April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Self Tanners - L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xxnoellexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It never seems to make a difference on my skin, even if I applied quite a bit. When I actually did get results, it always faded very quickly afterwards - like, later that day. It left lots of streaks and splotches - especially on my neck and feet, but it may have been poor application on my part.
My mum bought it a long time ago, so I have no idea how much it cost, or if it was worth it. However, I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was more expensive than I was expecting, at almost $15. It smells good actually, for a self-tanner, kinda fruity. But I found it incredibly streaky. Also orange-y (and I'm not talking about the smell). I tried the regular self-tanning routine (exfoliate, body butter), then I tried applying body butter twice, but the results were the same. I'd get unever colour, with random blotches of darkness here and there. Bleh. Better off without it. The Lancome leg bronzer is much better, even if it smells like burnt french fries.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by airinX0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this prodct is pretty good!! lets me havea nice back to school tan.. buutt the downfalll is the shimer thats in this.. i feeel like a walking and talking disco ball... otherwise i love it! smell is pretty good!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Kelly824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Terrible! This one used to be not so bad. I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but now it's horrible. It streaks like crazy and leaves patches, even when you exfoliate before. It's also a gross orange-y color. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by suusuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

TERRIBLE. very orange and the streaks were obvious, i looked comical. I hate that I wasted my money on this

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ORANGE!!!!!!!! everyone laughed at me! DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE A SNOOKI LOOK!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Reviewing the Gradual self-tanner....steeply priced at $15.99CAD this still gave me an orange cast after a couple of layers. However when using only one layer I looked very healthy, if not as tan as I wished (I may be too pale to pull it off). Non-streaky, even if I applied it rather carelessly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Flyfrog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really love the face spray which let me get tanned easy and slowly without any ugly stains. I use it every day before I start my routine face care and I get the most natural and tanned skin! I would not recommend id to very light skin tones, but for medium to darker works perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by baldbody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a 40 yr old male using this product. I've been told by many women & men that I have very sexy legs & body. I wear 7" ankle bracelet w/ micro shorts or skirt. Having used this product; I get tons of compliments in my legs & body. I like that!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Angiedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very great quality for a cheaper, drugstore brand self tanner. The formula has been improved but it still has a bit of a strange smell. I'm very pale naturally and this gives me a decent tan although looks a little orange in certain lighting. I have tried all sorts of expensive spray-tans from sephora that end up being spotty no matter how hard you try. This l'oreal bronzer is VERY easy to get on evenly and streak-free. Will definitely be wearing this all summer!