August 30, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eye Shadow - Isadora - Quartet Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

Beautiful shades, impressive quality and thanks to the help of a lovely swapper I now have this in four gorgeous varieties. I've noticed that they have changed the packaging.
The quad that I bought in Australia had a black lid with a mirror inside, the ones which were purchased in Norway have a clear plastic cover. I prefer the mirror version for touch-ups, but now that i have four, I guess that the clear lid do make it so much easier to find the colours i want!
Very reasonably priced- try them if you can!!!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Pippa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the colours of these eyeshadows Quartets, I purchased mine in Elegant blues which had four icy blue shades each slighter deeper than the other and wild Jungle- four shades of green. Both these eyshadows had a beautiful shimmer. They have a silky consistancy and last quite a long time on my lids.

I was surprised when the SA in Grace Bros said that this line didn't sell. Perhaps it's the packaging which is rather dull and cheap looking. It's a simple black cheap plastic.

Regarless I'm definatley going to purchase more of these and this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This seems to be seriously underrated makeup line, especially for the eyeshadows. They are simply *divine*. I've never seen such silkines before- the powders and pigments are amazingly fine, and the colours are really unique and sophisticated. The shimmer is refined and not at all OTT. They last for ages, and don't crease. An absolute winner, and at around US$10 in Australia!