Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme

4.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.

Holy Grail Must Have! Worth every cent. Lasts 'forever' cause it's thick, and a little goes a long way. It costs a bit more than some drugstore offerings, but it's better to have one that costs more and works than a variety of little cheap ones that don't. It's not greasy or smelly. I tried a sample size in a tube and it was perfect for my purse. I could only find the full size in a jar, but it is easier to control how much is used in that form. Got it at a beauty supply store. (ie Sally's or Salon Secrets, etc)
It's easy to use too; no special instructions or circumstances needed. Just dab some on, rub it in and go.
It makes my pale colored polish look a tad cloudy at first, but it buffs right out.

This is great stuff. Within a few days of using this my cuticles transformed completely. I use it a couple times a day and my nails have never looked better. I've tried much more expensive products but for $5 this is the best I have found.

I'll only add that this product ends a life-long search for the perfect cuticle cream! Simply stated -- it is the best I've ever used... It works faultlessly, it smells great, and it is very economical. Frankly, I can't find a single knock against it! Thanks reviewers, for leading me to the Orly line.

Thanks to this amazing board and reviews, I found my HG cuticle cream! It's very hydrating to the cuticles, and I also continue rubbing it on my hands and elbows too heal dryness. It's not greasy and can be used anytime during the day. My nails look healthier and feel stronger since I started using it. Before this, I had problems this winter with my nails cracking and splitting. It's enriched with avocado oil, squalane, allantoin, and Vitamins A & E. Has a light floral scent, which doesn't bother my nose, although I would ideally prefer unscented. My 2oz. container will last a very long time and the best part is that it's so inexpensive for such a high-quality product (~$5 US). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My cuticles were dry and raggedy but I didn't want to shell out the money for you my usual. I am very impressed with this product, notice instant results with first application. Orly got rid of the dryness without being oily. Although it asorbs well, it dulled my polish slightly. But overall a excellent product.

I managed to track this down in the UK based on the reviews on MAU and I have to agree with everyone else, this stuff is fantastic. It actually works, not only instantly but over a period of time. It is quick to absorb, deals effectively with hangnails and dry cuticles and the effects last during the day.
Buy it - cheap too!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was "this" close to shelling out the money for Kiehl's cuticle creme, when I came across reviews for this little gem.

I've been using it for 1 week, and my cuticles are looking great. I like this much better than the Burts Bees because it doesn't feel greasy or leave greasy smudges on my manicure once I massage it in.

i have to agree with most of the reviewers, this stuff is awesome! i was using burt's bees lemon butter cuticle cream, and i've tried the sally hansen, avon, and several other brands- this is the best i've tried so far! i have seriously dry, raggedy, hangnail-prone cuticles, and i get those hard calluses beside the corners of my nails. this has softened them considerably, and my cuticles look so...finished i guess. even when i don't remember to put it on before bed, and i slap it on before i walk out the door, they look good. this is the first product to do THAT! i will definitely buy again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this today based on the MUA reviews, and this stuff rocks! When I woke up this morning, my nails and particularly my cuticles looked seriously rough. But I got this cream early this afternoon, put some on, filed my nails up a bit, threw on 2 coats of Sally's Hard as Nails polish, and now it seriously looks like I just had a professional manicure (and the whole process took less than 5 minutes). My 2 oz. jar was $5.99 at Sally's--not bad considering I think this will last a while, even with regular use. This is a great product. Go get some!

This is fabulous cuticle cream! It was on sale awhile back so I picked it up. Both the .5oz tube (2.49) and the 2oz jar (4.99)! Unbelievable! It is is the perfect consistency and it sinks in quickly and I swear I saw instant improvement. I've used dozens of cuticle creams & oils (yuck!). I still keep my Poshe in my nightstand because I love it's AHA. But for smoothing and beautifying your cuticles instantly, Orly is number ONE in my book.

Popular Treatments