October 2, 2014 | 976 users online

Treatments - Orly - Cuticle Therapy Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 6:13:00 AM More reviews by DelsinTwoDinners

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll only add that this product ends a life-long search for the perfect cuticle cream! Simply stated -- it is the best I've ever used... It works faultlessly, it smells great, and it is very economical. Frankly, I can't find a single knock against it! Thanks reviewers, for leading me to the Orly line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thanks to this amazing board and reviews, I found my HG cuticle cream! It's very hydrating to the cuticles, and I also continue rubbing it on my hands and elbows too heal dryness. It's not greasy and can be used anytime during the day. My nails look healthier and feel stronger since I started using it. Before this, I had problems this winter with my nails cracking and splitting. It's enriched with avocado oil, squalane, allantoin, and Vitamins A & E. Has a light floral scent, which doesn't bother my nose, although I would ideally prefer unscented. My 2oz. container will last a very long time and the best part is that it's so inexpensive for such a high-quality product (~$5 US). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by blufunk

My cuticles were dry and raggedy but I didn't want to shell out the money for you my usual. I am very impressed with this product, notice instant results with first application. Orly got rid of the dryness without being oily. Although it asorbs well, it dulled my polish slightly. But overall a excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by JanM

I managed to track this down in the UK based on the reviews on MAU and I have to agree with everyone else, this stuff is fantastic. It actually works, not only instantly but over a period of time. It is quick to absorb, deals effectively with hangnails and dry cuticles and the effects last during the day.
Buy it - cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was "this" close to shelling out the money for Kiehl's cuticle creme, when I came across reviews for this little gem.

I've been using it for 1 week, and my cuticles are looking great. I like this much better than the Burts Bees because it doesn't feel greasy or leave greasy smudges on my manicure once I massage it in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 8:32:00 AM More reviews by gigglemommy

i have to agree with most of the reviewers, this stuff is awesome! i was using burt's bees lemon butter cuticle cream, and i've tried the sally hansen, avon, and several other brands- this is the best i've tried so far! i have seriously dry, raggedy, hangnail-prone cuticles, and i get those hard calluses beside the corners of my nails. this has softened them considerably, and my cuticles look so...finished i guess. even when i don't remember to put it on before bed, and i slap it on before i walk out the door, they look good. this is the first product to do THAT! i will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by RobynLeigh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today based on the MUA reviews, and this stuff rocks! When I woke up this morning, my nails and particularly my cuticles looked seriously rough. But I got this cream early this afternoon, put some on, filed my nails up a bit, threw on 2 coats of Sally's Hard as Nails polish, and now it seriously looks like I just had a professional manicure (and the whole process took less than 5 minutes). My 2 oz. jar was $5.99 at Sally's--not bad considering I think this will last a while, even with regular use. This is a great product. Go get some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2004 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kandy_rocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fabulous cuticle cream! It was on sale awhile back so I picked it up. Both the .5oz tube (2.49) and the 2oz jar (4.99)! Unbelievable! It is is the perfect consistency and it sinks in quickly and I swear I saw instant improvement. I've used dozens of cuticle creams & oils (yuck!). I still keep my Poshe in my nightstand because I love it's AHA. But for smoothing and beautifying your cuticles instantly, Orly is number ONE in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been looking for a cuticle cream for years. I have bought every product on the market and had little success. Because of a recommendation on this site, I bought Heidi's Nail Solution. It works great but costs $18.00 for a TINY jar and, as a result, I started looked for a product to use during the day while reserving the Heidi product for the night. WELL, I started using Orly. I think the Orly is better than the Heidi product. I leave the Orly at work and, on the weekends, my cuticles go back to being dry even with the Heidi. My nails and cuticles crave the Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme.

I am very thankful because I will not be paying $24.00 (includes shipping and handling) again for a .75 oz jar of cuticle cream again. The Orly Cuticle Cream is only $6.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This thick cuticle cream feels wonderful and really moisturizes the skin. My hands and cuticles are soooo soft after massaging this stuff in. I'l keep using this product as long as Orly makes it.