Bikini Zone

3.5

on 3/28/2004 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. It really helps with the itchy, red bumps I get in my bikini area.
ETA: I noticed a previous reviewer said this is just hydrocortisone. It's actually 2% Lidocaine, not hydrocortisone. I'm no expert, but I believe Lidocaine is a topical painkiller, while hydrocortisone is more of an anti-itch product.

I agree with the post below.You can get this same thing for about a buck!What a rip-off!

on 11/10/2003 2:33:00 PM

I picked this up on a whim at the drug store not expecting much and alas I've found the holy grail for shavers of the nether regions.. The shave was very nice and close and none of those bleeding plucked chicken bumps, a must have for shavers.

on 8/21/2003 12:58:00 AM

A "don't go without" product for real. Stops irritation and no red bumps.

on 7/15/2003 6:53:00 PM

This product is better than nothing...I always forget to put it on until I'm already itching, and it does a pretty good job. It feels cool, and that by itself soothes my skin!

on 7/10/2003 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have to admit...I really works!! Let the church say AMEN!!!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I only recently purchased this product, but so far, I'm liking it quite well. I haven't experienced any stinging or dryness although, as many others have noted, the push-down cap does cause undesired dispensing of the product. Anyway, it doesn't take long at all to start seeing results. After just the first use, I noticed that my bikini line appeared to be much smoother. Hopefully these results will remain consistent, as I continue to use this product; if so, then I'll definitely repurchase!
Update: I finally used this stuff immediately after shaving, and it's true that it does sting like a mofo. On the brightside, though, my bikini line continues to look much smoother! Update2: I am so pleased to notice that this stuff also seems to eliminate the pain that develops when the elastic in underwear rubs a freshly shaved bikini line.

on 6/26/2003 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

All this is is a pain relieving cream, check the ingredients. It stings like crazy upon first application and smells really bad. It also leaves a very sticky feeling...not exactly what you want in that area!

I'll stick to TendSkin for results.

on 6/25/2003 4:27:00 AM

I just bought this product thinking it was a gel you put on after shaving but to my surprise its an actual shaving gel, I used it once so far and it's okay I guess, not much of a lather but its decent...I'll have to use it a few more times to see if it works so far only complain I have is when i'm trying to close the top I squeeze some out and it spills all over and i waste it not a good package but other than that no problems so far UPDATE: I just recently finished this up and I must say I don't like it it didn't help with razor bumps, had no lather at all I won't be repurchasing

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: totally keeps the stubble away longer, no red bumps or irritation whatsoever.
Cons: stings like a mofo when skin is cut.
Overall: i could not live without this!