August 21, 2014 | 1872 users online

Styling Products - Rusk - deepshine phyto-marine lusterizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by sph188

I've used this for years and can't live without it. I have frizzy hair, but this totally reduces the frizz and makes my hair silky. It does at shine, but the best part is how silky it makes your hair. It smells pretty good, too, but not strongly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

I LOVE this product! My hairstylist uses Kerastase shampoo and doesn't put conditioner in my hair. Instead, she puts Deep Shine through my hair as the conditioner (leave-in). After (and while) blowdrying, my hair feels INCREDIBLE. It's soft, shiny, smooth, bouncy, healthy, you name it! A little goes a long way and it's best to concentrate on the ends. It's very lightweight and works beautifully. I actually like the scent, but I can see how ohters might not. After you dry your hair, it shouldn't leave its scent. It comes in a little tube with a snap-top, and it is a blue-ish, sea-green color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by paulala

this stuff turns my dry crispy hair into soft, supple and sleek.....once it gets over the initial greasyness. i like to use this as an over night treatment because of the greasyness, but by morning it's like i have new hair!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by rock_chip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This came free with a bottle of Rusk Deep Shine Sea Kelp Shampoo. It's a creme that you can put into wet or dry hair, and it's supposed to provide natural sheen and bring out natural highlights. I used a bit of it on the front and ends of my hair, and it doesn't make the hair look extraordinarily different than the rest of my hair. It did seem to calm down some of the flyaways, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by lphidej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the lusterizer because it is lightweight and leaves my hair shiny after I blowdry it. I dont like the scent or the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2002 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tammysl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hairstylist recommended this to add a little shine and tame flyaways. I really like how it gives my hair a polished look. It's super light and doesn't weigh down my hair at all, but the scent is little strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2001 8:45:00 AM More reviews by istella

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great for adding a bit of oomf to any hair. It looks and feels like a lotion before you put it in your hair but once you put it in, it's very light and just adds amazing shine and a little texture. Smoothes away all the fly aways. It smells good, too. You can put it in your hair wet or dry. Works equally as well both ways. More of a conditioner wet, more of a styling aid/shiner dry. GREAT for color treated hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2001 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Squirt!

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A super light crème that is invisible on the hair but provides instantaneous natural sheen for all hair types, brings out natural highlights, and revitalizes color-treated hair.