October 2, 2014 | 983 users online

Masks - Elizabeth Arden - Clear the Way

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by lemontea

I feel very dry and my nose peel after the first application with massage. So the next time I use it, I just put them on and leave for a while without massage, my face looks great after I rinse them off. It worths a try but I might not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2003 1:59:00 PM More reviews by chomie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is great. My skin is a little dry when I wash it off. However, when I put moisturizer on after, my skin has never felt so soft. I will use this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by francesca_c

a must have for oil and normal skins!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 5:37:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually it's a scrub mask - you apply it on damp skin and masage for a few seconds then leave it on for 3-5 min. It contains antioxidants and salicylic acid so my skin is extremely soft and smooth afterwards. But it also contains very big and abrasive particles so I definitely wouldn't recommend it for sensitive or reactive skins. Makes skin very soft and glowing and a bit red right after removing, because of harsh particles I mentioned, so I would recommend using it before bed.