August 22, 2014 | 2004 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I have been using this for a week, and thought I would share my thoughts on it. For starters, I have combination, acne-prone, very sensitive skin. I break out most on the lower halves of my cheeks, where I also get the most dry. My T-zone tends to get oily, but as of lately, not overly so. I use this after I have used my Olay Sensitive Skin Foaming Cleanser in conjunction with my Olay ProX in the shower every night. I also moisturize with my Olay Sensitive Skin Moisturizer spf 15 and then use my Clearasil Adult Acne spot treatment.
The first night I used this, my face did feel cleaner, but it was no "over night miracle product". I have continued to use this as a cleanser (I have yet to use it as a mask) and I have been noticing a huge improvement in my skin! My pores are definitely tighter, my skin is very smooth and even, my acne is diminishing. I used to use Pernox Lemon Sulfur Scrub, which I liked okay, but I felt that instead of curing my acne, it more just kept it under control. THIS BP cleanser, however, does not just keep it under control, it eradicated the problem all together. I really am glad I found this cleanser on MUA, it is really saving my skin. And for the price, it can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BIG RECOMMENDATION! This products results are absolutely amazing. When I first used this, i knew it would've taken a while to get used to the burn. On the second or third time i used this as a mask, I already saw big clarification in my skin. I usually use this after i've taken a hot shower to open up my pores then use a scrub and then apply this on my open pores so it clears quicker. I recommend leaving this mask on until the burn and coolness wear off other than just five minutes. I use this mask every other two days but always on Sundays before school on Monday. Amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my holy grail for skin care products. I have oily and acne prone skin. There is benzoyl peroxide in this product. Be careful though cause Benzoyl peroxide does bleach. So don't get it on your clothes. I've been using BP for 4 years and it was a miracle. S when I found this product and noticed it had BP, I had to get it. This strips away the dirt, oil and reduces my acne size. It feels like mint on your face when you use it as a mask. Very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i typically don't care for most Neutrogena products but i really like this for spot treatments. For me this is a little strong so i am not using this for a cleanser or a mask but its works pretty good for spot treating a pimple or small breakout, to me its just one those products i like keeping around but i would never lose my shit if i didn't have this or if i ran out lol

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Kbreland

I am on my third tube of this. I use this about twice per week as a mask. It's hard to find a great benzoyl peroxide product like this. It keeps my oily t-zone in check, and I like the tingling sensation. I took off a lippie because I prefer products that come in a pump, and it would dry me out if I used it every day as a cleanser. *Note: Benzoyl peroxide will bleach your clothes, towel, pillow case, etc., so be careful when you're using this to wash it all off!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by LIMESTAR93

I've been using this as my daily cleanser and it really helps to avoid break outs.
And my skin is kinda sensitive but I don't find this irritating as a cleanser. Haven't tried as facial mask though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by simplysarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product since as long as I can remember and for a while I took a break to try new stuff and recently I found this little guy waiting for me in my medicine cabinet! I will never betray him again! I love this so much it feels amazing on my skin, minty and cool. And it really does seem to lighten and clear up my skin for a while!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if I am allergic to this product or what, but this stuff BURNED when I had this on for any longer than 15 seconds, whether I was using it as a cleanser or mask. I can take the heavily tingly or cooling masks but this wasn't right. This purely gave an awful burning feeling and I've never experienced this with any other cleanser/mask. I rinsed it off asap and my skin was bright red like a sunburn and slightly swollen. I tried using it a few more times... same results. As far as cleansing went? It did great and once the swelling/redness went down, my skin looked brighter but not worth it at all for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by chelbell578

I could not, would not, EVER recommend this product. I usually use the brand olay as my go to face wash but my husband bought this for his blackheads. I noticed it said mask on it so I decided to give it a try. It says to wear for five minutes then wash off. I had to rinse this off after three minutes. My face felt like it was on fire. When Iooked in the mirror I noticed that I had gotten a chemical burn. As I am typing this I have an oatmeal mask on praying it will lessen my sunburnt looking face. I do have acne, but my face is never sensitive to any kind of product. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I had also used neutrogenas deep clean face wash before and that also felt like it was burning my face. I will not recommend this product to anyone!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Killviolet13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was super surprised by this product! I love the fresh, cool feeling I get when I wash my face! My face always looks clean.