October 23, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam III

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by laurenlyn1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this color. this has got to be my favorite dark lip color. i would buy this again in a heart beat. i like this color much better that viva glam I.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this color "back in the day". It is still really pretty to use if I were to get really dressed up...but now it just feels too heavy for just an average day (and alot of that has to do with my lifestyle changes). But this is such a deep brick red (not orange...I can't do orangey on my NW20 skin-dark brown hair and eyes). This definitely gives me a gothy snow white look. I will admit that this has fallen into that category of feeling dated. VVGIII and Fluid are two of my all time favorites & my two earliest MAC shades, but I feel like I am evoking the 90's when I try to wear them again. However, my friend who also has dark hair and eyes, but is much darker in skin tone, this just looks like a lovely red on her...not too dark. It is such a pretty color though, and now I just use a lipglass if I need to soften it up. It feels like old Hollywood glam to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by gigimakeup

satin-matte, vanilla scented loveliness....it's dark berry plum colour is too intense for the average white girl, but on brown girls, this is HEAVEN. a perfect bitten lip tone that looks juicey and lippy and deep and perfect. dabbed with a shimmery pink gloss, medium complexions positively glow. not to mention money well spent on mac's aids fund!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ratmist

Got to be the prettiest, vampiest way to give to AIDS charity. It's a dark berry colour with a hint of purple/blue tone, so it's bound to suit nearly everyone. I apply it very lightly for a hint of colour, then put on a gloss. It gives me a natural look or can make me look like a sultry minx. HG red colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

Lovely muted plum-blackberry shade, completely matte, semi-goth but looks so classy at the same time. I love this l/s!! I think this could work on a number of complexions. It's not too blue, not too brown, not too warm...works beautifully well with my NC27 skin tone. Would definitely not want to run out of this! UPDATE: I am not crazy about the formula on this l/s...it dries out my lips like crazy...I still love the color, though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by FourFortyFive

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I’m a huge fan of Viva Glam III and will always have this in my traincase...it’s MY color! Dark, sultry, slightly gothish on ppp nw15 me. I wear this blotted on and slightly sheered out with a red lipliner (to up the red factor) for gorgeous high contrast drama between my lips and skin. I just can’t get away from it.

I LOVE the matte formula and MAC’s description of “muted-brownish plum” describes the color in the tube well. On my lips and sheered out though, this becomes a deep, muted burgundy. Never thought that a red liner would work so well, but it blends right in. (I use Rimmel’s l/l in “ravish”.) Will keep repurchasing!

NW15, green eyes, blondish/brown hair continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by fashionablysensitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a simply wonderful lip color. The deep brick red is seductively glamourous in a huge way and reminiscent of screen beauties of the silent film era. Very dark, matte, and sexy. Goes on very smoothly and softly as well. Could make anybody feel glamourous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by tanni

My staple lip color! God, I don't know how anyone could hate this product, or give it a low rating, unless they're just looking to complain. Buy this! It's wonderful, and would work with many skintones and looks. And if you don't like it, look at the other Viva Glams, there's FIVE other choices! Plus, I think you're supporting AIDS studies when you buy this... It's good stuff. I'd buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a deep, matte, muted berry. It's a tad too dark, but that's easily remedied by applying it sparingly. Plus it has that great vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by fragrancefreak

This is my first MAC lippie that got me hooked onto MAC. It's matte, a deep plummy berry sort of a colour, and goes on very well. Doesn't have a hint of a brown or red on me. This is a very 'safe' shade of lipstick, goes with mnay looks and would suit a lot of skin tones in my opinion. Don't try this one though if you don't like matte.