September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Christian Dior - Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 12:35:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

Dior's Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover is an effective product and removes even waterproof mascara with ease. I agree with mriaow's comments about holding the soaked cotton pad over the eye for a few seconds before swiping the remnants off. I wouldn't repurchase this as I have since discovered that L'Oreal's Gentle Duo-Phase Eye Makeup Remover works equally as well as this one, but for around a quarter of the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2003 5:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupmagic

Horrible product. The worst eye make up remover I have ever bought at a department store! It stung and did not do a good job at removing my waterproof mascara. The packaging was nice though but thats about it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:41:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is more or less the same as the other 'duo-phase' eye makeup removers on the market- a la Lancome and Chanel. The formula is half water, half oil. I find that pressing a cotton pad into the eye area and holding for ten seconds makes removing heavier eye makeup much easier. This leaves the eye area a bit more greasy than with a non-oil product, but I usually only use this before I go to bed anyway.