 2014 | 1521 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bikini Zone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim at the drug store not expecting much and alas I've found the holy grail for shavers of the nether regions.. The shave was very nice and close and none of those bleeding plucked chicken bumps, a must have for shavers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by andreaskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A "don't go without" product for real. Stops irritation and no red bumps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

This product is better than nothing...I always forget to put it on until I'm already itching, and it does a pretty good job. It feels cool, and that by itself soothes my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by mignon77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to admit...I really works!! Let the church say AMEN!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 12:33:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only recently purchased this product, but so far, I'm liking it quite well. I haven't experienced any stinging or dryness although, as many others have noted, the push-down cap does cause undesired dispensing of the product. Anyway, it doesn't take long at all to start seeing results. After just the first use, I noticed that my bikini line appeared to be much smoother. Hopefully these results will remain consistent, as I continue to use this product; if so, then I'll definitely repurchase!
Update: I finally used this stuff immediately after shaving, and it's true that it does sting like a mofo. On the brightside, though, my bikini line continues to look much smoother! Update2: I am so pleased to notice that this stuff also seems to eliminate the pain that develops when the elastic in underwear rubs a freshly shaved bikini line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

All this is is a pain relieving cream, check the ingredients. It stings like crazy upon first application and smells really bad. It also leaves a very sticky feeling...not exactly what you want in that area!

I'll stick to TendSkin for results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Hudie

I just bought this product thinking it was a gel you put on after shaving but to my surprise its an actual shaving gel, I used it once so far and it's okay I guess, not much of a lather but its decent...I'll have to use it a few more times to see if it works so far only complain I have is when i'm trying to close the top I squeeze some out and it spills all over and i waste it not a good package but other than that no problems so far UPDATE: I just recently finished this up and I must say I don't like it it didn't help with razor bumps, had no lather at all I won't be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 1:30:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Pros: totally keeps the stubble away longer, no red bumps or irritation whatsoever.
Cons: stings like a mofo when skin is cut.
Overall: i could not live without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 7:38:00 AM More reviews by TallicaMommy

This product is awesome! I always hated shaving the bikini area because of the inevitable angry red bumps, but Bikini Zone saved me! It cools any itch or irritation right away. I may still get a few red bumps, but no where what I used to, and they are usually smaller and not as red or painful. I also do not like the packaging, it's difficult to push down on the cap to open the tube without squeezing out someof the product. It does have a medicinal smell, but I can easily put up with that for all of the benefits!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Sunburst84

wow! I'm definately the odd one here!! umm..I hated this stuff!!! omg! I used this stuff about 4 years ago when I was trying to find a solution for razor bumps and burn and this stuff was the wrong thing for me!! Stung very very badly! made my skin even worse! I mean I might as well put rubbing alcohol on the area! Didn't work for me. I dunno, maybe they have changed their product since then, but I'll pass on buying it again!