MAC Viva Glam III

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is a staple for me. I can't apply it straight out of the tube without looking goth, so I "tap" it on my lips and smear the color on with my finger. I end up with a natural looking stain that lasts for hours. Sometimes I lightly apply a clear frost lipstick on top to lighten it a bit. Love this color!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a lovely red shade with plum undertones. Its great for me because there is no yellow or orange in it and its not so blue that it pulls purple....

Im very fair and its hard to find a red for me, this is NOT an every day color for me, but it is my go to color for a vampy look or an evening out....I like it with and without gloss and I tend to use gloss that has a bit of gold in it, I like the combination.

The formula is wonderful, as usual- and the smell is great! It lasts forever...it seems to leave a stain, even after eating or drinking. Ive worn it all night with no touch up...except maybe a little gloss- but the color still shows nicely.

a new HG red for me, I will always make sure to have one of these onhand!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is, hands down, my all-time favorite lipstick. With my coloring, it works well for every day wear. When I think it has worn off, I check... but it's still there. At least two of my friends ran out to buy it as soon as they tried mine, too. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It pretty much fell apart within a month, meaning the tube is difficult to transport.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this lipstick it makes me look sultry and very sexy. I like the color and I can pull it off well. I usually go for brown and mauve pink colors but this caught my attention. I love the smell and for the price which is a tiny bit steep for a lipstick it does the job, It's long lasting and even when your lips start to feel dry just dab some gloss lightly and your set cuz this baby won't come off at all. So this one a definite repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The color is beautiful, but it dries out my lips. Definitely need a gloss over top!

i love this color. this has got to be my favorite dark lip color. i would buy this again in a heart beat. i like this color much better that viva glam I.

I loved this color "back in the day". It is still really pretty to use if I were to get really dressed up...but now it just feels too heavy for just an average day (and alot of that has to do with my lifestyle changes). But this is such a deep brick red (not orange...I can't do orangey on my NW20 skin-dark brown hair and eyes). This definitely gives me a gothy snow white look. I will admit that this has fallen into that category of feeling dated. VVGIII and Fluid are two of my all time favorites & my two earliest MAC shades, but I feel like I am evoking the 90's when I try to wear them again. However, my friend who also has dark hair and eyes, but is much darker in skin tone, this just looks like a lovely red on her...not too dark. It is such a pretty color though, and now I just use a lipglass if I need to soften it up. It feels like old Hollywood glam to me.

satin-matte, vanilla scented loveliness....it's dark berry plum colour is too intense for the average white girl, but on brown girls, this is HEAVEN. a perfect bitten lip tone that looks juicey and lippy and deep and perfect. dabbed with a shimmery pink gloss, medium complexions positively glow. not to mention money well spent on mac's aids fund!

Got to be the prettiest, vampiest way to give to AIDS charity. It's a dark berry colour with a hint of purple/blue tone, so it's bound to suit nearly everyone. I apply it very lightly for a hint of colour, then put on a gloss. It gives me a natural look or can make me look like a sultry minx. HG red colour.

Lovely muted plum-blackberry shade, completely matte, semi-goth but looks so classy at the same time. I love this l/s!! I think this could work on a number of complexions. It's not too blue, not too brown, not too warm...works beautifully well with my NC27 skin tone. Would definitely not want to run out of this! UPDATE: I am not crazy about the formula on this l/s...it dries out my lips like crazy...I still love the color, though...

Recommended for Medium Skin