December 18, 2014 | 973 users online

Shampoo - Phyto - Phytonectar Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I really dislike the glass jar (very impractical and heavy), and I cannot stand the price for the amount. I wouldn't complain so much if it actually worked, but my problem is that it really did not do what I expected it to. IMO, moisturizing does not mean you need to make a heavy, weighing hair down shampoo, which is exactly what this stuff did. Scent is not all that great-smelled like strong cough syrup. Pass!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by supurge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Luv, luv, luv this shampoo. I haven't purchased the actual bottle yet, but my pharmacist/friend gave me a bunch of sample packets, and so i got to try it multiple times, and it has delivered everytime. i am amazed. I don't mind the consistency, yes it's not very thick but still not so liquid-y that it's hard to put on your head. This shampoo lathers a little less than conventional shampoos, which is fine by me. I follow the directions and leave it on my head for a few minutes while i shave my legs etc. and end up with soft, frizz-free hair. I do not follow with conditioner, having the baby fine hair that i have, i find i don't need it often, (just a deep con. once a week or so), and Phyonectar moisturises enough on it's own. Really nice stuff. Expensive yes. But worth it IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont know why this product seems to have so many bad reviews. Its a good shampoo that brought shine to my incredibly damaged hair :) Love this and Phytorhum!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2006 4:10:00 AM More reviews by chakra77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo comes in a very heavy glass bottle - so be careful with slippery wet hands!!

I bought of all the products in the ultra dry hair line and this one was just as disappointing as the rest. I have long, fine and highlighted hair. It's dry and I was hoping for some great results. This shampoo felt like I could never completely rinse it out, and the rest of the line is worthless as well. Save your money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by MACAddiction

Me --> African American with natural hair, no relaxer. My hair texture is frizzy curly, and I generally blow dry and flat iron at high heat when I wear it straight. Absolute, undeniable HG product for me. I have used all the high end products, JF Lazartigue (waste of money), Aveda Brilliant Line (surprisingly not moisturizing enough for me), and a bunch of other stuff you can find at Barney's or Neiman Marcus or whatever. All pale in comparison to this shampoo. I used it back when my hair was relaxed, but didn't like it as much. But now, Phytonectar literally takes my poofy curly hair and tames it. I usually have 3-5 different shampoos and conditioners to use up at any given time. I have finally found what works for me. I even take it to the salon I go to since they don't yet use Phytonectar. Finally, I can simplify and have just one shampoo! (I also like Phyto's conditioner - the kind that comes in the blue jar with the white top). Sure, the glass jar is a bit impractical, but I have a shower holder that I stick it in to avoid the trauma of tearing open my toes if the glass bottle drops. I would buy Phytonectar again, and again, and again, and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2006 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If only someone could make a perfume out of this heavenly scent. I use the shampoo for the fragrance alone. If this stuff wasn't so expensive I would shave my legs with it, use it as a shower gel, wash my clothes in it... You get the idea.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only Phyto product I've tried so far that I actually like: this makes my increasingly thick, dry hair shiny and manageable. It also smells divine. It's quite expensive though, unless you buy it in France.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by erobinson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I have chemically relaxed hair and it's been colored several times. This stuff is TERRIBLE for my hair. The entire Phtyo 9 line didn't work at all on my hair. If you have overprocessed hair, save your money and go straight for the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line (Cream Shampoo). I am bummed because I've had good luck with other Phyto products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dllma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. I tend to rotate shampoos, and if my hair starts to behave poorly, I use this shampoo. It's very moisturizing but never weighs my hair down. In fact, my hair always feels thicker after I use it. Phytologie makes the best shampoos. The volumizing one (don't remember the name, it's red) is also very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 8:37:00 AM More reviews by pinkboa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shampoo really seems to hydrate my hair. I love it. I don't care for the glass bottles in the shower but they are cute. This is a very thick shampoo and it laters pretty well. I love the smell. It reminds me of honeysuckle and it stays in your hair all day. I will definately buy this again and again.