Jane Radiation Plutonium loose eye shadow

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/19/2003 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I didn't know this was a loose powder before I bought it. I just assumed it was a pressed shadow. I was pleasently suprised because I prefer loose products, I'm a bare minerals junkie. The color is gorgeous. It reminds me of BE's 1960s eye shadow. It's a very soft silvery whitish pink. It makes a great highlighter, even on us pale gals. I tested it out tonight and it looked great as a brow bone color and on the tops of the cheeks. Overall an excellent find at only 2.90$ for a pot of it.

on 10/28/2003 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Similar in color to "It's a Girl" eyezing. This is a very pale pink shimmer. This stuff is very shimmery but you can control how much shimmer you want to use. Use a little for highlighter or apply wet for an eyeshadow. This shade would probably work on most skin tones.

on 9/29/2003 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would never have bought this -- when I showed it to one of my colleagues, she said "I always thought Jane was for teenage girls." And it may be, but because of the consistent rave reviews here, I picked up Plutonium, and I'm glad I did. It's absolutely great, and not just as a shadow. I love the tips here about mixing it with moisturizer. I love it as a shadow highlighter. Although it's loose and perhaps hard to control going on, it's easy, easy, easy to blend. (But OOPS -- spills easily. Beware.) Since so many MUAers have mentioned Jane discontinues colors quickly and that even this one is getting hard to find, I'm going to raid the local CVS stores for the rest of their stock tomorrow. It's a great tool for anyone's bag of beauty tricks, and I'm thrilled that something so dirt cheap in price is so great in quality! continued >>

on 9/3/2003 6:34:00 AM

Certainly my favorite Radiation shade and probably my most used beauty product! Great for highlighting just about anything and the muted pale pink shimmer is dreadfully adorable. In good lighting, this stuff glows like gemstones and is a minimalists dream come true. Hurry and get it before it's discontinued like so many coveted Jane products!

on 8/12/2003 2:22:00 PM

This is great! I wear it on my eyelids, cheeks, and anywhere on my face that I feel like illuminating. Great for adding some glowy shimmer wherever! I must admit, I was probably attracted to the idea of putting something called plutonium radiation on my face (kind of an UD-worthy-name, huh?), and the color is probably a bit too silverypinkymauve for pale me, but I think it's a good, VERSATILE product at a great price. I'm going to have to check out the other colors too.

on 7/20/2003 2:16:00 PM

This actually isn't just an eyeshadow; you can wear it anywhere. I mix mine with lotion for a body shimmer or with clear lipbalm for a light shimmer on my lips...it is extremely versatile.

on 7/18/2003 3:59:00 PM

LOVE this color. Silvery pink, lookes great as a blush, highlighter, eyeshadow, what ever! BUY THIS!

on 5/27/2003 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

diggin this product. Its a nice pale shimmery pink. I more or less use it as a wash of color on my eyes. The powder is nice and soft and lasts. I love these cheap shimmer powders.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

nice pale pink color although i wish it were a bit more pink. looks good as a browbone highlighter or on cheekbones. very versatile

on 2/27/2003 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this color. It's a shimmery pale pink. While I don't think it provides a lot of pigmentation and color to lids (or where ever else you want to put it) it does a nice job of highlighting and giving a subtle shimmer. I don't really wear this a lot(probably because I'm too lazy and pressed for time to worry about a loose shadow), plus I might create a huge diaster trying to apply this a 7 in the morning. I think for special occasions it is nice and I seem to wear it over other eyeshadow to add sparkle.

Top Rated Jane Products