Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a gorgeous everday eyeshdaow thats perfect for work or school. For the longest time this shadow was always sold out when ever I tired looking for it. I finally found this shadow at Kmart last week and I have been wearing this nonstop as a lid color just for a nice shimmery neutral eye. Ive heard this is a dupe for MAC's all that glitters but I have never tried that shadow so I cant compare the two. This is a very nice shimmery bronzey color with maybe a tiny hint of pink. I just use the sponge applicator included and it applys nicely.This makes my blue eyes pop and I can imagine this working for almost everyone. This shadow isnt the softest one I've used but the pigmentation is great for a $3 eyeshadow and it stays on all day even when I dont apply concealer underneath. I'll have to try more of these!

on 12/27/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has replaced MAC All That Glitters for me not only because of the great price, but also because it's slightly warmer, slightly more shimmery but not overly so, and is actually more pigmented. Drugstore eyeshadow for $3? Go figure.
I have never used the provided sponge to apply my eyeshadow until using this shadow. It's incredibly forgiving and easy to apply. I also use this as a highlighter for a healthy glow. Amazing product for the price. This will stay in my bag for the foreseeable future.

on 12/1/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't wear eye shadow.... but when I seldom do, one of the few I can tolerate is this.

I have to admit I'm not always super creative with my makeup on most mornings. This eyeshadow is part of my go-to eye look: applied with the sponge tip all over the lid, blended into the crease with a fluffy brush, and topped with liquid liner in a semi cat-eye shape. Done! But really, this is a wonderful basic staple champagne-ish color. The color is so neutral and perfect, it really catches the light in such different ways. You get a generous amount of product for your money as well.

on 11/18/2011 8:16:00 PM

I didn't think I would use eyeshadow regularly until Mink happened. Fantatic natural-looking pop of shimmer.

on 9/20/2011 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been buying this shade for what feels like over 10 years, and I hope they never stop making it! It's beautiful, a very versatile pink champagne shade that somehow changes colors depending on where it's applied. One it hits the shadows of your crease, it looks like you've put on two shades. Just simple and gorgeous. I always apply mine wet, with my finger, for maximum impact. The only complaint I have is that when it's new, it has a little film over it, so you have to wait until you've used it a bit, or use something to scrape off the top layer.

on 9/19/2011 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE confirmed. This is dead on for Mac All That Glitters...like dozens have already mentioned here; I had to test it out for myself. Good thing I didn't buy any more backups for ATG. Save the additional $11 on Mac because this retails for about $3.

on 8/29/2011 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love me some Cover Girl Mink. This color looks so pretty on my cool skin and green eyes. I reach for this for a pretty, neutral, everyday look. Perfect for the office or lazy weekends.

I actually like the packaging. The case is sturdy and the container is long, not round like MAC shadows. Of course I ditch the cheap applicator and use my own eyeshadow brushes. It's easier to get the product out of this than with a small, round pot. The color payoff is not too bad for drugstore. I'm loving Cover Girl products way more than Maybelline these days which used to not be the case.

Every girl needs some Mink in her collection.

on 8/27/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

In summer we tend to buy gold bronze eyeshadows and throw them out after we are tired of them. But this one is perfect and i don't think i'll get tired of it. I put this all over the lid and crease and put a dark brown eyeshadow in the outer crease, put a little bit of brown eyeliner on the outer top lashline and outer bottom lashline and mascara. And the look is so perfect for summer and it looks like a look using the urban decay NAKED palette it's that pretty.But usually for school I put this in the outer corner and some mascara and it makes my brown eyes POP so beautiful yeah that's all I have to say I love this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great eyeshadow for everyday use and I think it would compliment a lot of different skin tones and eye colours. I find some of the top layers of these eyeshadows thou to be really dry but once you use that top layer up its as smooth as ever adn pigmented! Covergirl really has improved the quality of their eyeshadows over the years.