July 22, 2014 | 2069 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by margiemoo

Beautiful pink blush that gives me a nice flush. I'm a NC20 and always wear blush to brighten up my face. This is a staple pink that is super pgimented. I have to be really careful with it otherwise it can look an eeny bit over done, one swipe of the brush is enough for each cheek. It wears very well with my Anna Sui Face Colour Accent 700 dusted lightly on top. It's got a very smooth, silky texture and the price is reasonable where I bought it in HK. The packaging is simple and I love how I can see exactly which colour (so much easier for organising my makeup bag). But.. the compact has a tendency to open up on my makeup bag. No powder spills out but the blush gets dinted, nothing serious though. So I'm still giving it 5 lippies because it is such a lovely product, but I think I'm going to have to invest in a Shu Uemura palette =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

I'm in love! I used to stick to shockingly bright shades of blush because applied lightly, I thought they lent the most natural flush. In some cases that's true, but P Pink 30 is really doing the trick for me despite seeming rather toned down. It's a lovely pink with definite peachy undertones and supposedly a pearlescent finish, although it's a VERY subtle pearl. I use it alone, and also layered over BB's almond and I really love what this does for my complexion. I have pale, yellow-ish skin, blue eyes, and dark warm brown hair and this looks fantastic on me. As always, the texture of the Glow On is silky and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 4:14:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this Shu blush is HG material for me!! It's the perfect pink blush for sure. It gives me a gorgeous healthy pink glow. The lasting power is fab! When I have applied it in the morning it looks just as great in the evening.
I cannot see a trace of peach in this blush, it's all pink.
The quality is great, the blush is very pigmented though you don't have to be afraid of looking like a clown when applying this, since it's sheer but still pigmented. My only wish is that the packaging could be a bit more sophisticated. The packaging is, honestly, a tad bit boring. Though that doesn't stop me for naming this blush my HG! I would definitely love to try more Shu blushes and I will most definitely repurchase if needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by 405E

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pink 30 is one of most on demand color as SA told me. The one thing I like about pink 30 is you can't never overdone it and that is great!!( I use MAC brush) It is not that pigmented but do give pearlescent light as one other MUA menthioned under. If you want the natural look this is definitely color you should give it a try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ELPrecord

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm debating about this blush. first shu blush i've purchased and it is nice. i don't think it compliments my yellow undertoned skin..so i'm debating whether to swap for Peach 44. this blush does stay on all day and evening for me without touch ups and is very pigmented. the packaging is very mediocre for the price but the quality of the blush is great. there's a few sparkles visible in the pan..but applied to my face, none show up, which is a good thing in my book! does come across as a very natural flush. great blush..but maybe just not the best blush for my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews on here, I had to try it myself. :) I must tell you I really love it. Low price but great quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Use it very sparingly! Just barely touch the brush to this color and put on the apples of the cheeks. Gorgeous! Long Lasting! Excellent quality and pigment content! For the price it will outlast most other brands!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is very natural looking and the shimmer is barely noticeable. I can wear this to class and not look overdone! My second Shu blush and I'm very pleased with it. Looking forward to trying out other blushes in the future. Reference: Medium skintone, tans easily, MAC NC25, Laneige 21, Asian/Brown Eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2005 2:56:00 AM More reviews by eggtarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

[review for p pink 30, not sure if this is the same as pink 30]

this is what i got in exchange for my p peach 40. it's a nice, light pink when first applied but you have to be careful to put just the right amount or you might end up with really bright cheeks. nice, soft shimmer gives me a subtle glow. still looking for my HG blush though..

EDIT: i swapped this away and i think i'm having a bit of a swapper's remorse, haha. i'm always drawn to this shade whenever i visit the shu uemura counters, and now i'm playing with the thought of purchasing one again. it's just really so expensive in our country argh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2005 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I could wear peach. Nars' Orgasm looks horrible on me! This peachy pink looks very natural on me. It's not as pigmented as others have described. I wear enough blush to give my cheeks a little more than a flush, but I find I often have to sweep my brush over the powder a second time. The sparkles don't appear on my cheeks, but that's ok! The packaging is cheap for the price, but it does the job and keeps the product compact and easy to use. It's a lovely colour!