April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by kazina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are awesome. I bought Sunkissed and Natural first, and liked them so much that I had to go buy the rest. They stay on really well on my oily skin, and look very very natural. It takes a while to get used to the amount you need for a perfect application, but then it's flawless every time.
I found a tube of a discontinued shade called Fresh, which was a very sheer peach, and I like to mix it with Natural, Rosy or Flushed, in little pots, to get something slightly more peachy-pink. I've also tried mixing Sunkissed with Natural to get more of a browny-pink, and it worked really well.
They're rather expensive considering the fact that a lot of Pixi's other things are of varying quality, but the amount of product you get and how long one tube lasts completely justifies the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by justbeinghonest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about two weeks ago and have used it every day since...

Me: dry, sensitive skin, NW10. I bought this in the color "natural," and it is, indeed, a beautiful, natural flush...dusty pink with some peach. I've always hated cream and liquid blushes, but this one is a dream...so easy to smooth out and difficult to mess up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite makeup product as of now! I wasn't surprised at how well this blush worked because of all the positive reviews and such, but I'm surprised at how much I love it. Before now, I've never, ever worn blush. I thought I didn't really need to, but now that I've started using this, there's such a difference in how my skin looks. This product is so subtle and natural looking that I literally don't look like I'm wearing. It looks like I've just been out in the sun for a while. Of course it's slightly pricey, but I think it's worth it for something that works so well.

And just as a warning for future purchasers: Don't be intimidated by the color in the tube! It seems REALLY vibrant/dark, but the Rosy shade is just a nice natural pinkish red flush. It's very subtle yet buildable to make it as dark as you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by thedogatemyname

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! It's not the cheapest gel blush ($18) but it will last you a long time and is very wearable. I got this in the color "Natural" and it is everything that it claims to be. You only need a little drop on the apple of your cheek. If you need more color, this is buildable. Again, looks very natural on me and gives my complexion a wonderful hue.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just recently bought all of these (Natural, Rosy, Sunkissed and Flushed) on the Pixi website while they were on sale- only ~$6 each!!! I really like these because they give a more natural look than powder or cream, they blend very easily and they last FOREVER, like until I take off my MU :D I have very oily skin and most other blushes wear off in a couple if hours so that is pretty amazing, I can def say that I would repurchase, even for the full price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought my first cheek gel in "Natural" based off of Lisa Eldridge's amazing tutorial which included it, and I couldn't be happier. This gives an amazing glow, and it's perfect for my travel bag. I'm always trying to find things that I can put into an easy travel routine, and for my face, I've come up with the essentials being MUFE F&B, followed by this on my cheeks, and ELF "spotlight" highlighter on cheek bones. That's all, face completely done after that! All applied with my fingers, to make things easier. The only thing I didn't love was the price...I know, I can't complain because it's a great product, but $18 for Target is pretty pricey. I ended up searching on Ebay for this and found it for $10 or something like that. Staying power is wonderful, melts right into your skin, and it doesn't dry super-quick like I felt Benetint did. I can actually work with this, massage it into my skin and not feel like it's going to dry me out or leave a stain if I didn't rub in quickly enough.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lisalibrary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Flushed is dark and on my pale skin looks great! I also use it to stain my lips. When I apply this blush I rub it into my cheeks, then I add my foundation. It gives a perfect flushed look!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I have this in Flushed (the bright red one). I'm kind of on the fence about how much I like this product.

PROS: As a gel in a squeeze-y tube, it's super easy to apply and easy to carry around in your purse. I just take a small drop (emphasis on small) and dab it around my cheek area. It's a super subtle, natural look so if you really want the red to show up, you may have to layer / add more. The best thing about this product is that it REALLY helps your powder blushes last if you layer them on top. I think it adds at least a few hours to most of my powder blushes!

CONS: I've noticed that it takes off any concealer I put underneath it, so due to this, it can emphasize acne scars and dark spots. Sometimes that can make any powder blushes you add on top look splotchy. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not typically a blush user, and I never wore blush on a daily basis ntil I purchased this. I was a little shocked when I saw the sample tubes, because the colors look unnatural. I only tested it to see how anyone would even buy such outrageous colors, but to my suprise, they applied gorgeously and naturally. I am very light skinned, so I stayed away from flushed, but I purchased rosy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. $18 dollars is pricey, especially for a makeup item at target, but its definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful cheek colour. I saw it on a Lisa Eldridge video and I went to Boots to try it. There are 4 colours and even if in the tube they look shocking when applied they are very sheer and natural. I am hooked. The price is reasonable: 12.50 for 11.34 grams. I need a very tiny dot and it would last me for ages. I have NC15 complexion and I use the colour in Natural. It imparts a very healthy rosey flush. It is buildable and does not look clowny. It does not leave streaks and it is like the flush is coming from within. I apply it either with fingers or a foundation brush. The staying power is impressive. Better than Becca and Nars cream blushes. I tried it also on the lips, but it is too dry.
Highly recommended. HG material. I wish Pixi did a similar long stay power product for the eyes.