October 20, 2014 | 1621 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by crosie98

I love this product! Yes, it may just be water in a can, but it is really refreshing, especially when you live somewhere hot, like me. After I apply my foundation, I go over it with a loose powder then lightly spritz my face with this. It gives me a fresh, clear dewey look. I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

Bought this during my vacation In Arizona.. meaning 100 degree heat.. this HELPED me dramatically. i couldn't help but spritz this on me and my boyfriends face at least 6 times.. REFRESHED my face, but didn't really help my foundation.. i probably applied it too many times cause at the end of the day i could literally wipe my makeup off with one swipe.. I ALSO love the aerosol can.. very misty.. overall feels good, a must have for hot summer days.. and even to the beach or park. got this off ebay for half the retail price!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Water in a Can

I rated it high on price, because you're paying for water...

You can make something like that yourself, but better..

- Water mixed with Aloe Gel and drops of lemon juice to refresh..
Works WAYY better then anything else

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by terrortwigg

I got this bad boy in a beauty box. At first I was like oh cool, I've wanted to try this, seems fancy. Then I read some reviews and figured oh crap, it's water in a can. After using it for a while I will agree, it's water in a can. It does help take away the cakiness of my makeup when I first apply it, but I don't find it very effective for touch ups. I do carry this in my purse everywhere I go, because apparently water in a spray can is incredibly handy!!! I use this on my hair if it gets a wee unruly, spritz it on my face just for fun, as it's refreshing. I've even used it on my clothes if I spill something on myself (happens a lot), or if my shirt's lookin' a tad wrinkly. So I do like this, it has a lot of functions, however I will not be paying $10+ for another bottle of it, and I don't think I will be missing it terribly when it's gone.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Halzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So yes, this is 'just water' as many reviewers have pointed out. But... its pure mineral water, so for people with sensitive, break out prone skin like mine, its the perfect facial mist.
I have dry skin but I prefer to use mineral makeup (MMU) because it doesnt annoy my skin like many liquid foundations seem to. However, dry skin and MMU doesnt always look polished. I quit using MMU for a while because my skin looked dry and powdery, even after applying a good moisturiser. When I discovered the Evian facial spray I started to use MMU again. I used a moisturiser from Simple before applying my MMU and then I sprayed my face twice with the Evian facial spray. It left a dewy finish which took away the powdery look that MMU can leave on dry skin, but the spray itself doesnt have any moisturising properties in it, so my skin still felt dry after a while.
This spray hasnt aggravated my face at all and I even spray it on my face after cleansing at night as it relieves that tight feeling I get after cleansing with tap water. However,buying it for that purpose alone isnt worth the money, so after I finish up the can, I wont be repurchasing.
I have disovered Simples Moisture Boost Hydro Spray, which have hydrating ingredients in it which works great over MMU, if, like me, that is what you are wanting to use a facial spray for.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:54:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Product itself is ok, it does not moisturize, it makes make up look more natural and is very refreshing if your traveling or going to be in the sun. I bought the two pack travel set because i was traveling so got it on a whim at check out. I kept debating it in line because i know its just water, but i had just decided to try mineral makeups again (tried them 5 years ago). I also had the 3.50 coupon off at Ulta. This is me trying to convince myself of why i bought it btw, hahaha. Cause i knew very well its basically water hype. It IS just water, and if your at home, a good spray bottle with a fine must and some glycerin could do same thing, but by time you buy those things it would be the $6 it cost for 1 bottle-the two pack is 12$ total. Plus for travel, especially air travel its super convenient. I have fix +, had it for about 4 years now. I actually like this better in terms of mist, effect on mineral make up and ease of packaging (in purse, for travel, wont spill, fix + seems like it would even in smaller bottle). So basically, it depends on your situation if you should try this. Its convenient for travel, good for a refreshing feel in sun or plane, and makes mineral make up more natural if misted on afterwards, HOWEVER, it is just water!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I used to use this a long time ago. What I remember is that it didn't really do anything to help my make up look fresher or anything. This did make my actual skin/face feel fresh, when I wasn't wearing make up. This is more of a hype, but it's a pleasant hype at least. This stuff isn't terrible, it just doesn't do much more than what a normal spray bottle filled with water would do. I wouldn't pay money for something like that. So, I will never buy this again. I've learned a lot about beauty products over the years, & with that came the knowledge of knowing what to buy & what not to waste my money/time with. It makes me sick to think about how much money I've wasted on beauty products that don't work. If I could help someone out & save them money with this review, that's all I'm looking to do. I don't like seeing people get suckered into hypes. This is pretty much an overpriced bottle of water. I mean, I guess it would be okay to keep one of these in your purse, in case you get thirsty or something. Overall, nothing special, but not unpleasant either.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by wasson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it is just water in a can. But this is SO much more than just water. The mist is so fine and delicate. I spritz it on during the day to freshen up my makeup. It goes on light and is cooling. Keeps me looking frest. Will continue to buy. I dont think it does moisturize, but makes me feel fresh. I carry this with me and keep my MAC Fix + at home

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by rrrrbravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this product considering haha what it is. I find personally that this sets my makeup very nicely, and keeps my face looking moisturized and dewy. I recently tried MAC fix + spray and thought that it made my face very oily right when I had applied it. My skin is very sensitive so I think the fact that the Evian spray is just water it doesn't have any ingredients to irritate it! I find the price very outrageous but I continue to buy! I also really like how it mists out as you press it down too.