July 30, 2014 | 1886 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #7

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 10:53:00 AM More reviews by ruthmellor

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it! this is great product! i read the reviews previous and loved the sound of this highlighter so went out on the prowl looking for it, i eventually got it from a lovely MUA in a swap, i am officially forever in her debt! This is so pretty, an opalescent pale pink highlighter that gives this amazing shimmer due to tiny teeny shimmery particles. It doesn't dry my skin out, blends really well and leaves you with a natural glow. I love the packaging her aswell, its modern sexy and swanky and with the pump release system its easy to get the right amount out of the bottle and not waste any of this gold!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 10:48:00 AM More reviews by ackjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Originally I was concerned about breaking out using a product like this. It has caused no break outs, or adverse effects, actually quite the opposite! I love how this product evens out my skin. I actually don't even have to use any concealer when I use this! What a beautifully sheer and radiant finish it leaves! To my surprise, people have even stopped me to say how my skin seems to glow! I never thought that would ever happen to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I managed to buy this when I went to Montreal (Ile de la Mode Dept Store) and wow... I love it. It's a liquid highlighter that I mix into my foundations. The colour is a pearl pink and being yellow toned, this does not clash with my skin.

The FS acts as a sheer sheer irridescence glow on my skin. It reflects the light off on my skin and so it just looks like I have a SMOOTH glowing skin. It doesn't make me look pink ... just healthy.

I really do like this because it does what I hoped Px Magic would do (that one was too heavy and became too noticably pink). Wonderful addition to any foundation.... though I'll admit that the price is pretty high.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by chopsticktoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color in this FS is unique, I've never seen anything similar from any other line. It is cool pink with silvery/lavender shimmer. Very pretty, esp. for highlighting, even on my yellow toned skin. Layered over Cream Blush #3 it gives my cheek the perfect etherial glow, just like a cherub =)
The texture is rather liquidy and thin, the pump bottle is somewhat hard to control (although I like it since it keeps my product sanitary). However, I'm not to keen on the shimmer since it is not as refined as Becca SSP is, and I do expect Armani to do better, esp. for the price. But for the color alone it is worth the try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2003 10:56:00 AM More reviews by barbiedoll06

This is a pretty in pink highlighter. You can use it on it's own, mixed with foundation, or on specific parts of the face. I use it under the brow, on my cheeks, topped with blush which really makes the cheeks POP and gives a beautiful luminous glow and also under my pink lipgloss, it gives my lips a nice sparkly look. This product is so versatile and so easy to apply...buteeful!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a pearly, very light pink colored fluid highlighter. You can mix it with your foundation, or use it on its own as a highlighter. Very subtle as well, skin looks flawless. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makes your skin look absolutely flawless and lumionous. Used to highlight part of my face over my armani lsf i looked dewy and youthful instead of crusty (i have dry skin lol!)You get a lot of product also. It is slightly pink tones but only so ut blends in with lighter skin tones, it also has a little gold in it, it is not bright pink! Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Beautiful!! A very lovely, sheer, shimmery opalescent pink color... you can use this as a beautiful highlighter, or mix with a foundation to give yourself a glow! So nice, easy to blend, and lovely!