Elizabeth Arden Clear the Way

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

got this from a swap and like it a lot. makes my skin feel really smooth. the scrub/mask thing was new to me, but i like! smells nice too. maybe will buy the full size when this runs gwp size runs out!

I feel very dry and my nose peel after the first application with massage. So the next time I use it, I just put them on and leave for a while without massage, my face looks great after I rinse them off. It worths a try but I might not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is great. My skin is a little dry when I wash it off. However, when I put moisturizer on after, my skin has never felt so soft. I will use this forever.

a must have for oil and normal skins!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Actually it's a scrub mask - you apply it on damp skin and masage for a few seconds then leave it on for 3-5 min. It contains antioxidants and salicylic acid so my skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards. But it also contains very big and abrasive particles so I definitely wouldn't recommend it for sensitive or reactive skins. Makes skin very soft and glowing and a bit red right after removing, because of harsh particles I mentioned, so I would recommend using it before bed.

Popular Masks