MAC Fresh Moroccan Lipstick

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite lipsticks ever! Fresh Moroccan is a beautiful brick red with gold shimmer that instantly brightens the face up. If you are looking for a lipstick that will make you look sexy in all the right ways, this is IT! What i love about this shade is that it gives you that classic yet sexy look without being OTT. The formula is frost so it's a bit on the dryer side but a little balm before application works wonders. I highly recommend this lipstick. Will definitely repurchase.

For reference: I'm a NC42 GGG

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Before I bought Fresh Moroccan months ago,I remember it was getting my attention each and every time I went near the lipstick counter at MAC. I swatched it on the back of my hand numerous times but every time I left there without it by thinking it would be too dark and too brown for me. Well on one crazy hauling day, I finally got it. Wow! It looks so sexy yet sophisticated on me without being over the top. It's attention getting but more like those colors that people stare at you with envy and wonder what you're wearing.One of my favorites,I'll repurchase for sure! I'm NW20,brunette w hazel eyes btw.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favorite MAC l/s right now, its either this or Double Shot. Its just the most perfect red, with gold specks. Its not TOO red that you feel you have to be so careful putting it on. It looks great if I am tan in the summer, or more pale in the winter. It wears down nice too, which is what I think I like the most. A nice reddish stain, the gold flecks don't get all clumped up, its not drying, not gritty. Its really very nice.

This really is just like Rage, only with lots of gold shimmer. Do I really need both? No...but both of them are so gorgeous, such great winter reds for my pale, warm-toned complexion. (NW20, freckles, green eyes, reddish brown hair.) MAC really is the most awesome source of red lipsticks. I'm pretty sure they have one for everyone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

very pretty burnt red brown color with golden shimmer. looks nice paired with the right liner on me, a dark-skinned af. am. beautiful!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I am NC30 with golden undertones, pigmented lips. This goes on a touch warmer and lighter than Dubonnet, and with golden shimmer. This is my first Frost lipstick and the shimmer isn't that obvious, but it is slightly more drying than my favorite Lustre formulation, and makes my lips look slightly wrinkly looking. I wouldn't repurchase this because I already have Dubonnet, and I really don't need that many red lipsticks.

I bought this recently because I have been wearing lots of plum colored lipsticks and wanted something a little more red. When I went to the MAC counter, I described what I wanted but specifically said that I did not want a frost. This color was suggested to me and after swiping it on my hand I decided I'd give it a try! After I got home I tried it and loved it! I went on the MAC website to see how they described the color and saw that it was a frost. I was a so surprised! Anyway, it's a beautiful red coppery color, a little bit of gold shimmer. I find it a bit drying but I always put chapstick on under my lipstick. The main reasons I didn't want a frost was because of the glitter and the dryness factor, but none of those seem to be a factor in this lipstick as long as you keep your lips moisturized. The glitter is not at all obvious in this. Someone commented that this is too bright for the office. I suppose it depends on your skin tone. I'm planning on wearing this casually and layering the color on a bit more for fancier occasions. Def a keeper and worth trying!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I ADORE Fresh Morrocan. Red's tend to look not so great on me, but this one, having a nice deep brick base, and a a nice gold shimmer, works WONDERS on my very warm, but slightly pale complexion. It's a great shade for brunettes, although on blondes I could see it being severe, and on red-heads a little off-base. I've never used a photo in a review before, but since I love this so much I guess I will. The lipliner is a basic red lip pencil and the lipstick is Fresh Morrocan.

continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know how else to explain this lipstick except to say that this is what I've spent years searching for. The color in the tube is a scarlet/ruby color with gold shimmer. Basically the ruby slippers in a tube, with a slight hint of brown. On the lips, this color is red with gold/bronze shimmer. It's daytime dark red that looks somewhat natural, despite being totally obviously red. I wear this to work and don't get any "what the heck is that" looks at all, and trust me, there's a woman notorious for those looks around here. It's a frost, so it's slightly drying but if you put a gloss on top the color becomes somewhat more subtle and the drying effect isn't as bad. I use the CO Bigelow lip balm in color 1139 on top and the brown red quality of the gloss makes this look amazing.

This is somewhat like Clinique black honey on me, but more red, more obvious, and more polished looking. LOVE it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect summer "red"--a bit bronzy, not muddy, and with some shimmer. I have fair skin with blue undertones and tend to turn makeup orange, but not this. I always feel very glamorous when I wear it.

Recommended for Medium Skin