April 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by amilami

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product BURNED my face! I used it as a mask on where I was breaking out and it'l burned like crazy at first but i assumed that was just the product working its magic so I left it on. When I rinsed it off this morning the breakouts were worse! DARK RED! Stay away from this whether you have sensitive skin or not!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is the ONLY product that has ever worked for me to get rid of my acne. it is 3.5% benzoyl peroxide acne medication, which i find helps more with my acne than salicylic acid, which works better with blackheads. i struggled with horrible embarrassing acne all through high school, and within the first few weeks of using this my acne was gone. the only time i have bad breakouts is when i stop using this and switch to something else. the only reason i didn't give this a 5/5 is because my skin is very dry naturally and this stuff does not help that at all. it strips off all the oil off your face so i have to use a lot of moisturizer. i'm willing to continue having dry skin because its better than having acne all over my forehead.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Kierstynmarie

I want to preface this with stating that I do not at all have sensitive skin.
Only a few products have every had a negative reaction with my skin - and nothing as terrible as this did!

I used this product after washing and drying my face - no toner, just a cleanser and rinsing it off then drying.

I put a thin, even layer of this on. I felt a little bit of burning/stinging which I have become accustomed to with deep pore cleansing masks, so I didn't think anything of it.
When it was dry, I went to wash it off and noticed my skin was pink.

I figured it would go away, but it didn't! You can very clearly see where the mask was and was not on my skin! It burned it!
I can only imagine what would have happened to someone with much more sensitive skin than I!

I do not recommend at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by GabriellaC

This works amazing with the clear pore astringent!! I think the combination of the two products is even getting rid of my old acne marks, which NOTHING worked on them!! Love this stuff, better then anything else including the proactiv I wasted money on!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Kgsurfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I used this as a teenager (along with a million other drugstore acne skin care products) and I can remember LOVING the cooling (think minty gum on your face) feeling it had. Well now as a young woman I treat myself regularly to facials with an esthetician. I'm a firm believer that clear skin is more beautiful than makeup. My esthetician actually used this as a wash/mask on me as a treatment and I recognized the scent and cooling effect as soon as she put it on me. That was all it took for me to love it once again. After checking two CVS, a Ralph's and two ULTAs I finally found it! Lol, yes I am a crazy person. Hopefully I will see remarkable results with continued use. Seeing that my esthetician who is a qualified professional trusts this over high end big price tag brands; I trust it whole heartedly! It's $6, why not?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ayeeitsmeereeuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product as a cleanser! Its super gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it at all! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and there's a bit of a fragrance to it but its a really soothing. I would def repurchase because after just one use i seen a slight difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff did wonders for my skin. It really helped with acne and when combined with the anti-wrinkle cream my skin is almost completely clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by dhawan

I had very tiny pimples on my head and other products made me break out on my cheeks too! This product removes pores without making me break out in any other area :) it can b used in 2 ways and is definately worth a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best mask for acne prone skin to help clear up breakouts & get rid of clogged pores. Ive been using it for years. It foams up so can be used as a cleanser as well as a mask. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by NikiJ87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have acne probe skin and I'm 25. Not too oily but definitely get slick in the Tzone area. I have bought all the expensive high end brands like dermalogica, Kate Somerville and DDF...this tops them all. No joke. Cleared up my skin quickly and I don't wake up with any oil in the morning like I used to! Be careful, this will WILL bleach your towels because of the BP, but that's what makes it work so great. Get it!!!